Was Elizabeth Taylor a despicable person?

ClimateSanity

Again, did their wives kick the bucket prior to their re-
emot-airquote.gif
marriage? I don't mean mostly dead
crawling____by_therockster.gif
--I mean good and dead. :dead: Rom. 7:2, 3

It would seem that you like most Sodomites aka Americans make it up as you go along. Do your future fiancé a favor and :listen: let her know your views on marriage prior to entering into a covenant (Heb 13:4). :granite:

blender-smiley-emoticon.gif

See:

Divorce & Remarriage: A Position Paper by John Piper

Listen you witch. You don't know what my views on marriage are. I believe as you do....it's unto death do you part........however,. I don't go around deciding some people are garbage because they failed in this area or may not even agree with me. I certainly don't destroy my country with a stupid vote. Letting Hillary become president is a far worse crime than a other candidate having problems with marriage.

Are you capable of understanding that you can live your life morally and vote for a president who doesn't live up to your values.

BTW, my fiancee knows my views on marriage.... faithfulness until death do you part.

Why are you so sure I don't have that value?

ClimateSanity

Only in the minds of idiots ... as you are demonstrating ...

The thread is about ADULTERY ...

I am giving CS the benefit of the doubt when I say that I believe his motive in asking was genuine in trying to find out if that standard was applied equality based on the action, not on the person doing it.

You assumed correctly.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Again, I agree completely.

Now then, you do realize that you utilizing this thread to gripe about my user title is thread hijacking, correct?

You hijacked it :idunno:

You made it, as per usual, about the biggest sin you could gather and took the subject right off the table. As I've stated over and over, you don't like to speak upon things where women take a hot seat.

Also
Patriarchy is not evil- the very fact that you have that perspective saves me the trouble of having to reveal your feminist mindset :rolleyes:

The Bible teaches patriarchy, as it is in it's very nature patriarchal.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Listen you witch.
:yawn: ad hominem Eph 4:14
You don't know what my views on marriage are.
You seem to be taking this personally. :juggle: Pr 31:9
I believe as you do....it's unto death do you part........however...
:popcorn:
I don't go around deciding some people are garbage...
:yawn: Strawman Eph 4:14
...because they failed in this area or may not even agree with me.
It's not about you. It's about God (Eph. 5:23–32). Is this about Liz Taylor or Donald Trump? :Shimei:

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?); not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil. Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil (1 Ti 3:2–8).
I certainly don't destroy my country with a stupid vote.

Would you vote for a candidate who would murder even one child? He's :greedy: a whoremonger, yes. He's also a child-killer.

See:

Child-killer Donald Trump

Letting Hillary become president is a far worse crime than a other candidate having problems with marriage.
You don't honor marriage (Heb 13:4). :idunno:

Are you capable of understanding that you can live your life morally and vote for a president who doesn't live up to your values. BTW, my fiancee knows my views on marriage.... faithfulness until death do you part. Why are you so sure I don't have that value?

My being sure is irrelevant. Her being sure is very relevant. :granite:

See:

Does the Quran promise the Muslims 72 virgins?

ClimateSanity

:yawn: ad hominem Eph 4:14
You seem to be taking this personally. :juggle: Pr 31:9
:popcorn:
:yawn: Strawman Eph 4:14
It's not about you. It's about God (Eph. 5:23–32). Is this about Liz Taylor or Donald Trump? :Shimei:

A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, temperate, sober-minded, of good behavior, hospitable, able to teach; not given to wine, not violent, not greedy for money, but gentle, not quarrelsome, not covetous; one who rules his own house well, having his children in submission with all reverence (for if a man does not know how to rule his own house, how will he take care of the church of God?); not a novice, lest being puffed up with pride he fall into the same condemnation as the devil. Moreover he must have a good testimony among those who are outside, lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil (1 Ti 3:2–8).

Would you vote for a candidate who would murder even one child? He's :greedy: a whoremonger, yes. He's also a child-killer.

See:

Child-killer Donald Trump

You don't honor marriage (Heb 13:4). :idunno:

My being sure is irrelevant. Her being sure is very relevant. :granite:

See:

Does the Quran promise the Muslims 72 virgins?

What right do you have to say I don't honor marriage? Do you know false witness is a sin?

ClimateSanity

My fiancee is very sure and my vote for president has no bearing on her surety. She certainly would not stand talking to you for one minute. You are false accuser.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
According to liberals, Trump is:

Sexist
Racist
Child Killer
Xenophobic
Rapist
Pedophile
Incestuous
Money Grubbing
Low Down
Scandalous
Satan

And they wonder why conservatives don't take them seriously :rotfl:

ClimateSanity

Here is my fiancée's opinion of me and my view toward marriage. She gave me permission to reprint it here.

U are special and a wise man.

U values married but u like Justice and Truth.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now then, you do realize that you utilizing this thread to gripe about my user title is thread hijacking, correct?

Crucible said:
You hijacked it :idunno:

Says the guy who brought this to the thread:

Crucible said:
Patriarchy is not evil- the very fact that you have that perspective saves me the trouble of having to reveal your feminist mindset :rolleyes:

I never brought up patriarchy on this thread. That would be you ... which is why I said to stop hijacking the thread.

Start your own thread.

PureX

According to some, Trump is a despicable person because he has had three wives. Are you willing to call Elizabeth Taylor despicable as well?
Is Elizabeth Taylor running for president?

I might vote for her over the choices we're being given!

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned