White Lives Matter

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I'm not a racist, however, throughout, 2016-2017 all we hear is how BAD white people are. Let's see how the Liberals react to this video? Already one poster has complained on "The Woodshed." Let's see how many others gripe and complain?

No, only how bad some of us are. Racists mostly. And that shouldn't offend anyone but the racists.

well, let's look at the negative of that photo

GM: all we hear is how BAD black people are.
TH: No, only how bad some black people are. Criminals mostly. And that shouldn't offend anyone but the criminals.

so, by town's "reasoning" black people shouldn't be offended by people calling them criminals, thugs, pimps

unless they are criminals, thugs, pimps

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Sure, we should all just hate any white people that shows any pride in their heritage and what those before them accomplished.

Who's "we?" Because I don't hate anyone.
I bet you didn't even watch the first video because if you did you would have heard it tell that taking pride in one's heritage should be allowed for all races to express if they want to, but shouldn't ever limit white people from doing the same.

I did watch it. In fact, I took some notes:

“Don’t let your daughter racemix.”
And then attractive young white women with the text:

"Isn’t this worth preserving?"

Seriously? So a bunch of white guys are afraid there won't be enough white girls to go around?

"It’s important to know where you belong."
Where is that, exactly? On top, and all others beneath? Because that’s the subtext.

“Spred [sic] the word to other white people”

Spread what word, exactly? (That according to David Duke in the other video, white DNA "is a stairway to the stars?") We ALL have a little stardust in us. :chuckle:

"Right to exist…"

Who took that away?

"Fulfill our destiny…"

What destiny is that, exactly?

"Doesn’t matter if you’re religious or atheist... the important thing is, and always has been, your race."

Do you, as a Christian, really believe that?

"Self-image crushed to pieces… psychological prison... "

And liberals are the special snowflakes? :chuckle:

I thought the music was quite pleasant.

I think it's emotional manipulation, very common with propaganda. It's meant to stir the emotions. I also thought the slow-motion battle sequences were a little over the top, but hey, that's me.

Oh the horrors!!!!

Yeah. It was pretty horrible. All of it.

Danoh

But show that same pride of what a person born of two white parents accomplished, and it gets labeled white supremacist racism.
I'm seeing a trend here.

Perhaps your thread should have been about what North Americans people greatly admire and why.

I have already mentioned former Acting Attorney General: Sally Yates is a true American hero.

Likwise for U.S. District Judge James Robart.

Your double-standard is what you are tripping all over the place over.

Never mind, by the way, that racial distinctions have no place in a Believer's perspective.

Danoh

so can germans and swiss :idunno:

I'm reminded of a Phil Donahue episode years back.

A couple with paper white skin were at war with one another over their newborn.

The baby was coal black.

The husband swore that was not his kid; that she had cheated on him.

In tears, the wife repeatedly denied the accusation.

Testing revealed they were both descendants of slave owners, with all its' immoral goings on.

Case closed.

Over the years, I have observed lots of people who are racist but who do not view themselves as being racist due to their unawarness of a kind of an "alt-fact" criteria they come up with as a means of feeling they are "a good person."

A sort of a Dissociation.

Where the mind blocks a perception out of a great discomfort with it.

Hah, I have just described what's behind both Trump's and Conway's not only incessant lying, but just as incessant obliviousness to the obvious fact that the interviewer they are lying to is not only seeing their lies for what they are, but blowing huge holes through their delusion.

The Berean

Nope.

Jobs was adopted as an infant by Paul and Clara Jobs. They were Armenian.

His biological father was a Syrian Muslim named Abdulfattah Jandali, and his mother was a German-Swiss Catholic named Joanne Schieble.

They gave him up for adoption because they were not married when he was born.

The irony...a half Syrian made America Great Technologically like few in history.

I'll take that over Make America HATE Again all day long...
Apparently you don't know much about Apple Computer's history. So let me educate you. I live in Silicon Valley and I know the history of this area quite well. Steven Jobs was not an engineer. Steve Wozniak was the technical genius behind Apple Computer. Wozniak designed the Apple I and Apple II computers. As for the Apple McIntosh Apple Computer basically ripped off Xerox technology.

Sent from my SM-G920V using TheologyOnline mobile app

ok doser

Apparently you don't know much about Apple Computer's history. So let me educate you. I live in Silicon Valley and I know the history of this area quite well. Steven Jobs was not an engineer. Steve Wozniak was the technical genius behind Apple Computer. Wozniak designed the Apple I and Apple II computers. As for the Apple McIntosh Apple Computer basically ripped off Xerox technology.

:mock:xerox, giving away GUI

Danoh

Well aware of all that.

But that was not my point.

:doh:

ok doser

But white isn't a heritage to take pride in.

:think:

BlackHistoryMonth_2014_banner_940_355_80_c1.jpg

The Berean

Well aware of all that.

But that was not my point.

:doh:
Then what was your point? :idunno: I said a White People gave us the Apple McIntosh and they did. Probably a few Indians helped out, too.[emoji14]You responded by posting about Steve Jobs family background. Jobs was White anyway, raised by White parents, grew up in the very White culture of Santa Clara county.

Danoh

Then what was your point? :idunno: I said a White People gave us the Apple McIntosh and they did. Probably a few Indians helped out, too.[emoji14]You responded by posting about Steve Jobs family background. Jobs was White anyway, raised by White parents, grew up in the very White culture of Santa Clara county.

I made my point - the irony that his biological father was Syrian.

And Jobs was born in a 1950's very out in the open racist America.

If you know the history, you know that contributed to one major reason why Job's biological parents gave him up.

That and his weak willed parents.

The late Bruce Lee, for example, found himself in a similar predicament as an expectant father in 1964, when he got his white girlfriend pregnant and the pressure was not to mix the races.

He stood his ground, married her, and eventually won over her mom.