Welcome ChristianForums.com members...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mouth Nana

ThankYouJesus said:
too funny here.. I have never lol so much online.. like to go online to joke around more anyway.. ;)
Looks like all of the CF members left here. I went over there to look around, read a few posts, and thought.. I'm not ready to go read the same old crap right now from the same old people, and say the same old things, to the same old subjects.

ebenz47037

Proverbs 31:10
Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Big Mouth Nana said:
Looks like all of the CF members left here. I went over there to look around, read a few posts, and thought.. I'm not ready to go read the same old crap right now from the same old people, and say the same old things, to the same old subjects.

Well, whether we agree with everything you say or not, Nana, we'd love to have you stay. I know that you've had quite a few things to say that made me sit up and take notice of you. :)

Annabel Lee

Big Mouth Nana said:

CF is a big place though, have you ever posted in General Apologetics?

I bet Evee will pop in once in a while to say hi. :wave:

Big Mouth Nana

ebenz47037 said:
Well, whether we agree with everything you say or not, Nana, we'd love to have you stay. I know that you've had quite a few things to say that made me sit up and take notice of you. :)
Thank you ebenz47037. Uh, do you think that my big mouth is "to big", lol? It's hard to know just what to say on here after being "gagged" for 3 years on CF. I am really a nice person..I think anyway, but I am very opinionated in my beliefs, which make people think that I do have a big mouth. I have already been given this smiley :kookoo: from a regular member here. If someone attacks me on a thread, I'm human, so I get my back up.....real Christlike, lol. I tell people that I have that Jesus in the temple with the money changers Spirit :sibbie:

Big Mouth Nana

Annabel Lee said:
CF is a big place though, have you ever posted in General Apologetics?

I bet Evee will pop in once in a while to say hi. :wave:
Hi Annabel Lee :wave: No, I haven't been to that forum. I spend most of my time in Eschatology defending my right to be right to the wrong, lol. Oh, by the way, I about busted a gut laughing reading your post to vera where she called you a Jezebel, and you said that you were Annabel...Jezebel is your sister :rotfl: Very good come back, :thumb:

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Big Mouth Nana said:
Thank you ebenz47037. Uh, do you think that my big mouth is "to big", lol?

:chuckle: No. Have you read Sozo's stuff yet? He tells it like it is, no matter how hard it is to read it. He's my favorite poster on TOL.

It's hard to know just what to say on here after being "gagged" for 3 years on CF. I am really a nice person..I think anyway, but I am very opinionated in my beliefs, which make people think that I do have a big mouth. I have already been given this smiley :kookoo: from a regular member here. If someone attacks me on a thread, I'm human, so I get my back up.....real Christlike, lol. I tell people that I have that Jesus in the temple with the money changers Spirit :sibbie:

I tend to stay out of most serious discussions here, except for abortion, homeschooling, and the death penalty. But, every now and then, someone will say something that will cause me to go off on a rant. That's when I write an article for TOL. :)

Big Mouth Nana

ebenz47037 said:
:chuckle: No. Have you read Sozo's stuff yet? He tells it like it is, no matter how hard it is to read it. He's my favorite poster on TOL.
He's the little buggar that gave me the :kookoo: smiley. Probably mad because I took his bowling champion award, lol. I called Art Deco a ding-a-ling pea brain last night. That should make for a come back reply, lol. I can talk to anyone as long as they aren't rude...and I'm finding the rude ones already on here.

I tend to stay out of most serious discussions here, except for abortion, homeschooling, and the death penalty. But, every now and then, someone will say something that will cause me to go off on a rant. That's when I write an article for TOL. :)
I do to. I only post in things that interest me. I'm not into getting involved in Athieism, Preterism, or something that I have to think real hard. My main interest lies in Eschatology and what's going on in the world these days.

ebenz47037

Silver Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Big Mouth Nana said:
He's the little buggar that gave me the :kookoo: smiley. Probably mad because I took his bowling champion award, lol. I called Art Deco a ding-a-ling pea brain last night. That should make for a come back reply, lol. I can talk to anyone as long as they aren't rude...and I'm finding the rude ones already on here.

