What will pre-tribber rapture believers do.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Um, the ancient eastern cells like the Coptics handled it well. Ps, they didn't convert under sword because they knew HE is GOD and not just a man.

You judge Gods people and exalt yourself in a self righteous way, every OP you make.

Get real! You are foolish to the 100's of thousands dying now as you type here.

Of all the OP's you've made, this is the most disgusting!

You need to know Jesus Christ, so you can accept the truth.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The mark of the beast (Revelation 13:17) happens 3-1/2 years (Revelation 13:5) prior to the wrath (Revelation 15:1).
During that time the beast is defeating most Christians (saints).

Revelation 13:7
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.​

But, there are Christians that will not be defeated.

Revelation 12:11
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.​

I agree.

It is only a presumption that all believers will be faithful to the end and be in the resurrection.

In fact the point at which many think their pre-trib rapture is, is a cut off point to being in the resurrection at the end of the 3.5 years.

Paul made it plain what it takes to be in the resurrection at the return of Jesus Christ--

Php 3:8 Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ,
Php 3:9 And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
Php 3:10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;
Php 3:11 If by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.

LA

genuineoriginal

I agree.

It is only a presumption that all believers will be faithful to the end and be in the resurrection.

In fact the point at which many think their pre-trib rapture is, is a cut off point to being in the resurrection at the end of the 3.5 years.
Yes, Revelation 11 shows that the resurrection happens at the end of the 3-1/2 years of the two witnesses.

genuineoriginal

Yes, and those of the last witness are a group who no new believers may become, once the 3.5 years begin.

LA
Not at all.
The Bible states exactly when it will be too late to become a Christian believer who is a member of the body of Christ.
It is when the seventh angel sounds the last trump.

Revelation 10:5-7King James Version (KJV)
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.​

That happens after the 3-1/2 years.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Not at all.
The Bible states exactly when it will be too late to become a Christian believer who is a member of the body of Christ.
It is when the seventh angel sounds the last trump.

Revelation 10:5-7King James Version (KJV)
5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.​

That happens after the 3-1/2 years.

What I had said, is correct, supported by Rev.11:1-2 and the door shut to the unwise virgins.

Many believe before they become Christ-ins.

Some people on this board are testament to that.

LA

genuineoriginal

What I had said, is correct, supported by Rev.11:1-2 and the door shut to the unwise virgins.

Many believe before they become Christ-ins.

Some people on this board are testament to that.

LA

Revelation 11 shows a 42 month period of time when Jerusalem is under Gentile control, followed by 1260 days of the time of the two witnesses, then 3 days after the witnesses are killed, then the Resurrection.
The Resurrection of the dead, incorrectly named the "Rapture" happens at the end of the time of the two witnesses, not before.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Revelation 11 shows a 42 month period of time when Jerusalem is under Gentile control, followed by 1260 days of the time of the two witnesses, then 3 days after the witnesses are killed, then the Resurrection.
The Resurrection of the dead, incorrectly named the "Rapture" happens at the end of the time of the two witnesses, not before.

Jerusalem is trampled under foot the same time as the 2 witnesses.

Yes the rapture occurs after the witness is over, but to be in the witness one must be included in them at the beginning of the 3.5 years and none can enter after the beginning of it.

LA