Welcome cleo, the baby killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Billy, Iraqi civilians have been killed in the fighting, and inadvertently or otherwise, Americans have done some of the killing. There's no shame in admitting that--it's a consequence of war and it happens in every single war.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by granite1010

Billy, Iraqi civilians have been killed in the fighting, and inadvertently or otherwise, Americans have done some of the killing. There's no shame in admitting that--it's a consequence of war and it happens in every single war.

I have no doubt that civillians have lost their lives in this war, it's inevitable. But the numbers continually get exaggerated for political purposes and it's disgusting. To claim the the US has killed as many civillians as Saddam is nothing short of a lie.

cleo

Originally posted by granite1010

Cleo, just spit out your opinion and at least put the question to rest.
But then the terrorists would win!:bannana:
Who needs me to make any sort of statement when apparently our self-appointed prophets think God has given them the gift of infallible discernment regarding other people's thoughts and opinions? I stated earlier that when Sozo addressed my question my satisfaction, then I would answer. He hasn't done so; he has only blown smoke and tried to convince us all that two wrongs make a right. In the meantime I am quite intrigued to see how readily so many here are willing to rationalize slaughter of innocents when it is about appropriating and privatizing the oil reserves of Iraq. Mr. Pfeifer's remark about Baghdad was especially interesting, and reminded me of Herod's genocide of the innocent Hebrew children, in a weird way. I am still waiting for Sozo to lay his all on the altar in this matter. I imagine quite a few more cockroaches will scurry out of the woodwork in the meantime, voicing their inspired divination of what I actually think, which is fine with me. I have to say that I find the casual blasphemy in the form of usurping the place of God that goes on around here amazing. Same goes for all the abusive name-calling. Do the posters here feel they have some kind of dispensation in regard to the place in Matthew where Jesus said anyone who called his brother a fool was in peril of hell-fire? Don't worry, that was just a rhetorical question. I already understand what kind of false witnesses I am dealing with here. Oh, and the part about the cockroaches is just a figure of speech! I'm not actually calling anybody a cockroach.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Cleo, if you're holding out for a straight answer from Sozo, you're wasting time. You don't hold a conversation with Sozo--he yells at you.

Anyway, if you want to play coy and be cloak and dagger, that's your call, but it's also a waste of time. There's a lot of poseurs on TOL and I don't think you're one of them. Square this up and let's move on...

C

cattyfan

originally posted by cleo

I stated earlier that when Sozo addressed my question my satisfaction, then I would answer.

the question of what exactly you believe, cleo, was posed to you on the very first page of this thread and you've been avoiding it ever since. Sozo is just your current excuse for attempting to obfuscate the fact you are pro-abortion.

cleo

Originally posted by cattylitter

when pinned down, cleo chose to duck out.
Please don't flatter yourself. You have not "pinned me down" anywhere except in your own fantasy world. Unlike some here, I have other things to do besides spending every spare moment on the internet, so if you are expecting me to respond to each and every one of your insipid posts, you are bound to be disappointed. In the real world it is called having a life, but I suppose in your alternate reality it is considered "ducking out".
Now, I am getting as tired of repeating myself as I'm sure most of you are reading it, but as you yourself know perfectly well, I expect Sozo to tell us to my satisfaction why killing some innocent children but not others s fine, and why he wouldn't consider people like Billy Bob, or now Clete, who has said he would gladly sacrifice all 5,777,000 citizens of Baghdad in order to "take out" Saddam, to have blood on their hands. As for your assertion that this is only my "latest excuse" for not playing your little forum games by your home turf rules, that statement would certainly imply that I had made "previous excuses". Pray tell, what were those excuses, or stand exposed once again for the false witness that you are. Oh, and for those of you have presumed to know what I think about a variety of subjects I have never discussed here, I actually agree with you that Saddam was a brutal dictator. It is beyond me why your own Ronald Reagan ever armed him to the teeth with the weapons he used to kill all the people whose deaths we all regret. Did Donald Rumsfeld think he was shaking hands with the head of the Iraqi Boy Scouts in the picture below, when he was in Baghdad as Reagan's envoy? If so, no wonder he has botched things so abysmally in Iraq. I hope, for the sake of consistency of your logic, you also hold Reagan and Rumsfeld accountable for the civilian deaths in Iraq. What prudent person would put a loaded gun in the hand of a madman?

handshake300.jpg

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Originally posted by cleo

.... and why he wouldn't consider people like Billy Bob, or now Clete, who has said he would gladly sacrifice all 5,777,000 citizens of Baghdad in order to "take out" Saddam......

