Welcome ChristianForums.com members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
Uh, homosexual forum....how do you mean "your friend" Evee, lol?
Well she called me a jezebel so I took that to mean she might want to visit me or be a pen pal...lol
NOT!! :chuckle:

Annabel Lee

Evee said:
Well she called me a jezebel so I took that to mean she might want to visit me or be a pen pal...lol

LOL
We should invite her to this thread. :) Better yet let's invite her to CF!

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Oh dang!! She really called you that??? I would have got this big mouth going big time if she said that to me
1.gif

Big Mouth Nana

Annabel Lee said:
LOL
I would rather get her on here, lol. That way, we can tell her that she is going to hell for being a homo, LOL.

Annabel Lee

Big Mouth Nana said:
I would rather get her on here, lol. That way, we can tell her that she is going to hell for being a homo, LOL.

She isn't gay, and even if she was I certainly wouldn't tell her she was going to Hell.

She's a fake though, that I'm sure of. It's interesting to watch some of the posters agree with her ultra right wing, hate-mongering rhetoric.

But most aren't falling for it.

Big Mouth Nana

Annabel Lee said:
She isn't gay, and even if she was I certainly wouldn't tell her she was going to Hell.

She's a fake though, that I'm sure of. It's interesting to watch some of the posters agree with her ultra right wing, hate-mongering rhetoric.

But most aren't falling for it.
I would. The bible specifically states that the effeminate shall not inherit the kingdom of God....1st Cor 6:9 ~ Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind...
What is more important, not telling them the truth, and let them burn in hell if there is a chance that what we might say will save them from eternal damnation?

Evee

Annabel Lee said:
LOL
Yes lets do I think I like her she can really poor out the love.
Should I pm her?
We can get her in GT or anywhere she can push her agenda...lol :devil:

Evee

Went over to christian forums, I am not sure I will like it.
Can't seem to get the whole page..
Maybe just me. :(

Annabel Lee

Evee said:
Went over to christian forums, I am not sure I will like it.
Can't seem to get the whole page..
Maybe just me. :(

No everyone is having trouble. It will probably be a while before Erwin works out all the bugs.

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Whew good!
I figure that it will be so long that I joined this site to get a better avatar, lol. I pretty much like it anyway. I'm not missing my frog as much as I was. I tried to upload it here, but said that it was to big.

Big Mouth Nana

MadJack said:
I don't think their avatar selection is that bad, do you? Some of them are kinda cool.
I guess it just depends on what a person likes. Personally, they didn't do a thing for me .They are better then some I have seen on forums. Now the smilies are cool :BRAVO:

ella-again

Big Mouth Nana said:
Thank you ella. That is pretty. I love flowers. I collect sunflowers, and my dining room looks like a garden, lol. My hubby said...no farther then the dining room, lol.
4.gif
:wave: :) :wave: I like flowers too, nana!
1.gif

Big Mouth Nana

CF is back up and running, but still with some problems. They got rid of the fairy characters. Looks real nice now. I'm having to much fun here right now whomping sozo's hiney in the arcade :banana:

ThankYouJesus

Big Mouth Nana said:
CF is back up and running, but still with some problems. They got rid of the fairy characters. Looks real nice now. I'm having to much fun here right now whomping sozo's hiney in the arcade :banana:
too funny here.. I have never lol so much online.. like to go online to joke around more anyway.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.