Welcome cleo, the baby killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by granite1010

By use of the smilie--and gods help me, I can't believe we're having this discussion--you are. Consider the source, Brandon.

I had no clue she bought a smilie... until you pointed it out....

Sozo

Originally posted by Nineveh

granite, seriously thinks that people care about him. :chuckle:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Nineveh

Sure did. Ah well...what a laugher she was. Convinced I was a member of the Mossad or at least the Evil Zionist Conspiracy in general...:D

erinmarie

Originally posted by granite1010

Sure did. Ah well...what a laugher she was. Convinced I was a member of the Mossad or at least the Evil Zionist Conspiracy in general...:D

She was one of the most annoying posters of all time. And evil, and insane and a little stupid too.

:thumb:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
And rocky's still a runaway dog. The smilie has nothing to do with your heritage, so shut up.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by erinmarie

She was one of the most annoying posters of all time. And evil, and insane and a little stupid too.

:thumb:

:D

I will say this much, she made things entertaining.

CapnFungi

Originally posted by cattyfan

because. Lucky, then cleo would have to stand up as the pro abortion person she is. She would have to acknowledge Sozo defined her correctly, even though the definition offends her. It's easier for her to play word games and pretend she hasn't committed to one side or the other.

She doesn't have the courage of her convictions and by lacking the backbone to admit what she believes, she just prolongs the process. If she just stated her beliefs, then she would actually have to discuss and defend them and she's obviously not capable.

Of all the posts on this thread, I want to congradulate cattyfan!

You won the most intelligent post award!

Congrats.

Status
Not open for further replies.