I never said that. And the fact is that we didn't have to kill 5 million people to take out Saddam. You are delusional.

cleo

Billy Bob, look at it again, noting the punctuation. I know you didn't say the part about killing everyone in Baghdad; Clete did. Sorry if that wasn't clear to everyone. If you don't believe me, check out Clete's contributions to this thread. The original question did refer to your support of the occupation of Iraq, and I just added Clete and his comment on as an afterthought, since Sozo hasn't castigated him either, as far as I know.

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
The point is that we don't kill many innocent civilians with our precise weapons compared to when we bombed cities during WWII. Nobody wants a single civilian killed except the terrorists. How many military personel do you suppose were occupying the Trade Center Towers when they were hit?

That said, I understand that it is inevitable for innocent civilians to lose their lives during a war and it is certainly tragic. What's even more tragic is that terrorists in Iraq are currently targeting Iraqi civilians. And let's not forget how many hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi and Kuwaiti civilians were butchered at the hands of Saddam.

I see I have been immortalized in your Sig, there seems to be a lot of that going around lately! :banana:

'kick the crap out of cleo'......it has a certain rhythm to it. :chuckle:

C

cattyfan

cleo,

why should Sozo be required to answer first? You were asked a most reasonable question at the outset of this thread....long before you decided to use him as an excuse not to answer.

You are a coward who refuses to own your stance as a supporter of abortion. You're also a transparent and sad figure.

You were on line yesterday yet when I posted #65 on this thread. Your name showed clearly as one who was watching this particular thread (haven't you found the area where it tells you who is where on this site?) Your inability to be honest has nothing to do with you having a life away from TOL. Just another example of your dishonesty and inability to deal with reality.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Considering the treatment cleo got the minute she opened her mouth on TOL, why the world do you people think she would WANT to come back?

cleo

Originally posted by cattylitter

cleo,

why should Sozo be required to answer first? You were asked a most reasonable question at the outset of this thread....
Catty, "at the outset of this thread" Sozo called me a baby killer, a sick, disgusting pervert, a godless pig, said I advocated murder, and twice told me to get lost. All of this occurred before he posed his question. I don't think I owe anyone who approaches me in such a vile manner anything at all, so I think I am being extraordinarily reasonable, forgiving, and congenial to consent to have any further discourse with him under any circumstance whatsoever. If you think you can bully and badmouth me into submission, you are mistaken. On a complimentary note, your ability to retain the minutia of which ones of dozens of posters were online and observing which segment of which multiple page thread , as well as your psychic gift of knowing who is actually looking at a page and who may have left the page open while going to do something else, is truly impressive. I hope your will find some way to use this gift in the service of our Lord.

Oh, and BillyBob, I am indeed a "she", as I said elsewhere on this thread. Does it surprise you that you were in fact proposing that you and your buds go kick the crap out of a woman, when you made your cheery little remark in the shoutbox yesterday?

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned

Oh, and BillyBob, I am indeed a "she", as I said elsewhere on this thread. Does it surprise you that you were in fact proposing that you and your buds go kick the crap out of a woman, when you made your cheery little remark in the shoutbox yesterday?

I meant it in context of a 'Post' crap kicking, I'm sure you are quite aware of that. I do not advocate violence towards women [although I certainly understand it].

Granite

Hall of Fame

Catty, "at the outset of this thread" Sozo called me a baby killer, a sick, disgusting pervert, a godless pig, said I advocated murder, and twice told me to get lost. All of this occurred before he posed his question. I don't think I owe anyone who approaches me in such a vile manner anything at all, so I think I am being extraordinarily reasonable, forgiving, and congenial to consent to have any further discourse with him under any circumstance whatsoever. If you think you can bully and badmouth me into submission, you are mistaken. On a complimentary note, your ability to retain the minutia of which ones of dozens of posters were online and observing which segment of which multiple page thread , as well as your psychic gift of knowing who is actually looking at a page and who may have left the page open while going to do something else, is truly impressive. I hope your will find some way to use this gift in the service of our Lord.

:thumb:

Well said!

C

cattyfan

originally posted by cleo

On a complimentary note, your ability to retain the minutia of which ones of dozens of posters were online and observing which segment of which multiple page thread , as well as your psychic gift of knowing who is actually looking at a page and who may have left the page open while going to do something else, is truly impressive. I hope your will find some way to use this gift in the service of our Lord.

I'm sorry...I had attributed to you a level of reading and comprehension that was too generous. I somehow thought you had kept up on the posts well enough you wouldn't be stuck on one of the earlier pages. My mistake. We'll all try to take it more slowly to accomodate your limited abilities.

You'll note, too, I have never called you names, even in my supposed attempts to "bully" you. I have stated how I view you, and your latest posts do nothing to change that view...especially your continuing to duck a direct question which goes to the heart of the original discussion. My assessment stands: you are too cowardly to stand up for your beliefs.

Status
Not open for further replies.