What does "Allahu Akbar" mean?

What does "Allahu Akbar" mean?

• Total voters

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Sadly, they're trying to normalize it in the public schools....making it the cool thing, just like they did with bisexuality. Wearing a head covering and owning a prayer rug are the "in' thing. :nono:
Yeppers.
Treating it as a harmless fad.
It's not a fad, and it's not harmless.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Islams's message is that there is a new god in town.
Just flat out tell them, "No there is not".
And stop trying to make it compatible with Christianity, because it is not compatible at all.

Danoh

So have I.
I read it clean thru in the mid nineties, as well as many books about it by Jews, Arab Christians, former Moslems and Christian apologists.

Because there are two sides, the peace one and the war one, does that fact neutralize the threat of Dar al Islam vs Dar al harb?

Just because there are peaceful Moslems, are we to ignore those who declare 'Allah Akbar' as a declaration of war and attempt to kill us?

Are we to ignore the fact that Islamic Extremists are perfectly happy that idiots in the west believe that 'Allah Akbar' means that the 'same' monotheistic god of the Bible and the Koran is great and that these idiots in the west with their PC diversity would have all of us reciting blindly this Islamic declaration?

There is a deception and there is obviously a threat.

Folks should be informed to recognize it.

I never implied otherwise.

You are obviously once more reading from your bias into what I wrote.

Rom. 5:8.

Danoh

Me too.

Bull.

There are not two Islams.

Apparently, you have not actually read The Koran*.

As for the rest of your nonsense - you're a Trump supporter - meaning you have proven you have no actual objectivity.

You're just some old person long set in her bigotry. One more Pharisee.

Christ?

Some long proven hollow mantra you and your kind falsely assert some grace-less gospel of grace about.

Out the window your moral compass went when along came an admitted sexual predator blustering his way into your same bigoted heart for your vote: Donald Trump.

You and yours have no actual moral ground to stand on in your say on these issues.

_____

* Lest your kind leap to your ever duplicitous need for your alt-right deflections - The Koran is a book I do not hold as being "the Word of God" in any way, shape, or form.

Danoh

There's an old saying about the Arabs. They wine you and dine you and then stab you in the back when you walk out of their tent. That's what's going on here right under our noses. It's bred right into them, and we're seeing it right here on our soil. We'd better start profiling...learn from Israel.

Yo, bigot - the only "profiling" you are called to as a Believer is....

2 Corinthians 5:13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause. 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Because Romans 5:8.

Danoh

Islams's message is that there is a new god in town.
Just flat out tell them, "No there is not".
And stop trying to make it compatible with Christianity, because it is not compatible at all.

Ya finally got one right, out of the thus far, narrow minded posts by you and your pals on this thread.

Now to get GD and steko on board.

What the Muslim needs to hear is the truth of Romans 5:8 and not only in truth, but in spirit - o clueless intolerants.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Ya finally got one right,
You still dream of that day for you.

Now to get GD and steko on board.
They already know the dangers of Islam.
They already know Islam should not be trusted at all.
And they know to speak out against it.
You, on the other hand, are as completely wishy-washy about Islam as you are about your amateur analysis of folks beliefs and motives.
You have no actual moral ground to stand on in your say on these issues.
And you are obviously once more reading from your bias.

Nevertheless,
blessings and good will to you.
:D

glorydaz

Yo, bigot - the only "profiling" you are called to as a Believer is....

2 Corinthians 5:13 For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause. 5:14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead: 5:15 And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again. 5:16 Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more. 5:17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; 5:19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Because Romans 5:8.

Yo, idiot, I'm called to judge all things.

I've correctly judged you, after all. :chuckle:

glorydaz

Apparently, you have not actually read The Koran*.

As for the rest of your nonsense - you're a Trump supporter - meaning you have proven you have no actual objectivity.

You're just some old person long set in her bigotry. One more Pharisee.

Christ?

Some long proven hollow mantra you and your kind falsely assert some grace-less gospel of grace about.

Out the window your moral compass went when along came an admitted sexual predator blustering his way into your same bigoted heart for your vote: Donald Trump.

You and yours have no actual moral ground to stand on in your say on these issues.

_____

* Lest your kind leap to your ever duplicitous need for your alt-right deflections - The Koran is a book I do not hold as being "the Word of God" in any way, shape, or form.

Yep, big man, isn't he? This is how he talks to the women.

Spoiler
This poser is defrocked and his little boy undies have a picture of THE HULK....front and back. :rotfl:

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Did I say there were a "LOT" of "high school" kids?

You mentioned an attempt to normalize it in schools and said it as an 'in' thing. To me for something to be an 'in' thing it must be popular, a lot of people would be doing it. If that's not what you meant, then why do you say it's an 'in' thing?