• I'm apathetic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kerryjean

I voted "No, I find his support of the Nazis sickening."

I don't think banning Apologist is the answer. That would be closing the door to the possibility to change his views on Nazism.

Catatumba

Hell Hitler!

Hell Hitler!

Man alive...
It's not a Q. of right or wrong; Hitler was.
He was a historical purpose.
A means to an end.
Just be grateful that "you wasn't Ann Frank."
The Spell of the Hebrew God becomes inclusive when...?
It's obvious that christianity does not harbor a super race; as a matter of fact there was a german philosopher of religion in the late 19th. century that thought, not only that xtristianity was a failure as a sociological solution; but also that it was based on a fallacy.
And as such Jesus was the Idiot and the superman at the same time; and yet history for a lack of his own affirmation calls him an atheist. Think about it. :dog:

Real Sorceror

Ive already offered to kill Apologist (I wouldnt really kill him, maybe just slap him around a little). However, he does hold a special place here at TOL. Who is the one group of people that nobody has a problem with killing: the Nazis. How many movies, books, and games are about killing Nazis? TOL is rarely united on a topic so I think its only fair that we have someone we can all discreminate agianst.

Last edited:

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I heard Rush Limbaugh say once that when an idiot calls the show, he likes to just get out of the way and let them make a fool of themselves. That's basically how I view a racist on TOL. They are so ridiculous they actually help the opposing argument unwittingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.