What is God's definition of sin?

marke

LOL. I am, that's why I carefully and thoughtfully called you an "idiot".

No, that is not what the Bible teaches at all. You are, once again, perverting God's word and have no clue what it teaches.

This is just more evidence that you have absolutely no idea what death is, or what salvation is.

Adam died the DAY he ate. Death is separation. Adam was separated from the life of God. Salvation is receiving the life of God.
All men are dead, because of one man's sin, and all men sin because they are dead. "Sin reigns in death".

You don't understand any of this, so talking to you is like talking to a donkey's butt.

"And you, being dead in your trespasses and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He has made alive together with Him, having forgiven you all trespasses"

Your Universalist view is heresy. Forgiveness of sins is IN HIM, in His life. You must be IN HIM, to be forgiven, but you don't have a clue what being IN HIM means.

Just as those who are IN HIM are alive because of His obedience, all men are condemned because of Adam's disobedience.

YOU ARE A LIAR, and A FALSE TEACHER.

"Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous."
God does not send sinners to hell for sins of ignorance. Sinners condemn themselves to hell by rejecting the clear Gospel message delivered to them by the Holy Spirit.

John 1:9
That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

John 3:19
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

OZOS

God does not send sinners to hell for sins of ignorance.
Made up.

Men go to hell, because they are dead and need life. Jesus came that we might have life. Men are dead because of one man's sin. Paul says so, but you hate Paul, just as you do all of God's word. Men receive life when they believe the gospel.

You never have, and it appears you never will.

"Therefore, as through one man’s offense judgment came to all men, resulting in condemnation, even so through one Man’s righteous act the free gift came to all men, resulting in justification of life. For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners, so also by one Man’s obedience many will be made righteous."

ALL MEN are condemned because of the sin of Adam.
ALL MEN may receive God's free gift of life because of the obedience of ONE MAN.

You are without excuse for rejecting God's word.

marke

Made up.

Men go to hell, because they are dead and need life. Jesus came that we might have life. Men are dead because of one man's sin. Paul says so, but you hate Paul, just as you do all of God's word. Men receive life when they believe the gospel.

You never have, and it appears you never will.

ALL MEN are condemned because of the sin of Adam.
ALL MEN may receive God's free gift of life because of the obedience of ONE MAN.

You are without excuse for rejecting God's word.
God reconciled the world unto Himself on the cross. That means he can forgive sins without violating the principles of justice. Jesus plainly demonstrated the fact that ignorance may be considered in some respects an excuse for sin, but when the Holy Spirit turns on the light there is no longer any excuse, which is why unrepentant sinners go to hell without excuse.

John 15:24
If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin: but now have they both seen and hated both me and my Father.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

OZOS

God reconciled the world unto Himself on the cross.
Yes He did. But you have no clue what that means.
That means he can forgive sins without violating the principles of justice.
God can forgive, but the whole world is not forgiven, as you falsely claim.

"God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

Because you have no clue what salvation is, you wander off into fantasy land with your false gospel.

Forgiveness is IN HIM. If you are not IN HIM, you are not forgiven.

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace"

YOU are going to hell BECAUSE you are still dead (separated from God) and need life (one spirit with Him). Life is received WHEN you believe the gospel. You never have, so you are still dead (separated from God).

marke

Yes He did. But you have no clue what that means.
God can forgive, but the whole world is not forgiven, as you falsely claim.

"God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not imputing their trespasses to them, and has committed to us the word of reconciliation. Now then, we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were pleading through us: we implore you on Christ’s behalf, be reconciled to God. For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him."

Because you have no clue what salvation is, you wander off into fantasy land with your false gospel.

Forgiveness is IN HIM. If you are not IN HIM, you are not forgiven.

"In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace"

YOU are going to hell BECAUSE you are still dead (separated from God) and need life (one spirit with Him). Life is received WHEN you believe the gospel. You never have, so you are still dead (separated from God).
I have real joy in Christ, especially knowing that He is my Judge, not some pipsqueak wannabe rulers and self-appointed and promoted magistrates.

OZOS

I have real joy in Christ, especially knowing that He is my Judge
You are self deluded. My evidence? Your words.

Jesus and Paul told us, over and over again, to "judge" and expose false teachers, like you.

According to Paul, you are to be accursed (eternally damned).

marke

You are self deluded. My evidence? Your words.

Jesus and Paul told us, over and over again, to "judge" and expose false teachers, like you.

According to Paul, you are to be accursed (eternally damned).
Your judgmental attitude and critical spirit are not of the Lord and your opinions are wrong.

OZOS

Your judgmental attitude and critical spirit are not of the Lord and your opinions are wrong.
They are absolutely, "of the Lord", do I need to show you the many time is the Bible that false teachers were exposed and how they were spoken to? You are to be judged publicly, because you are speaking publicly, perverting the gospel and the word of God.

marke

They are absolutely, "of the Lord", do I need to show you the many time is the Bible that false teachers were exposed and how they were spoken to? You are to be judged publicly, because you are speaking publicly, perverting the gospel and the word of God.
Ironically, the false teachers condemn the righteous to hell for not agreeing with their false teachings.

OZOS

Ironically, the false teachers condemn the righteous to hell for not agreeing with their false teachings.
You just said that Jesus and the apostle Paul are "false teachers", both of whom condemned to hell those who claimed to be righteous and teach what you teach.

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves." - Jesus to the self-righteous (you)

"As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed." Paul to those who add works to faith (you).

marke

You just said that Jesus and the apostle Paul are "false teachers", both of whom condemned to hell those who claimed to be righteous and teach what you teach.

"Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you travel land and sea to win one proselyte, and when he is won, you make him twice as much a son of hell as yourselves." - Jesus to the self-righteous (you)

"As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed." Paul to those who add works to faith (you).
I am satisfied that the Lord has given me a good understanding of His Word. You do not persuade me you do correctly understand some Bible doctrines.

OZOS

I am satisfied that the Lord has given me a good understanding of His Word.
Yes, the Pharisees believed that they were following God too, but like you, they were also of their father the devil.

Agent

Sin is breaking the commandments of God.
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4
the law is a ministry of death 2 Cor 3:9
The law brings wrath Eph 2

Eph.2​

[1] And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
[2] Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
[3] Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

the law is a ministry of condemnation 2 Cor 3:7

4] But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
[5] Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
[6] And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
[7] That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
[8] For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
[9] Not of works, lest any man should boast. Eph 2