We ‘refuse to comply’: Christian bakers won’t be bullied by gag order

GFR7

It’s going to take more than a gag order from a state bureaucrat to shut up two Christian bakers under assault for refusing to make a wedding cake for a lesbian couple in Oregon.

As reported by Bizpac Review on Saturday, Aaron and Melissa Klein were not only hit with a $135,000 fine for refusing to bake the cake, but they were also ordered by Oregon Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian to stop speaking out about the case.

The Kleins, owners of Sweet Cakes by Melissa, told Fox News’ Todd Starnes they have no intention of obeying what they see as a clear violation of their First Amendment rights.

“I don’t really care,” Aaron Klein told Starnes. “This man has no power over me. He seems to think he can tell me to be quiet. That doesn’t sit well with me – and I refuse to comply.”

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/07...an-bakers-wont-be-bullied-by-gag-order-221817

Jose Fly

As reported by Bizpac Review on Saturday, Aaron and Melissa Klein were not only hit with a $135,000 fine for refusing to bake the cake, but they were also ordered by Oregon Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian to stop speaking out about the case.

No they weren't. Your source is lying.

The Kleins, owners of Sweet Cakes by Melissa, told Fox News’ Todd Starnes they have no intention of obeying what they see as a clear violation of their First Amendment rights.

“I don’t really care,” Aaron Klein told Starnes. “This man has no power over me. He seems to think he can tell me to be quiet. That doesn’t sit well with me – and I refuse to comply.”

If they publicly state that they will continue to discriminate against gays, they'll find themselves paying yet again...then they'll complain about being financially ruined, and right-wing Christians will eat it up like candy.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Good (Jn 8:36). Rights come from God (Ge 2:7) :straight: not government (Ge 11:4). :Commie:

See:

images
Tactics of the Left

Donate here for their legal fines.

Nazaroo

No they weren't. Your source is lying.

If they publicly state that they will continue to discriminate against gays, they'll find themselves paying yet again...then they'll complain about being financially ruined, and right-wing Christians will eat it up like candy.

Christians will be happy to pay him not to bake cakes for sodomites.

Life IS discrimination. Get over it faggots.

Quetzal

Christians will be happy to pay him not to bake cakes for sodomites.

Life IS discrimination. Get over it faggots.
No one is going to argue that life is fair, but this is still a stupid business decision. If they want to take this course of action, go for it. But no one should be surprised when they are interviewed once they go under.

Jose Fly

The free market has already caused them to close their shop and run their business out of their home.

Nazaroo

The free market has already caused them to close their shop and run their business out of their home.

So then why are you against them exercising their right to discriminate?

I'm just not getting what the problem is here.

It sure seems like special interest phoney whining AGAIN.

Quetzal

So then why are you against them exercising their right to discriminate?

I'm just not getting what the problem is here.

It sure seems like special interest phoney whining AGAIN.
With your lack of empathy, I can understand why you don't see the problem.

HisServant

:straight: They will be rewarded in heaven (Mt 5:10, Ex 23:2, Mt 7:14, Jn 15:20–23, 2 Ti 3:12). :king:

With a big punishment...

I'm tired of so called Christians trying to justify their unchristian behavior based on a juvenile understanding of scripture.

Them baking the cake in no way is an endorsement of the gay wedding.

They took what was a golden opportunity to witness and show the love of Christ and instead showed their hatred and self righteousness... qualities that neither Jesus or the Disciples exhibited.

Jesus probably would have attended a gay wedding and reasoned with them in a kind and gentle manner and pointed out their folly.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Their :5020: freakshow :freak: (Ge 13:13) is going to implode when we're gone (1 Thess. 4:16, 17). :rapture:

HisServant

Their :5020: freakshow :freak: (Ge 13:13) is going to implode when we're gone (1 Thess. 4:16, 17). :rapture:

The only way you are going to get off this rock is to die... you aren't going to get a get out of death free card.

So get busy doing what Jesus told you to do instead of gazing at the clouds and wasting the life he gave you.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Them baking the cake in no way is an endorsement of the gay wedding."

They did not learn their skill to celebrate Sodomite's ([Ex 20:14] heterosexual [Lev. 20:10–12] or homosexual [Lev. 20:10,13]) perversion.

They did the right thing (Eph 6:13).

chef.gif

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"The only way you are going to get off this rock is to die..."
Phil 1:21, Re 12:11 :idunno:

"...[Y]ou aren't going to get a get out of death free card."
:listen: Someone's been living under a rock (Lk 21:32, 1 Cor. 15:51; 1 Thess. 4:15, 17). :dizzy:

"So get busy doing what Jesus told you to do instead of gazing at the clouds and wasting the life he gave you."
He will determine who has wasted his life and who has not (2 Pe 3:4, 1 Co 3:15).

office-basketball-smiley-emoticon.gif

Last edited: