What is an immigrant?

glorydaz

Lol - if wrongly figuring out a person is any indication :chuckle:

I know, I know - back at me :crackup:

Danoh, from the very first post I witnessed of yours, when I watched you defend God's Untruth and implied you could reach her as none of the rest of us could, I've had your number. You've done nothing but prove me right ever since. Not that I don't like you or something like that. I'm just not fooled by your opinion of yourself like you are. ;)

Danoh

Ah, well that explains a lot. ;)

He must wonder why his decisions never seem to stand.

Lol - you Trumpers in your "way before Trump" self-delusions.

And now, god forbid anyone conjecture why the fraud in the WH is not only the fraud he is, but so ever needs to falsely toot his own, far too often false achievements based horn...

Conjecture away, GD...Tam...Trumpers...

:rotfl:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lol - you Trumpers in your "way before Trump" self-delusions.

And now, god forbid anyone conjecture why the fraud in the WH is not only the fraud he is, but so ever needs to falsely toot his own, far too often false achievements based horn...

Conjecture away, GD...Tam...Trumpers...

:rotfl:
Trump just didn't fall into your fantasized estimation of what America should be about, did he?
Since one size doesn't fit all, try this size on for a while!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No, he fit yours - at least in your mind you think he does :chuckle:
This size is much more comfortable to me than the last size I had to wear for 8 years.

I know this size must be uncomfortable to you riding up your crack, but being the upstanding gentleman you are ...... I know you are more than willing to sacrifice your own comfort for a lady.
Thanks.

Danoh

This size is much more comfortable to me than the last size I had to wear for 8 years.

I know this size must be uncomfortable to you riding up your crack, but being the upstanding gentleman you are ...... I know you are more than willing to sacrifice your own comfort for a lady.
Thanks.

Bring back President Reagan; then we can talk not only about a real President; not only about the last really great President; but we can perhaps talk with some actual common sense on your part.

Til then; you can keep your false idol - Agent Orange: The Donald - Made in China Sweat Shops; Red Baseball cap, and all :chuckle:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Statistically, there has been a net deficit of immigration coming from Mexico as their economy strengthens.

Trump and his supporters, in their infinite wisdom, want to renegotiate NAFTA as they dump 11 millions illegals on the Mexican border, thereby creating social and economic instability on a scale that Mexico cannot absorb!

This would only create far more problems than it would solve - a destabilized Mexico with anarchy along the border would endanger commerce with one of America's major trading partners and only serve as a trigger the next exodus of illegals northward!

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
'Special Report' Examines Effects of Crime Committed by Illegal Immigrants

Tonight on "Special Report," Steve Harrigan took a ground-level look at the effects of crime committed by illegal immigrants, many of whom have been deported multiple times.

Harrigan reported that Mexican national Hector Eduardo Ramirez Gutierrez was deported seven times before he was arrested for dealing methamphetamine.

"It's not a problem, it's an epidemic," Polk County, Fla. Sheriff Grady Judd said of illegal immigrant felons like Gutierrez.

Harrigan reported that another illegal immigrant, Maria Concepcion, returned to Florida after being deported, and was found to have been smuggling $70,000 worth of methamphetamine per month, while also collecting $900 in food stamps in that time.

She faces 27 years in prison, while her colleague, Ignacio Munoz Delgado was found to have a cache of weapons - "enough to outfit a platoon" - when he was arrested for dealing cocaine.

"These are violent criminals who continue to beat the system, law enforcement officials say, even after they've been arrested," Harrigan said.

He noted that a Trump administration crackdown on illegal immigration, however, could have economic consequences.

He reported that farmers like Paul DeMare have counted on low-wage immigrants, both legal and illegal, to do jobs that Americans won't do.

President Trump's plan to deport illegal immigrants could hurt DeMare, and other farmers in breadbasket states of Florida, Georgia and California, Harrigan reported.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
People in the U.S. with expired work visas and have not started filing for immigration status are not immigrants.

Yet the media continues to refer to them as such.

Once their visa expires they are illegal trespassers whether they have kids or not.

I say round em up, ship em out.

Specially those who have been here illegally for 20 years or more.
:thumb:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Now Trump and Congress have piddled around till school is starting again.

I could go along with waiting from January till May to go easy on the children, now school is starting again and they still need to be deported.

I reckon it'll be easier to round em up at school but I wished they woulda done it sooner.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now Trump and Congress have piddled around till school is starting again.

I could go along with waiting from January till May to go easy on the children, now school is starting again and they still need to be deported.

I reckon it'll be easier to round em up at school but I wished they woulda done it sooner.
They got free libraries in Mexico with free internet service.
They don't need public school to learn.
They can get a free education at the library about any subject they wish to learn.