White Power Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoo22

I've noticed an increased enthusiasm lately at TOL for white supremacist propaganda. Besides aCW's white supremacist anti-MLK links and video by The National Alliance, which is one most powerful White Nationalist groups in the US, Traditio has been showing his enthusiasm for the racist music of Johnny Rebel.

Johnny Rebel was originally popular with the backwoods racist movements in Louisiana. Now he's regarded as one of the fathers of white power music, and his songs are a staple with white power bands.

Johnny Rebel's album "Klassic Klan Kompositions" is one of the top selling products at "White Power Music," a White Nationalist music store owned and operated by the National Alliance. (Klassic Klan Compositions is second in sales to the top selling video game video game "Ethnic Cleansing").

Some of Johnny Rebel's popular songs:

- Ni**er Hatin' Me
- Send 'em All Back to Africa
- In Coon Town
- Move Them Ni**ers North
- Cajun KKK
- Alabama Ni**er
- Quit Your B*tchin' Ni**er!
- Ni**er, Ni**er

Is anyone else a fan of Johnny Rebel or of the White National groups like the National Alliance? It seems so twisted and ignorant to me.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I've noticed an increased enthusiasm lately at TOL for white supremacist propaganda. aCW has been sharing his white supremacist anti-MLK links and posting video by The National Resistance, which is one most powerful White Nationalist groups in the US.
Oh my, my widdle friend is taking my 4 part thread on the recriminalization of homosexuality devastatingly hard. Is it straightjacket time for zoo, or can some of his fellow God-haters do a friendly intervention?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Everything is so polarized around here.

On the opposite end of the spectrum:

white-guilt11.jpg

tumblr_nb2d3m8iFp1stacfgo2_400.jpg

Foolish, white liberal guilt.

zoo22

A History of Hate Rock From Johnny Rebel to Dylan Roof

"One of the most powerful tools white power groups use to spread their ideology to young people is music."

Good article about racist music and how it's used as a recruiting tool for white power movements.

Most white-power bands today play what sounds like punk or heavy metal, but white nationalists have channeled their ideology through everything from country to Celtic folk. The scene’s locus has historically been Northern Europe, but crackdowns on hate speech abroad eventually drove the scene to the United States. Distinctly American contributions include a Cajun musician from Louisiana called Johnny Rebel who pioneered a racist strain of country music in the 1960s in response to the civil-rights movement. His early singles include “Ni**er ******,” “Some Ni**ers Never Die (They Just Smell That Way),” and “In Coontown.” He made something of a comeback after 9/11 with a song called “Infidel Anthem,” a promise of vengeance that, while heavier on the profanity, is similar in thrust to Toby Keith’s mainstream country hit, “Courtesy of the Red, White, & Blue (The Angry American).”

Worth a read.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Zoo, if you (who, I assume, are a yankee) like black people so much, then I propose another of Johnny Rebel's songs for you:

"Move Them North!"

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Also, for any who may be too quick to criticize this so called "white power" music, I have five songs you should listen to so that you can judge for yourself:

1. If I could be a [n-word] for a day
2. Affirmative action
3. Federal aid
4. Reparations
5. Here comes Jesse

Chances are, if you're a Republican, you'll agree with basically everything he says.

zoo22

I propose another of Johnny Rebel's songs for you:

"Move Them North!"

The Johnny Rebel song Traditio is recommending isn't called "Move Them North", it's called

Warning racist language:

Spoiler
"Move Them Ni**ers North!"

Move them ni**ers north
Move them ni**ers north
If they don't like our southern ways then
Move them ni**ers north

Our South has been invaded by
Trashy-lookin' crew
They'll change our ways and take our schools
Away from me and you
It's time for us to make a stand
To keep our southern ways
We've got to give a helping hand
It's unity that pays

Move them ni**ers north
Move them ni**ers north
Move them ni**ers north

They're trying to start trouble
By mixing up the races
They feel a whole lot better off
By staying in their places
I like our South, man, the way it is
I'm sure that you do too
Oh, Martin Luther thinks it's his
I know he's wrong, don't you?

Move them ni**ers north
Move them ni**ers north
Move them ni**ers north

It's time for us to make a stand
To keep our southern ways
We've got to give a helping hand
It's unity that pays

Move them ni**ers north
Move them ni**ers north
Move them ni**ers north

Move them ni**ers north
Move them ni**ers north
Move them ni**ers north

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Besides Village People's "YMCA", perhaps we could hear what kind of music the author of this thread likes?

I'd post a couple of racist rap songs that degrade women, but....

zoo22

CherubRam

As Christians, we are ALL one in the body of Christ. Really, there is only one human race. The fact that there are different looking human being in the world means nothing. It is by culture we are divided, and it is the Spirit of God that unites us.

Status
Not open for further replies.