Welcome ChristianForums.com members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mouth Nana

ThankYouJesus said:
I also came here from there.. hey that sounded good :eek:

we love the smilies here. :D . gonna place some in my pocket since I became a member for 3 bucks.. :sam: that is awesome and cheap for extra kiddos
I miss using my Smiley Central. It doesn't work on this site, but does on CF. Tons of cute smiley's.

ella-again

ThankYouJesus said:
I also came here from there.. hey that sounded good :eek:

we love the smilies here. :D . gonna place some in my pocket since I became a member for 3 bucks.. :sam: that is awesome and cheap for extra kiddos

:chuckle: :patrol: :dizzy: :rotfl: :juggle: :luigi: :chuckle: :patrol: :dizzy: :dunce: :rotfl: :juggle: :luigi: :chuckle: :patrol: :dizzy: :dunce: :rotfl: :juggle: :chuckle: :patrol: :dizzy: :dunce: :luigi: :rotfl: :juggle:

:first: You are right...the smilies are absolutely great! :first:

Big Mouth Nana

Annabel Lee said:
I have the same avatar but it's bigger. Usually post in General Apologetics, OBOB, TAW and GT.

That's about it lately.

http://www.christianforums.com/u758
Well, of course your avatar wasn't working also, lol. You have been there awhile to. You have quite a few posts. I think that I only have 4,158. At my age, that's about all that my fingers could stand on the typing. I get tired of the place after awhile, and have to get away from it before I go totally insane. People can be butt-heads on that forum, lol.

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
LOL. Word travels fast when you don't have anywhere to post. Evee linked me to this site in a PM on CF. She's one of my friends over there. Love the little sweetie :jessilu:

Well thank you Nana I was over in the homosexual forums chatting with a sweet lady named vera there...lol
I think she wants to be my friend.....Yes!
She is an activist. :dunce:

ella-again

Big Mouth Nana said:
I get tired of the place after awhile, and have to get away from it before I go totally insane. People can be butt-heads on that forum, lol.
:cool: :idea: Yes... I know the feeling! :idea: :cool:

Big Mouth Nana

I'm trying this smiley site out....
1.gif

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Well thank you Nana I was over in the homosexual forums chatting with a sweet lady named vera there...lol
I think she wants to be my friend.....Yes!
She is an activist. :dunce:
Uh, homosexual forum....how do you mean "your friend" Evee, lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.