White Power Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

This Charming Manc

Do you believe in due process?

Do you believe in torture?

Would you believe it would be justified for a black mob to hang a white policeman in the streets if he was found to have killed a black man illegally?

Do you believe that the law should be colour blind?

What on earth did you want them to do?

He plead guilty.

He should have thought about that before he murdered that white woman. ;)

elohiym

Is anyone else a fan of Johnny Rebel or of the White National groups like the National Alliance? It seems so twisted and ignorant to me.

Never heard of him until he was brought up on TOL.

I still haven't listened to him.

Yes, twisted and ignorant, based on the lyrics I've read.

Does he dislike Jews, too?

PureX

I had thought this type of racist thinking had died out with the previous generation. Perhaps I spoke too soon.
The fact that the U.S. elected a black man to be president … twice ... has profoundly shaken the otherwise quieted white racists among us, and the media and the republican party have both been exploiting this increased fear and hate to their own ends, to maximum effect (to stir up viewership in the case of the media, and to gain votes in the case of the republican party, though ultimately, it's all about the money for them both).

Also, as the truth about the ignorance and bias of these people and groups becomes more apparent to the rest of the public, they tend to become more and more extremist and aggressive, as a defense. The good news is that stirring up this crap isn't working very well for the republican party, anymore, as it's causing internal divisions, and making them look like the nasty, pointless, mean-spirited liars and cheats that they are. Just as the media outlets that have embraced all this racist bile to increase ratings have likewise been losing credibility amongst the main stream of Americans.

The pendulum is beginning to swing back toward liberalism and tolerance, and as it does, the extremists on the right will become more and more agitated and fanatical. And I think that's what we're seeing, here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The fact that the U.S. elected a black man to be president … twice ... has ...

liberals still playing the race card.

race-card.jpg

Traditio

BANNED
Banned

He plead guilty. He had a trial.

Do you believe in torture?

As punishment for crime? I'm not opposed to it.

Would you believe it would be justified for a black mob to hang a white policeman in the streets if he was found to have killed a black man illegally?

I didn't say that the lynching under discussion was justified. I simply asserted that I feel no pity for him and that, chances are, he got what was coming to him. That's a far cry from saying that the actions of the mob were justified.

zoo22

He plead guilty. He had a trial.

Traditio didn't answer the question. No, Traditio doesn't believe in due process.

I propose the abolition of due process; police should be empowered to dispense instant justice in those areas.

He believes in comic books.

And reality TV shows:

Just watch an episode of cops. Do you really have a reasonable doubt about the guilt of most of those people? Do you think that the cops have a reasonable doubt about the guilt of most of those people? Do you think that the facts are not clearly established and really need a jury to establish them?

But Traditio's imbecilic conceptions of comic book justice are probably better suited for another thread, where he can wax on about Judge Dredd and pound out his inadequate logic equations to describe the world ... This thread is more about the white power music like his latest racist obsession I mean his "newfound love", Johnny Rebel.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wow Trad. Pretty disappointing. I actually felt you had come a long way over the years...:sigh:

An avid Ron Paul supporter

ron-paul-white-power.jpg

Ron Paul posing for with Don Black, the founder of neo-Nazi website StormFront and past Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan[1]. The person in the hat is Derek Black[2], Don’s son. The person who is standing behind the camera taking the picture is Jamie Kelso[3].
http://ronpaulsupporters.com/white-power-groups/

and an avid supporter of Barack Hussein Obama calling people racist...

bl4.png

obama_wright.gif

WizardofOz

And most he wouldn't have been able to recognize with their hoods on.

Spoiler
davidduke-ronpaul.jpg

Yet you never denounce his immoral ideology.

For a godless Libertarian, that's not odd, that's predictable.

I'm sorry, are you lost? This isn't the 'whine about Ron Paul' thread. I think that's down the hall next to the 'I'm not gay but I surf the net for gay pics all day' group meeting.

Don't keep Just Tom waiting

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
And most he [Ron Paul]wouldn't have been able to recognize with their hoods on.

350482057647.jpg

Yet you never denounce his immoral ideology.

For a godless Libertarian, that's not odd, that's predictable.

I'm sorry, are you lost?

I'm not the one that refuses to denounce a Libertarian racist/anti-Semitic politician.

This isn't the 'whine about Ron Paul' thread.

It's a thread about racism, look for yourself, the "White Power Music" title kinda gave it away.

I think that's down the hall next to the 'I'm not gay but I surf the net for gay pics all day' group meeting.

(I see that Aaron, like so many others, follows my 4 part thread on recriminalizing homosexuality for the pictures, not the articles).

I guess I could talk about how Ron Paul voted to allow queers into the military, but then this isn't a thread about faggotry, it's about racism.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Connie, you're proof that reparative therapy doesn't work.

Aaron, I owe you and Furher Paul a huge apology.

When the Fuhrer was running for President (I can't remember if it was on the Libertarian Party ticket or Republican Party ticket) the hookers at a Nevada ranch were backing him. As you can see, two of them are black (therefore Ron Paul can't be a racist).

Spoiler
pimpinforpaul.png

WizardofOz

Oh, everyone look at what Connie dug up on the Internet.

There's a prostitute in Harlem who's a bigger Ted Cruz fanboy than you.

So what? You keep saying meaningless things...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh, everyone look at what Connie dug up on the Internet.

"Tom", "Connie"; the "T" in the LGBTQ acronym has Aaron quite confused as to which gender I am.

There's a prostitute in Harlem who's a bigger Ted Cruz fanboy than you.

So what? You keep saying meaningless things...

(I guess Aaron didn't accept my sincere apology :( . I see that Aaron see's all of the "sights" while visiting NYC)

Status
Not open for further replies.