What Jesus do you believe on ?

Jerry Shugart

OZOS said: "Put up or shut up, you worthless turd."

If you know when the present dispensation began then tell us when it began. Put up or shut up!

OZOS

OZOS said: "Put up or shut up, you worthless turd."

If you know when the present dispensation began then tell us when it began. Put up or shut up!
No way, not with this opportunity you gifted me. You opened your dung stained mouth and said I don't know, now YOU put up or shut up.

25 grand or you leave TOL permanently.

Which will it be, "coward"?

Jerry Shugart

You set yourself up as a fool when you indicated that an age is the same thing as a dispensation:

You said: "don't want to get off topic, but when did these people, outside of the age (dispensation) of grace, prophesy in His name, cast out demons in His name, and do many wonders in His name?" "

An age is not the same thing as a dispenation!

OZOS

You set yourself up as a fool when you indicated that an age is the same thing as a dispensation:

You said: "don't want to get off topic, but when did these people, outside of the age (dispensation) of grace, prophesy in His name, cast out demons in His name, and do many wonders in His name?" "

An age is not the same thing as a dispenation!
Look, you worthless piece of crap, I admitted that I framed it improperly, and I NEVER implied that they were the same thing. I was having a conversation with Clete (not you), and he used the term in relation to those who were still under the Law. I knew what he meant, so I was questioning him as to what time Jesus had in mind concerning those who claimed to be doing miracles, calling Him Lord, and yet He does not know them. You don't understand that, because you're a jackass, who should never be allowed on this site.

You then chimed in, like the cowardly troll you are, and asked me "when I think the dispensation of grace began". Seizing the opportunity, I told you that I refused to answer you, knowing full well that you would act like a child and claim "I did not know", so I challenged you, and, like the coward you are, you refused the challenge. YOU are the one that is "all talk" or you would accept the challenge, but you know you will lose, so you are now running from the challenge.

You have lost every debate on every subject we have discussed, and you know you will lose again. Coward.

Jerry Shugart

OZOs said: ", I admitted that I framed it improperly, and I NEVER implied that they were the same thing..'

The way that you tied them together implied that you thought they were the same thing:

You also said: " You have lost every debate on every subject we have discussed, and you know you will lose again."

Let us look at what isaid here and your pitiful response:

There is a false teaching being spread about on this forum which says that no one received eternal life until after the Lord Jesus died on the Cross and was resurrected from the dead. However, the following words of the Lord Jesus spoken before the Cross prove that eternal life was given to believers before the Cross. The Lord said the following about His sheep who follow Him:

"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand" (Jn.10:27-28).

The Greek word translated "give" is in the Greek present tense, which is defined in the following way:

"The present tense represents a simple statement of fact or reality viewed as occurring in actual time. In most cases this corresponds directly with the English present tense." (Blue Letter Bible).

If no no one received eternal life until after the Cross the Lord Jesus would have told his sheep; "And I will give unto them eternal life."

But that is not what He said. Perhaps this information will result in a cessation of the false teaching that no one received eternal life until sometime after the Cross.

Instead of addressing what the Lord Jesus said you did was to deny what the Lord Jesus said:

"You fail to comprehend a promise to the sheep, who will receive eternal life. No one received eternal life until AFTER Jesus died on the cross for their sins, and was raised for their justification."

According to you the Lord Jesus did not give them eternal life right then and there. You think you know more that the Lord Jesus.

marke

Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Rom 3:26

26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

2 Cor 11:4

4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Theres a popular jesus these days being preached and believed on, and not the Jesus of the scripture to whom it is emphatically declared, Matt 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Now in lieu of this stated Jesus theres the jesus of what is called today arminianism, and heres what taught regarding this false jesus:

Friends, if you believe in this jesus, i must admonish you, this is not the Jesus of Matt 1:21 or Rom 3:26, neither 2 Cor 11:4
The Jesus of the Bible is the Creator God who created all things by Himself and for Himself.

marke

Lol??? That you serve a Jesus that creates damned babies? And claim him as the 'right' Jesus?

Again:
Can anyone "trust" a 'god' who creates evil, ordains sin, and wills the wickedness of man, all for his own pleasure? Is it possible to "believe" in a 'Jesus' for salvation, who hates babies and creates them to be damned, for his own pleasure? And you have the gall and arrogance, to claim that you've been 'chosen' above that baby and you have the impudence and audacity to rejoice about that!!!! Anybody with a 'right' mind would be sorrowing.

Having a party over people going to hell who were created for that purpose!

Let me introduce you to Jesus:
Luke 13:34
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, which killest the prophets, and stonest them that are sent unto thee; how often would I have gathered thy children together, as a hen doth gather her brood under her wings, and ye would not!

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Luke 19:41
As Jesus approached Jerusalem and saw the city, He wept over it

Mark 10:21-22
Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me. And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.

