Welcome cleo, the baby killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedice

Hi, Cleo. You know, I found some other 'theology' websites that actually have intelligent people posting on them. And no name-calling from frustrated kids with anger management problems! E-me and I'll give you the URLs.

Crow

Originally posted by Gerald

Well, if it was yours...

Gerald.....that's enough in that vein. :mad:

Y'all want to get into it with Sozo, be my guest. But leave his kids out of it.

Lucky

Hall of Fame
Originally posted by cleo

I don't think I owe anyone who approaches me in such a vile manner anything at all,
Fair enough. How about those who've approached you "nicely", such as the poster who keeps defending you, granite. Even he wants to know your answer, once and for all:
Originally posted by granite1010

Cleo, if you're holding out for a straight answer from Sozo, you're wasting time. You don't hold a conversation with Sozo--he yells at you.

Anyway, if you want to play coy and be cloak and dagger, that's your call, but it's also a waste of time. There's a lot of poseurs on TOL and I don't think you're one of them. Square this up and let's move on...
Why are you being rude to your biggest defender here by not "squaring it up"?

C

cattyfan

Originally posted by Benedice

Hi, Cleo. You know, I found some other 'theology' websites that actually have intelligent people posting on them. And no name-calling from frustrated kids with anger management problems! E-me and I'll give you the URLs.

if this place is filled with such a detestable populace whom you apparently consider yourself above, why are you here, Benedice?

And how nice that you're directly cleo to another website....will you be going with her?

C

cattyfan

Originally posted by Lucky

Fair enough. How about those who've approached you "nicely", such as the poster who keeps defending you, granite. Even he wants to know your answer, once and for all:

because. Lucky, then cleo would have to stand up as the pro abortion person she is. She would have to acknowledge Sozo defined her correctly, even though the definition offends her. It's easier for her to play word games and pretend she hasn't committed to one side or the other.

She doesn't have the courage of her convictions and by lacking the backbone to admit what she believes, she just prolongs the process. If she just stated her beliefs, then she would actually have to discuss and defend them and she's obviously not capable.

Sozo

I expect Sozo to tell us to my satisfaction why killing some innocent children but not others s fine

I responded to your questions. If you are not satisfied, that is your problem. From the tone of your posts, I'd suspect that satisfaction is probably something you've never had.
Sozo called me a baby killer, a sick, disgusting pervert, a godless pig, said I advocated murder, and twice told me to get lost.
Well, I do try and be nicer to new posters. :angel:
I hope your will find some way to use this gift in the service of our Lord.
Please don't claim Him as your Lord. Jesus would never advocate giving a woman the right to choose to end the life of their child. Especially when she made the choice to sleep with someone who was not her husband.

cleo

Thank you, Lucky, for your courteous tone. I agree with you. Granite has been extremely nice, and I returned his courtesy by discussing my views via private message yesterday. I did not want him to feel that I had not been "square" with him, and he now knows where I stand. Now, lest anyone get it into their heads that I am going to accommodate any latecomers to the discussion, no matter how polite they are, anyone else will just have to wait for me to say anything I care to say on my own terms. Those who have major control issues and think they can order others around (not you, Lucky) or that they can wear me down by, shall we say, caterwauling incessantly on the subject, are in for a long battle of wills, to say the least.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
I believe that God gave us all the right to choose, whatever we do. But the bottom line is that the right to choose is not what makes it right or wrong. Nor is the right to choose based on right and wrong. Abortion is wrong. And there is no justification for it. The same goes for fornication. I may beleive peopel have the right to choose between right and wrong. But I will not respect those who prefer to choose wrong.

cleo

Originally posted by Sozo

Please don't claim Him as your Lord.
He is Lord of the Universe, isn't He? What are you saying, that I am out of this world? Aw, shucks, who would have thought you would pay me a compliment. Still not up to the task of satisfying me. I am starting to see why the truthsmackers feel the need to use such a big phallic symbol in their logo, though. Before any of you get bent out of shape, please note that it was Sozo who chose to sexualize this, i.e. "by the tone of your posts, I'd suspect satisfaction is probably something you've never had. " Classic mysoginistic put-down. Note to Sozo: Don't start something with me if you can't finish it, buddy.
:bannana:

Sozo

He is Lord of the Universe, isn't He? What are you saying, that I am out of this world? Aw, shucks, who would have thought you would pay me a compliment. Still not up to the task of satisfying me. I am starting to see why the truthsmackers feel the need to use such a big phallic symbol in their logo, though. Before any of you get bent out of shape, please note that it was Sozo who chose to sexualize this, i.e. "by the tone of your posts, I'd suspect satisfaction is probably something you've never had. " Classic mysoginistic put-down. Note to Sozo: Don't start something with me if you can't finish it, buddy.

Hillary... is that you? :noway:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Originally posted by Benedice

I'm sure there are a whole host of other sites that cater to the idea that counseling a woman against abortion is indeed "harassment". This ain't one of 'em.

cleo

Hillary... is that you? :noway:

Funny. No, but thanks for the compliment. As you probably read, a recent Gallup poll found that Hillary is the most admired woman in America, for the second consecutive year.

cleo

deleted by Crow .

Oh, please, you can come up with something a little more original, can't you? That one has been around so long that Methuselah kicked the end out of his cradle laughing at it.

:devil:

Ninevah, you are correct. This is unbecoming of any of us, and I apologize to any who may have been offended.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky

Hall of Fame

Thank you, Lucky, for your courteous tone.
You're welcome. Occasionally I'm courteous to stupid, moronic, idiotic knuckleheads just to see if courtesy is what they really want or if they're just a lying bag of dog poop trying to weasel their way out of a debate. Now let's see...
Now, lest anyone get it into their heads that I am going to accommodate any latecomers to the discussion, no matter how polite they are, anyone else will just have to wait for me to say anything I care to say on my own terms.
Nope, courtesy made no difference whatsoever.

Mr. 5020

You're welcome. Occasionally I'm courteous to stupid, moronic, idiotic knuckleheads just to see if courtesy is what they really want or if they're just a lying bag of dog poop trying to weasel their way out of a debate. Now let's see...

Nope, courtesy made no difference whatsoever.
SPOTD! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.