What is an immigrant?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
People in the U.S. with expired work visas and have not started filing for immigration status are not immigrants.

Yet the media continues to refer to them as such.

Once their visa expires they are illegal trespassers whether they have kids or not.

I say round em up, ship em out.

Specially those who have been here illegally for 20 years or more.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Danoh

Of the many that came here in droves at the beginning of the last century; a good number of them snuck into the country along with those allowed in and or allowed in without papers.

This third class of those three were people on the run; or smuggled into the country, for one reason or another.

One dirt poor couple who snuck into the country - with their children - were the grandparents of an individual who has reached high political office.

One might say said individual is the off-spring of what would now be known as Dreamers.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if some of the agents presently rounding up illegals turn out to be the descendents of last century's Dreamers?

:chuckle:

Danoh

the media (and the left) make no distinction between legal and illegal immigrants

Perhaps, "trusty scout" they ever keep in mind a hypocrisy you obviously close your eyes to.

The fact that our absolutely incredible; ever amazing country, and its' laws against illegal immigration, is nevertheless the result of a massive "illegal" immigration to its shores forced down the throat of "the Nations" that were here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Perhaps, "trusty scout" they ever keep in mind a hypocrisy you obviously close your eyes to.

The fact that our absolutely incredible; ever amazing country, and its' laws against illegal immigration, is nevertheless the result of a massive "illegal" immigration to its shores forced down the throat of "the Nations" that were here.

You should read the article i posted, specifically the last line. Then come back and tell us why you like to abuse people.

Danoh

You should read the article i posted, specifically the last line. Then come back and tell us why you like to abuse people.

Was I abusing you when I expressed a kind word toward you when you related a child of yours had been murdered?

You actually have to be reminded I have expressed a kindness toward you here and there...

Take offense at my pointing out a thing all you wish to, but that is just your misperception it is abuse.

You "are straightened in your own bowels; not in" me.

Fact is I tend to look at all sides of any issue.

Those who do not - who take one extreme or another - will be offended when a thing is pointed out to them from that perspective.

Due to THEIR issue with ANY view other than their own.

Consider that it is better to take in all things from somewhere in the middle; where fairness is much more likely to be found.

"Neither male, nor female; neither bond, nor free..."

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Was I abusing you when I expressed a kind word toward you when you related a child of yours had been murdered?

Your expressing condolances, means im in your debt now?

You actually have to be reminded I have expressed a kindness toward you here and there...

The fact that you would bring up a one time kindness you showed me in condolances for my dead child, in order to extract something from me, speaks to the condition of your heart, not mine. Do you think if you smile a woman, she owes you something too?

Take offense at my pointing out a thing all you wish to, but that is just your misperception it is abuse.

Supporting illegal immigration supports abuse, period.

You "are straightened in your own bowels; not in" me.

Fact is I tend to look at all sides of any issue.

Those who do not - who take one extreme or another - will be offended when a thing is pointed out to them from that perspective.

Due to THEIR issue with ANY view other than their own.

Consider that it is better to take in all things from somewhere in the middle; where fairness is much more likely to be found.

"Neither male, nor female; neither bond, nor free..."

I dont owe you a thing. Take back your condolances if you like, they clearly werent sincere, they were a bribe.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Sure there is, immigrant simply means someone who has migrated to another place. There are legal and illegal immigrants. I agree, the law should be followed against illegals breaking the law.

That's my point.

By law they cannot be recognized as immigrants.

They are migrant trespassers.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That's my point.

By law they cannot be recognized as immigrants.

They are migrant trespassers.

I agree, they are also trafficked, and abused as slaves, forced labor, and on and on. If liberals cared for them, they would want them to come here legally which protects the citizens, those who came here legally, and protects them from being abused.

Sad thing though, liberals want and need perpetual victims.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Of the many that came here in droves at the beginning of the last century; a good number of them snuck into the country along with those allowed in and or allowed in without papers.

This third class of those three were people on the run; or smuggled into the country, for one reason or another.

One dirt poor couple who snuck into the country - with their children - were the grandparents of an individual who has reached high political office.

One might say said individual is the off-spring of what would now be known as Dreamers.

Wouldn't it be a hoot if some of the agents presently rounding up illegals turn out to be the descendents of last century's Dreamers?

:chuckle:

Load him/her up with em.

While they're at it, maybe you need a good lookin' over.

glorydaz

The fact that you would bring up a one time kindness you showed me in condolances for my dead child, in order to extract something from me, speaks to the condition of your heart, not mine. Do you think if you smile a woman, she owes you something too?

I dont owe you a thing. Take back your condolances if you like, they clearly werent sincere, they were a bribe.

Nailed him good on his silly little condescending diatribe, Angel.

I'm happy to see you have lost none of your flair. :e4e:

Danoh

Geez are you entrenched in where you perceive things from, A4T.

I was well aware you might misread my having had to remnd you of a past kindness that you might consider the truth of your accusation.

Regrettably, you did with it exactly what I feared you would do instead.

No one on here owes me anything - ever.

I simply do not subscribe to such fool's gold and its' legalism.

I don't need to.

Because Christ ALONE died to pay for every aspect of everyone's stupidity.

Yours and mine included.

Again, you are straightened in your own bowels on this; not in me.

Do yourself a favor and take the focus off yourself. He ALONE IS THEE issue.

Should you now take further offense in any of this as well...well then you might do well to turn to the Scripture for your comfort.

You are straightened in your own bowels, not in me, 2 Cor. 6:12.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

He would like to think he claims the middle of the road but he's full of it.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Nailed him good on his silly little condescending diatribe, Angel.

I'm happy to see you have lost none of your flair. :e4e:

ty sister and i am glad to see you
hug2smiley_zps5f42c1df.gif

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Geez are you entrenched in where you perceive things from, A4T.

I was well aware you might misread my having had to remnd you of a past kindness

The bolded part says what you are about, why on earth would anyone need to remind someone that they gave them a one time kindness? Makes you look like a jerk to me.

Read your first line there, and think hard.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Geez are you entrenched in where you perceive things from, AFT.

I was well aware you might misread my having had to.remnd you of a past kindness that you might consider the truth of your accusation.

Regrettably, you did with it exactly what I feared you would do instead.

No one on here owes me anything - ever.

I simply do not subscribe to such fool's gold and its' legalism.

I don't need to.

Because Christ to pay for every aspect of everyone's stupidity.

Yours and mine included.

Again, you are straightened in your own bowels on this; not in me.

Do yourself a favor and take the focus off yourself. He ALONE IS THEE issue.

Should you now take further offense in any of this as well...well then you might do well you might do well to turn to the Scripture for your comfort.

You are straightened in your own bowels, not in me, 2 Cor. 6:12.

Yep, and God gave us a nation that we the people rule, not you doofus.