Where is the Holy Spirit?

Aimiel

To the first question, No. The Spirit is given unto the believer upon accepting Christ as Lord and Savior, otherwise we would require apostles today to impart the Holy Spirit. I personally do not believe the office of the apostle is open today. I do not believe that their are those today that are equipped in the five-fold ministry.
I do. God never said that these five ministries would be removed: He gave some apostles, prophets, pastors, evangelists and teachers. Sorry, but I've seen every single one. I've met several and am a prophet, myself. Without these ministers we would not be where we are today. I have also seen many who have been appointed and many who've appointed themselves to various ministries who are NOT what they portend to be. It's not a good thing to attempt to fulfill an office in the Body of Christ that God's never appointed you to.

oatmeal

26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

With so much division today among Christians.

Where is this Holy Spirit that the Lord Jesus so promised long ago today?

First we must distinguish between God the Giver who is The Holy Spirit from the gift which is holy spirit.

I John 4:13 tells us that God gave to us of His spirit. What he gave is that gift referred to you quote.

​​​​​​We are told to rightly divide the word of truth. II Timothy 2:15. That as the verse tells us requires that we be workman. That work may involve some sweat and prayer and most certainly opening up the Bible and reading.

Once we have done the obvious, our part, then God may choose to enlighten our understanding with more