Although he mostly talks about politics and beer, you should read BillyBob's posts too. :chuckle:

I do to. I only post in things that interest me. I'm not into getting involved in Athieism, Preterism, or something that I have to think real hard. My main interest lies in Eschatology and what's going on in the world these days.

Are you pre-mill? I'm kind of into end-times. I'm still learning though.

Evee

Hi there Annabel and all the rest of Cf er's and the Tol'ers I just been reading mostly over there and here.
I noticed Jimmy West is here too.
He is interesting.
Oh Big Mouth Nana I saw you call someone a pea brain. :devil:
I don't even remember who it was, but I bet it made you feel good no more pent up emotions...lol

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Hi there Annabel and all the rest of Cf er's and the Tol'ers I just been reading mostly over there and here.
I noticed Jimmy West is here too.
He is interesting.
Oh Big Mouth Nana I saw you call someone a pea brain. :devil:
I don't even remember who it was, but I bet it made you feel good no more pent up emotions...lol
I was so excited that I actually got chills while posting it, lol. I think that there has to be a special place in hell for "supposed" know it all's
2.gif

Big Mouth Nana

ebenz47037 said:
Although he mostly talks about politics and beer, you should read BillyBob's posts too. :chuckle:

Are you pre-mill? I'm kind of into end-times. I'm still learning though.
I'll have to check Billy's posts out. I'm post trib/pre wrath, but don't hold that against me :D . I was pre-trib for 34 years, and about 2-1/2 years ago I made an abrupt switcharoo.

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Howdy Nana I saw you back online.
I have to go but see you tomorrow. :cheers:
Okay. What forum are you posting at Evee??? I never see you here. I just can't bring myself to go back over to CF right now. That place is still so slow.....and I'm tired of seeing Just The facts, Acts6:5, Jipsah, and all of the same old gang. I need a change for awhile. I feel so free here, and not under Catholic moderator scrutiny
3.gif

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
Okay. What forum are you posting at Evee??? I never see you here. I just can't bring myself to go back over to CF right now. That place is still so slow.....and I'm tired of seeing Just The facts, Acts6:5, Jipsah, and all of the same old gang. I need a change for awhile. I feel so free here, and not under Catholic moderator scrutiny
3.gif
Yes I understand, They just closed one of the threads in apologetics and I just made some brilliant posts... :chuckle:
Honestly I just wish they could get a grip.
I don't agree with everyone here but I don't have the fear of being banned.
Oh heck I go where we can bicker about Abortions Homosexuals and politics
Just jumping around. :juggle:
I miss Vera she was so different... :chuckle:
Hope to see you in one of the Homosexual threads. :party:

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
I miss Vera she was so different... :chuckle:
Hope to see you in one of the Homosexual threads. :party:
Wasn't she a peach of a mental defect??? Uh, don't know if I will be visiting the homo's threads. Why get myself mad when I don't have to, lol?

Evee

Big Mouth Nana said:
Wasn't she a peach of a mental defect??? Uh, don't know if I will be visiting the homo's threads. Why get myself mad when I don't have to, lol?

Well yeah :chuckle: I guess I don't have much of a temper so gives me freedom.
I do get mad sometimes though.
Yes Vera was a different sort. :think:
Where you hang out mostly I will stalk you. :party:

Big Mouth Nana

Evee said:
Well yeah :chuckle: I guess I don't have much of a temper so gives me freedom.
I do get mad sometimes though.
Yes Vera was a different sort. :think:
Where you hang out mostly I will stalk you. :party:
I might pop over to that Homosexual thread. Where is it? Uh, I've been staying a lot in the arcade trying to up my bowling score and beat Sozo's 9 second penguin bashing. lol. Keeps me out of trouble that way. Actually, I am on sort of a vacation from posting. After 3 years of posting a lot on CF, my brain needs to heal :bang: In comes the good, out goes the BAD.

Status
Not open for further replies.