What Newt Gingrich said

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
All Arabs who believe in sharia law should be deported....seems like a good starting point

Just exactly how would that work? Would Neutered Gingrich have government authorities pull aside people of Arab descent and ask their views on Sharia Law? How about those that are Caucasian who are practicing Muslims?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Just exactly how would that work? Would Neutered Gingrich have government authorities pull aside people of Arab descent and ask their views on Sharia Law? How about those that are Caucasian who are practicing Muslims?

When will they stop pussyfooting? there are a people at war with us, they are in our midst. It is time to shake down muslims, stop and search, seal off arab areas and do house to house [that is easier to do in Europe I think] offer big rewards for information.

The Arabs are just sitting on their hands....if a few of them got imprisoned and/or deported they might be galvanised into rooting the radicals out.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
When will they stop pussyfooting? there are a people at war with us, they are in our midst. It is time to shake down muslims, stop and search, seal off arab areas and do house to house [that is easier to do in Europe I think] offer big rewards for information.

The Arabs are just sitting on their hands....if a few of them got imprisoned and/or deported they might be galvanised into rooting the radicals out.

(i.e. who cares about an American's constitutional rights?)

There are ways to deal with radical Islam without stomping on the US Constitution.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
I'm saying they should be subject to stop and search, Arab homes and areas should be shaken down routinely. Their lives should be disrupted and if there are proven radicals among them they should be dealt with.

These are Draconian measures but it will engage the Arabs themselves to get rid of the radicalism among them.

Why will we wait from atrocity to atrocity...listen this will happen sooner or later

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I'm saying they should be subject to stop and search, Arab homes and areas should be shaken down routinely. Their lives should be disrupted and if there are proven radicals among them they should be dealt with.

These are Draconian measures but it will engage the Arabs themselves to get rid of the radicalism among them.

Why will we wait from atrocity to atrocity...listen this will happen sooner or later

As I recall reading, you're from the UK. Ever thought about cleaning up your own Muslim mess?

Again: Here in the United States we have this thing called a "Constitution". If there is probable cause to believe that someone is involved in terrorist activities, then civil authorities have cause to get a search warrant to search that person's house, etc.

And once again: There are ways to deal with radical Islam without stomping on the US Constitution.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
We had the Magna Carta before you ever came on the scene, in times of war some provisions can be suspended, same as the U.S. constitution can be amended.

You actually have suffered more atrocities than we have from Arabs...if they bleeve in sharia law they don't hold to the constitution anyway.

Newt Gingrich is American, nobody is saying that over here....yet

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
We had the Magna Carta before you ever came on the scene, in times of war some provisions can be suspended, same as the U.S. constitution can be amended.

Let me help you with a misnomer that you just wrote:

"In times of declared war some provisions can be suspended."

If you need help in understanding what a declaration of war is, just ask.

You actually have suffered more atrocities than we have from Arabs...if they bleeve in sharia law they don't hold to the constitution anyway.

There you go wanting to criminalize beliefs instead of actions. There are ways to deal with these barbarians, but stomping on Constitutional Rights isn't one of them.

Newt Gingrich is American, nobody is saying that over here....yet

Who is backing a moral degenerate for President who has no use for the US Constitution.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
9/11 was not in your view a declaration of war?
their bleefs include that America is the big Satan
NG is voted into the Senate.

Sharia law is opposed to the constitution people that believe in it should be deported

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
9/11 was not in your view a declaration of war?
their bleefs include that America is the big Satan
NG is voted into the Senate.

I don't know how Congress would make a official declaration of war against a religion. Perhaps you could explain that to me using the US Constitution as your guide.

Sharia law is opposed to the constitution people that believe in it should be deported

Basically that would mean all Muslims. Again: How would you enforce that, door to door searches and questionaires?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
There is still hope for you. Seriously. This is the best political post I have ever seen you make.

At the risk of you calling me a "faggot" again: do you believe in the United States Constitution Nick?(I know that pervert of a candidate that you endorse doesn't).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Good for starters.
Boot all the non-arabs that believe in sharia law along with them.

There are a lot of people in the US (and here on TOL) who believe that Bible-believing Christians should be deported for their 'homophobic' views.

But of course that could never happen here in the United States, right Tambora?