ECT Who actually revealed the "mystery" of the Gospel of grace ? Was Paul the first ?

dodge

By your idiotic standard, NO ONE can follow Him without following the words given to someone else to write - if not Paul, then Matthew, et al. Christ Himself physically wrote down NOTHING.

You really are dense, kid.

Looks like a good excuse to ignore what Jesus taught and said for you !

Dense is ignoring Jesus to follow Paul who said to follow Jesus now that is dense.

dodge

It is you who is constantly denying the Scriptures.

What was preached to the Jews was the "good news" (gospel) that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.And those who believed that gospel were saved (Jn.20:30-31;1 Jn.5:1-5).

What was preached to the Gentiles was the "good news" that Christ died for our sins. And those who believed that truth were saved (1 Cor.15:1-4).

In case you cannot add then one plus one is two!

Not one!

Jerry there is a division that you have created for yourself, that does not exist in scripture.

Jerry , how many Jesus' are there 'ONE" can you count 1+0=1. One Jesus one Gospel you have been deceived !

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
I see a fracturing and a division that those in MAD believe and promote that is NOT in scripture.

"All" scripture... 2 Tim. 3:16

But it must be "dispensationally" divided to create accurate doctrine! (2nd Tim. 2:15)

It is wrong to lock up scripture as Paul clearly disputes this point n Timothy... but you cannot "understand" dispensational flow if you don't take time of writing and dispensational intent into account.

If this weren't the case... We would all be under the Law. Paul provided a clear dispensational lens of the two big covenants in Galatians.

You can't ignore dispensational intent if you want to go past Christ's DBR.

Jerry Shugart

Jesus said," unless you have the faith of a child you will in no way enter into the kingdom of heaven. He said it I believe it and that settles it for me.

You tell a child something they believe it without question or debate and I suggest you follow Jesus that way.

Wherever Paul preached he "reasoned" out of the Scriptures (Acts 17:2). We must throw our reason to the wind if we are to believe that the Lord Jesus was standing on the earth while talking to Nicodemus and He told Nicodemus that He was actually in heaven!

dodge

What He said to me? Acording to which writer, Einstein?

You are stupider than the Meshak JWs. At least they know when to shut up for a while

John 3:16 for starters there it is go ahead and ignore it as you ignore what Jesus taught.

How about the "seed" of the gospel 4 different folks ONE WORD why , because there is only one Gospel.

I am responding to YOUR post so who is "stupid" ?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Abel was saved by grace, not by killing an animal.

You missed it... Faith! It is in Heb. 11 which is known as "The Faith Chapter".

Abels "faith" was counted as "righteousness".

This is a dispensational lead up, but the Gospel wasn't revealed yet.

dodge

Wherever Paul preached he "reasoned" out of the Scriptures (Acts 17:2). We must throw our reason to the wind if we are to believe that the Lord Jesus was standing on the earth while talking to Nicodemus and He told Nicodemus that He was actually in heaven!

You AND THOSE IN mad THREW REASON TO THE WIND WHEN THEY BOUGHT INTO THE LIE OF gospels WHEN THERE IS ONLY one.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What was preached to the Jews was the "good news" (gospel) that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God.And those who believed that gospel were saved (Jn.20:30-31;1 Jn.5:1-5).

What was preached to the Gentiles was the "good news" that Christ died for our sins. And those who believed that truth were saved (1 Cor.15:1-4).

Jesus' apostles preached that Jesus is the Christ the same as Paul.

Paul said, "Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed."

dodge

musterion;4989409]No, you mean what JOHN taught that Christ taught. Too bad you're too dumb to get the point.

Same difference John recorded what Jesus taught and said. Guess that is to deep for you.

You are, kid.

Nah, I was there when I was at your maturity level !

Jerry Shugart

Jesus' apostles preached that Jesus is the Christ the same as Paul.

Paul said, "Therefore, whether it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed."

Show me where anyone before Paul preached that the Lord Jesus was made "to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him."

dodge

Of course I never expected you to actually address the two instances of "good news" which were preached and both of them resulted in salvation to those who believed.

1 + 1 = 2

God is not a respecter of folks on this side of the cross, and 2 gospels makes God out to be a liar. I am not buying into that darkness.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
John 3:16 for starters there it is go ahead and ignore it as you ignore what Jesus taught.

How about the "seed" of the gospel 4 different folks ONE WORD why , because there is only one Gospel.

I am responding to YOUR post so who is "stupid" ?

All scripture is profitable for doctrine and John 3:16 is excellent for Witness... but if further understanding is desired... one must begin to see that John 3:16 was initially to Israel and then dispensed once Paul came along... to the Goyum.

The entire bible is Jew centric! Even Jesus was...

Drum Roll please...

"Jewish"

If you want to go into correct "Meat", beyond the "Milk" of grace... you must understand dispensational division. Jewish Coding! It's all there. Moses wrote the Torah... that is the foundation of Jewish understanding of God.

Dispensation matters Dodge.

Jerry Shugart

You AND THOSE IN mad THREW REASON TO THE WIND WHEN THEY BOUGHT INTO THE LIE OF gospels WHEN THERE IS ONLY one.

Then why will you not address the fact concerning the TWO sets of "good news" where each one of them brought salvation to those who believed that good news?