White Lives Matter

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Note how he refers to the 'other' as subhuman. Sound familiar?

sub humans:

na_bw_APTOPIX_Submarine_Commiss_t440.jpg

and they're all white! :banana:

ok doser

"it is a medical statistical fact that in Europe, 94% of Caucasians are still to this day born with tails"

:darwinsm:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you disagree with both sources?
I believe they both believe what they proclaim very strongly.
Do you?

I see both sides of the coin,and not just one side, and they both have the right to strongly oppose what the other says.
Do you?

I see no reason whatsoever that either of them HAS TO agree with the other, or to just let the other side speak out and their side be silent.
Do you?

And the Tribute to the White Race video I posted in the OP makes no derogatory statement against non-whites at all.
And you called it filth and racist.
What was filthy about any of it, and what was racist about any of it?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Who's "we?" Because I don't hate anyone.
You hate white people, including yourself and you feel guilty for skin pigmentation. That makes YOU the racist. You are who see color. And see it and see it and detest it.

I did watch it. In fact, I took some notes:

And then attractive young white women with the text:

Seriously? So a bunch of white guys are afraid there won't be enough white girls to go around?

Wow.

Alate_One

show me a white person with lips and nose like that nice black gentleman

187ac2c8ab1e1268e7e13ee3235aa710.jpg

7ae33cba74279d2f9cf8c67b2eefe0ff.jpg

There are genetic variants having to do with regions. But people have dark and light skin outside of africa and europe.

India_-_Delhi_man_-_4579.jpg

And american black people are around 25-40% white. Some are even majority European descent, despite having darker skin.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Do you?

I see both sides of the coin,and not just one side, and they both have the right to strongly oppose what the other says.
Do you?

I see no reason whatsoever that either of them HAS TO agree with the other, or to just let the other side speak out and their side be silent.
Do you?

And the Tribute to the White Race video I posted in the OP makes no derogatory statement against non-whites at all.

:popcorn: also.

ok doser

187ac2c8ab1e1268e7e13ee3235aa710.jpg

7ae33cba74279d2f9cf8c67b2eefe0ff.jpg

There are genetic variants having to do with regions. But people have dark and light skin outside of africa and europe.

India_-_Delhi_man_-_4579.jpg

And american black people are around 25-40% white. Some are even majority European descent, despite having darker skin.

the first just looks weird to me - like a photo-shopped pic of an irish girl

any idea of her heritage?

the second looks like an albino black man

and the third looks like my uncle fred after a day out fishing

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
But show that same pride of what a person born of two white parents accomplished, and it gets labeled white supremacist racism. I'm seeing a trend here.
The reason people of color, minorities, find value in racial distinctions is they share a commonality of having to overcome the uphill battle against power structures ingrained with prejudice and assumption. A kid born to two white parents doesn't have that. His race, outside of the benefits that accrue by virtue of those prejudices and assumptions, along with superior connections to and within the power structure, is otherwise without particular meaning. Culture is much more influential within white communities, with people identifying themselves, often powerfully, among cultural sub-groupings.

So Southerners attach powerfully to that heritage, which has become progressively less tied to race and more broadly inclusive, as we recognize and find pride in a rich artistic array of talent and contributions to the nation. The Irish have long established their own pocket of cultural distinction and pride, here and undeniably more particularly in the north and north east, in part as a response to the more dominant elements of European culture that while white devalued them along that same line of importance within the racial profile.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Do you?

Do you?

Do you?

I asked you if you disagreed with both sources. Do you disagree with both sources?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
If it isnt, then neither is black.
Hey, Angel, you may have missed the rest of what I wrote about racial distinctions. What drives them in minority communities is a commonality of negative experience with the dominant culture. Eliminate that and you'll find more purely cultural distinctions replace them, which is why among whites, where there is no struggle against a racially charged system, you see breakdowns along purely cultural lines. That is the problem the Irish had and why there's such a strong Irish identification in the north and north east, which carried greater emotional weight earlier in the life of our nation, when it impacted their potential and freedom.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I heard one Black Lady on You-Tube screaming that ALL white people should give EVERYTHING they own to the Black folks. There are some whites who hate ALL Blacks and some Blacks who hate ALL whites. You'll have to go back to the drawing board, I guess?

They also said if we dont give it up, we should be killed and thats just alright with leftists. No racism to see there.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps your thread should have been about what North Americans people greatly admire and why.

Why can't I just show a nice video of white people anywhere expressing an attraction they have in their heritage without others hollering how vile and racist it is?

I don't see any reason it should not be done, anymore than I see any reason why blacks can't do the same.