By your own admission you don't serve this Jesus! He doesn't rejoice over the lost!
God does not condemn sinners for being born in sin. Neither does He condemn sinners for just any sin. Sinners condemn themselves for rejecting the clear knowledge and conviction of the Holy Spirit of their need to repent of their sins and go to Jesus for salvation.

marke

Exactly Brother, the natural man maintains that the True God is unjust to show His discriminating Love and Elective Grace and Mercy only upon some; a Chosen remnant of humanity: That He Loves only some Rom. 11:5 who are lost, and sends the rest to hell to be eternally punished,
to pay the price for their own sins.

Yes, God is Just to hate some and send them to hell for their sins Rev. 21:8;
and Love Others Rom. 9:13 to have remission of their sins through the Blood of Christ Eph. 1:4-7.
Jesus died to take away the sins of the world, including all sinners. However, for a sinner to be forgiven of his sins based upon Jesus' atoning sacrifice for the sins of the world requires the sinner to repent of his sins and go to Jesus for forgiveness and salvation. Rejecting that truth revealed to the heart by the Holy Spirit will land any and every sinner in hell who commits that unpardonable sin of rejecting Jesus as Lord and Savior.

marke

According to your beliefs:

Because God made him to be that way, and he has no choice to be otherwise.

But they're not their own sins. They're the sins that God programmed them to commit.

In other words, punished for things they were forced to do.
Those who believe God programmed sinners to commit sins and then sends them to hell for doing so do not rightly understand the Bible.

marke

You dont get it do you ?

My point is man is naturally at enmity against God. We stay that way until or unless we are born again
The Holy Spirit enlightens every man who comes into the world (John 1.) Those who reject the clear light given to them by the Holy Spirit in a way they clearly understand are condemned to hell without excuse for rejecting the truth about salvation when they knew better (Romans 1.)

OZOS

Jerry Shugart said:
For your information there were people doing many wonders in His name before the "dispensation of God's grace begin.

The issue, dummy, is, which group of people, doing so, did Jesus NOT know, even though they called Him "Lord".

beloved57

The Holy Spirit enlightens every man who comes into the world (John 1.) Those who reject the clear light given to them by the Holy Spirit in a way they clearly understand are condemned to hell without excuse for rejecting the truth about salvation when they knew better (Romans 1.)
False.

beloved57

Jesus died to take away the sins of the world, including all sinners. However, for a sinner to be forgiven of his sins based upon Jesus' atoning sacrifice for the sins of the world requires the sinner to repent of his sins and go to Jesus for forgiveness and salvation. Rejecting that truth revealed to the heart by the Holy Spirit will land any and every sinner in hell who commits that unpardonable sin of rejecting Jesus as Lord and Savior.
False. He died for His Sheep Jn 10 !

OZOS

False. He died for His Sheep Jn 10 !
You idiot, inclusion in a statement does not equate to exclusion in every other statement.

"I invited my family to the wedding" does not mean, I did not invite anyone else.

You are clearly not smart enough to be writing or speaking about anything.
Next time you consider using Chapstick, try a gluestick.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
I don't want to get off topic, but when did these people, outside of the age (dispensation) of grace, prophesy in His name, cast out demons in His name, and do many wonders in His name?
The timing of it is debated. Some say after the Tribulation, just before the beginning of the Millennial Kingdom and others say after the Milliennial Kingdom. Either way, it is a judgment that takes place outside the context of the dispensation of grace which can be established by simply looking at how the people are being judged as well as the resulting judgment. They are being judged on the basis of the works they have done, and more specifically on the motive behind those good works and those deemed to be goats will be sent away to condemnation.
We, in the body of Christ, will also be judged in regards to the works done during our physical lives but our salvation will not be at stake. The resulting judgment will have to do with what rewards, if any, we will recieve in Heaven, not whether or not we'll be spending eternity with Christ.

Of course. I just have to believe that someone who says they don't believe would be evidence of an unbeliever. 🙂
I agree that such a profession would be strong evidence - no question. And indeed, he may well not believe any longer. I also believe that, in most cases, it is wise to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are NOT saved when one's salvation is in question. Having said that, it doesn't hurt to point out the truths of grace whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Also since relatively minor points of potential disagreement between people like you and I are all that's left in terms of opportunity for substantive discussion around here, I kind of like to bring such things up! :)

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
My point is that Calvinism turns people away from God.
Since we all know that you won't get any sort of substantive response from any of the Calvinists on this website, allow me to risk handing them a good argument for free by asking you how you'd respond to someone who replied to the above statement by pointing out that Jesus' own ministry turned some away from God (Matthew 19:16-22 and John 6:43-70)?

Nanja

The Lord Jesus Christ died to take away the sins of the World of His Sheep John 10:11, 15.

Mat. 25:32-35, 41 And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand,
but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father,
inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
[Eph. 1:4-11]

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, [goats] Depart from me, ye cursed,
into everlasting fire, prepared Rev. 21:8 for the devil and his angels:

Last edited: