Where is the Holy Spirit?

k0de

How do you know that the Holy Spirit is just a thought?

Paul was able to tell the difference between his own words and those of the Lord and, again, the Bible records what was Paul's opinion and what was God's word.

So....

Tell me something that isn't your opinion but it is a word from God!

Bradley D

Paul was able to tell the difference between his own words and those of the Lord and, again, the Bible records what was Paul's opinion and what was God's word.

So....

Tell me something that isn't your opinion but it is a word from God!

When it convicts me of an evil imagination of the heart trying to arise. When it goes against human nature. I have a rush of good feeling and then raise my hands and praise the Lord.

k0de

Luke 10:25–26 (ESV): He said to him, “What is written in the Law? How do you read it?”

k0de

When it convicts me of an evil imagination of the heart trying to arise. When it goes against human nature. I have a rush of good feeling and then raise my hands and praise the Lord.

Conviction yes.

But what about when Moses killed the Egyptian.

After killing an Egyptian slavemaster who was smiting a Hebrew, Moses fled across the Red Sea to Midian, where he encountered The Angel of the Lord, speaking to him from within a burning bush on Mount Horeb, which he regarded as the Mountain of God.

Is that the work of the Holy Spirit or the work of Moses?

Bradley D

Conviction yes.

After killing an Egyptian slavemaster who was smiting a Hebrew, Moses fled across the Red Sea to Midian, where he encountered The Angel of the Lord, speaking to him from within a burning bush on Mount Horeb, which he regarded as the Mountain of God.

I believe the killing of the Eygyptian was the work of Moses.

God's Truth

Conviction yes.

Kind of weird that you would have to ask that.

God's Truth

Is that so....

With out this particular moment Judaism, Islam and Christianity would have not exist.

So what do you think. The work of Moses or the Holy Spirit?

Moses felt for his Hebrew people before he killed the Egyptian.

He could have fled for another reason besides for the reason of killing someone.

k0de

Moses felt for his Hebrew people before he killed the Egyptian.

He could have fled for another reason besides for the reason of killing someone.

It is written. That is not what it says in the Bible.

What Bible are you reading. And why are you twisting the Word of God??

God's Truth

It is written. That is not what it says in the Bible.

What Bible are you reading. And why are you twisting the Word of God??

Are you capable of being reasoned with?

Moses was defending his Hebrew brother for getting beat by the Egyptian.

Last edited:

k0de

Matthew 3:11–12 (ESV): “I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into the barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.”

Where is the Holy Spirit? 🔥

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Matthew 3:11–12 (ESV): “I baptize you with water for repentance, but he who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into the barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire.”

John 14:17

God's Truth

Yes. But you're way off and out of context. You're twisting the Word of God to fit your own mental illusions adding subtracting nonsense. No room for reasoning 🙃

You are a false witness.

You are entrapped to do the will of Satan.

God's Truth

You keep asking 'where' cuz you don't know.

God's Truth

Yes. But you're way off and out of context. You're twisting the Word of God to fit your own mental illusions adding subtracting nonsense. No room for reasoning 🙃

You need help.

Moses Kills an Egyptian

Exodus 2:11And it came to pass in those days, when Moses was grown, that he went out unto his brethren, and looked on their burdens: and he spied an Egyptian smiting an Hebrew, one of his brethren. 12And he looked this way and that way, and when he saw that there was no man, he slew the Egyptian, and hid him in the sand. 13And when he went out the second day, behold, two men of the Hebrews strove together: and he said to him that did the wrong, Wherefore smitest thou thy fellow? 14And he said, Who made thee a prince and a judge over us? intendest thou to kill me, as thou killedst the Egyptian? And Moses feared, and said, Surely this thing is known.

Acts 7:23
When Moses was forty years old, he decided to visit his brothers, the children of Israel.

Acts 7:24
And when he saw one of them being mistreated, Moses went to his defense and avenged him by striking down the Egyptian who was oppressing him.

Hebrews 11:24
By faith Moses, when he was grown, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter.