What is an immigrant?

glorydaz

Geez are you entrenched in where you perceive things from, A4T.

I was well aware you might misread my having had to remnd you of a past kindness that you might consider the truth of your accusation.

Regrettably, you did with it exactly what I feared you would do instead.

No one on here owes me anything - ever.

I simply do not subscribe to such fool's gold and its' legalism.

I don't need to.

Because Christ ALONE died to pay for every aspect of everyone's stupidity.

Yours and mine included.

Again, you are straightened in your own bowels on this; not in me.

Do yourself a favor and take the focus off yourself. He ALONE IS THEE issue.

Should you now take further offense in any of this as well...well then you might do well to turn to the Scripture for your comfort.

You are straightened in your own bowels, not in me, 2 Cor. 6:12.

I'm thinking you need your own bowels straightened out a bit. You're sounding more like a "high-minded" pharisee than even the pharisees did. ;)

glorydaz

The bolded part says what you are about, why on earth would anyone need to remind someone that they gave them a one time kindness? Makes you look like a jerk to me.

Read your first line there, and think hard.

Hey, I was really nice to you one time, Angel. That means I am a really really great person and I should be able to spew out any nonsense from that day forward to the end of time. :)

Danoh

Yep, and God gave us a nation that we the people rule, not you doofus.

Was that before or after the mass genocide of the people who were here and whom God was just as much in Christ not imputing the trespasses of?

Fact is that in all of history God has inspired only one nation under Him - under The Law - and it was not, nor is not, our good ol U.S. of A.

You are in unbelief in your ignorance of the Scripture on this. It is that simple.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Was that before or after the mass genocide of the people who were here and whom God was just as much in Christ not imputing the trespasses of?

Fact is that in all of history God has inspired only one nation under Him - under The Law - and it was not, nor is not, our good ol U.S. of A.

You are in unbelief in your ignorance of the Scripture on this. It is that simple.

KJ21
This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones, with the intent that the living may know that the Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever He will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.”

glorydaz

We didn't commit mass genocide on the people here. My oh my you have been reading the liberal propaganda. Do you bow down to Mother Earth, too?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
We didn't commit mass genocide on the people here. My oh my you have been reading the liberal propaganda. Do you bow down to Mother Earth, too?

Remember hearing about immigrants coming in to ellis island, and being quaranteened a bit to be disease free (and many diseases and bed bugs etc were not found here in america - and checked out to make sure they werent a criminal- like its so bad they had to wait?

I wonder whats so wrong with that... i guess liberals just love lawlessness, thats the bottom line.

Danoh

I'm thinking you need your own bowels straightened out a bit. You're sounding more like a "high-minded" pharisee than even the pharisees did. ;)

You reading your misperceptions into a thing.

Fact is that when misjudged by another, a person ends up having to remind such an individual to consider their misjudgment in light of the whole spectrum of their dealings with him or her.

Fact is that that is where all good relationships last, or begin to fail.

The absence of pausing to consider if what one is concluding about another is actually correct when weighed against all their past dealings with one another.

Even God is ever reminding Israel of both the good and the bad throughout their mutual history.

You are simply being ignorant of this simple principle you well know you yourself have found yourself having to rely on at one point or another in your dealings with others in life.

Your problem is your double-standard.

Those you agree with point out a thing and you are fine with it.

Those you are not fine with do and you conclude they are being condescending, tooting their own horn, or whatever.

Your obvious hypocrisy is staring right back at you but you are too busy pointing your ignorant finger to see it.

In this, it is no surprise those who agree with you in your duplicity, do.

Trumpers calling out Obama's having gone golfing a few times here and there over 8 years, only to turn their duplicitous eye to Trump's already having surpased in a month the times Obama went off to golf.

You and yours are every bit the hypocrites the Obamanites/Clintonites are.

I shall continue to concede your point where ever it is fair and regardless of what you might ignorantly conclude about my doing so.

Regrettably,

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You reading your misperceptions into a thing.

Fact is that when misjudged by another, a person ends up having to remind such an individual to consider their misjudgment in light of the whole spectrum of their dealings with him or her.
Ahem:

Was I abusing you ...{blah blah blah snip)

I never said you abused me, you cant read and clearly didn't read what i pointed you to.

And keep lying.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Aren't you glad I'm back? Now you get to use all kinds of emoticons. :chuckle:

bf-welcomeback.gif

Danoh

Aren't you glad I'm back? Now you get to use all kinds of emoticons. :chuckle:

Yes; I am glad you are back; as I have always enjoyed some of your take on some things.

Lol, you just don't get where I am coming from; do you?

Take this :crackup: