Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
...No charge for the editing dude!

My apologies Art, I left out the most important part:

Dear Phil Robertson;

I don't know if you realize how offensive your words to the movement that founded the North American Man Boy Love Association were.*...

*Art Brain, who is a 45 year old male from the UK who is straight (even though he doesn't date, doesn't have a girlfriend nor has never married and is an avid ally of the LGBTQ movement, he IS straight) is terribly offended by your words as well.

There, that's better.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those closely following Part 4 of this 4 part series, you'll recall me talking to a TOL'er who advocates doing away with age of consent laws (which has always been a huge part of the LGBTQ agenda).

In a thread about Hollywood pedophilia, I outed what this person said, and instead of condemning her, the attacks against me for outing her ensued (the attached link is just one of many attacks, view the latter part of the thread for more evidence).

My point? Pedophilia/pederasty is a huge part of the LGBT movement, and if you expose it, rainbow flag wavers WILL attack you!

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...d-pedophiles&p=5136407&viewfull=1#post5136407

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The following statement from Secretary of State John Kerry Rex Tillerson should come as no surprise, after all, Tillerson is hugely responsible for turning the once God fearing Boy Scouts of America into the "Boy Sodomizers of America" (where sexually confused youth go, homosexual adults will follow).

Let's not forget that the degenerate that hired this degenerate (Donald Trump) has been a transgender activist for sometime now, dating back to when Trump owned the Miss Universe Pageant and overruled the pageant Board by allowing a genitally mutilated man to compete in the pageant.

Let's not forget how Donald Trump spoke out against the North Carolina 'bathroom bill' which protected women and children against voyeurs and sexual predators, as well as Trump inviting drag queen turned genital mutilator/LGBTQ activist Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner to use the women's restroom at Trump Tower (Jenner took Trump up on the offer).

Transgender Day of Rememberance

Press Statement
Rex W. Tillerson
Secretary of State
Washington, DC
November 20, 2017

On Transgender Day of Remembrance, the United States honors the memory of the many transgender individuals who have lost their lives to acts of violence.
Transgender individuals and their advocates, along with lesbian, gay, bisexual and intersex persons, are facing increasing physical attacks and arbitrary arrests in many parts of the world. Often these attacks are perpetrated by government officials, undermining the rule of law.
Transgender persons should not be subjected to violence or discrimination, and the human rights they share with all persons should be respected.
On this Transgender Day of Remembrance, the United States remains committed to advancing the human rights and fundamental freedoms of all persons. These principles are inherent in our own Constitution and drive the diplomacy of the United States.
https://www.state.gov/secretary/remarks/2017/11/275786.htm

No mention that these lost souls are mentally ill and in dire need of spiritual and psychological therapy. No, Tillerson advances the LGBTQ agenda because in Tillerson's sick and evil mind, it's some kind of "constitutional right".

161214-Michaelson-Tillerson-Gay-Rights-tease_xauwvu.jpg

https://img.thedailybeast.com/image...haelson-Tillerson-Gay-Rights-tease_xauwvu.jpg

Arthur Brain

My apologies Art, I left out the most important part:

Dear Phil Robertson;

I don't know if you realize how offensive your words to the movement that founded the North American Man Boy Love Association were.*...

*Art Brain, who is a 45 year old male from the UK who is straight (even though he doesn't date, doesn't have a girlfriend nor has never married and is an avid ally of the LGBTQ movement, he IS straight) is terribly offended by your words as well.

There, that's better.

Well, ya got my age right for once and obviously my orientation, but not much else though ya silly closeted goof. You will never know any details about my private life as I don't share such on public forums and certainly not with lying little sleazeballs and those who defend kids being 'gotten' by fifteen...

Get out of that darned closet and then you won't need to project so much.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
On this Thanksgiving Day 2017, before tens of millions Americans rush out at 2 PM (if not earlier) to retail stores to get Black Friday Christmas bargains, I wanted to share George Washington's (George Washington the "deist", because all "deists" mention God 16 times in public proclamations don't they?) Thanksgiving Proclamation:

A Thanksgiving Proclamation by President George Washington

By the President of the United States of America. a Proclamation.
Whereas it is the duty of all Nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey his will, to be grateful for his benefits, and humbly to implore his protection and favor—and whereas both Houses of Congress have by their joint Committee requested me “to recommend to the People of the United States a day of public thanksgiving and prayer to be observed by acknowledging with grateful hearts the many signal favors of Almighty God especially by affording them an opportunity peaceably to establish a form of government for their safety and happiness.”

Now therefore I do recommend and assign Thursday the 26th day of November next to be devoted by the People of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being, who is the beneficent Author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be—That we may then all unite in rendering unto him our sincere and humble thanks—for his kind care and protection of the People of this Country previous to their becoming a Nation—for the signal and manifold mercies, and the favorable interpositions of his Providence which we experienced in the course and conclusion of the late war—for the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty, which we have since enjoyed—for the peaceable and rational manner, in which we have been enabled to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national One now lately instituted—for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed; and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and in general for all the great and various favors which he hath been pleased to confer upon us.

Now therefore I do recommend and assign Thursday the 26th day of November next to be devoted by the People of these States to the service of that great and glorious Being, who is the beneficent Author of all the good that was, that is, or that will be—That we may then all unite in rendering unto him our sincere and humble thanks—for his kind care and protection of the People of this Country previous to their becoming a Nation—for the signal and manifold mercies, and the favorable interpositions of his Providence which we experienced in the course and conclusion of the late war—for the great degree of tranquility, union, and plenty, which we have since enjoyed—for the peaceable and rational manner, in which we have been enabled to establish constitutions of government for our safety and happiness, and particularly the national One now lately instituted—for the civil and religious liberty with which we are blessed; and the means we have of acquiring and diffusing useful knowledge; and in general for all the great and various favors which he hath been pleased to confer upon us.

Given under my hand at the City of New-York the third day of October in the year of our Lord 1789.
[signed] G. Washington

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a33Fuz8wKDA

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
For a real eye opening dialogue between myself and the "deeply concerned, caring, loving faith based" author of this thread, go to the Steven Crowder Thread. The author wants to spend Thanksgiving helping to bring homosexuals to repentance and into God's word. Never mind his thread title which shows his real desire. It MUST be re-criminalized, gotta get back to the Old Testament. I wonder if the first post mentions repentance or abstinence or any scripture at all.

Although I'd love to continue exposing aCW as a fraud and a con-man, it's getting time to eat. After I check the first post.

1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For a real eye opening dialogue between myself and the "deeply concerned, caring, loving faith based" author of this thread, go to the Steven Crowder Thread. The author wants to spend Thanksgiving helping to bring homosexuals to repentance and into God's word. Never mind his thread title which shows his real desire. It MUST be re-criminalized, gotta get back to the Old Testament. I wonder if the first post mentions repentance or abstinence or any scripture at all.

The OP on page 1 ends with "With God, all things are possible".

Isn't it wonderful Aaron that even the most morally depraved person on earth can be embraced by Jesus Christ for eternity, provided that they repent (turn from their old ways and accept God's Word and as their new identity)?

Although I'd love to continue exposing aCW as a fraud and a con-man, it's getting time to eat. After I check the first post.

When the leftwing smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore ensued when he became the Republican candidate for the US Senate, he said these 3 simple words"

"Bring it on".

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The OP on page 1 ends with "With God, all things are possible".

Isn't it wonderful Aaron that even the most morally depraved person on earth can be embraced by Jesus Christ for eternity, provided that they repent (turn from their old ways and accept God's Word and as their new identity)?

When the leftwing smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore ensued when he became the Republican candidate for the US Senate, he said these 3 simple words"

"Bring it on".
Good ending to the first post of this thread, but I was correct, no mention of repenting and accepting Christ, only a partial scripture that was likely edited in. - Too bad you don't elaborate on the saving grace of God and that in reality you're praying for homosexuals to be imprisoned for their sin. Is that one of the things that's possible with God? Stick to your expertise dubya, lying and slandering. It's what you think the people want.

Sorry I ruined your thread, exposing your true intentions and forcing you to focus more on helping the millions of sexually confused, depraved and immoral masses instead of putting them in prison and obsessively searching for Christians like Steven Crowder to slander and marginalize. When you tire of lying about good Christians here, come on over to the Steven Crowder thread again anytime.

1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV -

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

"Bring it on".

Good ending to post 1, but I was correct, no mention of repenting and accepting Christ, only a partial scripture that was likely edited in.

It's a political thread that shows what has happened since homosexuality was decriminalized in several states and through a bogus US Supreme Court ruling. That's not to say that there hasn't been a lot of talk about Judeo-Christian doctrine throughout this 4 part thread. Rainbow flag wavers constantly come into the thread and make statements like this:

Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135#post4404135

When I ask people like the above to supply a simple verse (just one) where Jesus, the Son of God/God in the flesh did a 180 turnabout from the Old Testament and all of the sudden decided that sexual perversion was cool and that civil government really wasn't supposed to do what's right in the Eyes of God, they seem to mysteriously disappear.

Too bad you don't elaborate on the saving grace of God and that in reality you're praying for homosexuals to be imprisoned for their sin. Is that one of the things that's possible with God? Stick to your expertise dubya, lying and slandering. It's what you think the people want.
Sorry I ruined your thread, exposing your true intentions and forcing you to focus more on helping the millions of sexually confused, depraved and immoral masses instead of putting them in prison and obsessively searching for Christians like Steven Crowder to slander and marginalize. When you tire of lying about good Christians here, come on over to the Steven Crowder thread again anytime.

And here was hoping that you could provide one sentence (just one) where pseudo conservative/fake Christian Steven Crowder tells a proud and unrepentant homosexual/defender of pedophilia like Milo Yiannopoulos that homosexuality is a sin and that Christ has a better way.

I'm not seeing it in this video where Crowder flirts with Yiannopoulos, in fact around the 29:30 minute mark, Crowder says something completely contrary to Judeo-Christian doctrine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzukiZkhGA0

Here's a simple question for you Aaron:

How can someone profess to be a follower of Christ when their beliefs go directly against the teachings of Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh?

Inquiring minds needsta know.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
It's a political thread that shows what has happened since homosexuality was decriminalized in several states and through a bogus US Supreme Court ruling. That's not to say that there hasn't been a lot of talk about Judeo-Christian doctrine throughout this 4 part thread. Rainbow flag wavers constantly come into the thread and make statements like this:

Originally Posted by patrick jane
P.S. i am not against homosexuals or gay marriage either when based on love and family and doing good and charitable deeds. Jesus Christ's Commandments are from the Father and His teachings are as well.

http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?112026-remember&p=4404135#post4404135

When I ask people like the above to supply a simple verse (just one) where Jesus, the Son of God/God in the flesh did a 180 turnabout from the Old Testament and all of the sudden decided that sexual perversion was cool and that civil government really wasn't supposed to do what's right in the Eyes of God, they seem to mysteriously disappear.

And here was hoping that you could provide one sentence (just one) where pseudo conservative/fake Christian Steven Crowder tells a proud and unrepentant homosexual/defender of pedophilia like Milo Yiannopoulos that homosexuality is a sin and that Christ has a better way.

I'm not seeing it in this video where Crowder flirts with Yiannopoulos, in fact around the 29:56 minute mark, Crowder says something completely contrary to Judeo-Christian doctrine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzukiZkhGA0

How can someone profess to be a follower of Christ when their beliefs go directly against the teachings of Jesus Christ/the Son of God/God in the flesh?

Broken record. :yawn:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Broken record. :yawn:

Let's talk about Jesus' 2 greatest commandments: Matthew 22: 36-40, something that all Christians should embrace universally.

I was reading where someone who professes to be a Christian said this:

Quote: Originally posted by patrick jane
As long as the gayness is not in my face I'm satisfied

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4489796&viewfull=1#post4489796

(But wait, there's more!).

It seems that that attitude is popular amongst other self professed Christians here on TOL (psssst, between you and me Aaron, I think those people are Libertarians) :

Quote: Originally posted by okdoser
ironically, most people don't care what people do in their bedrooms
if homos were willing to keep their disgusting perversions in their bedrooms, nobody would care.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...utlaw-sodomy&p=4634285&viewfull=1#post4634285

And then there's the guy who stated in another thread that while in college that he was tempted by another male to receive oral sex from him:

Quote: Originally posted by musterion
Yep. Can't stop what people do privately, whether we know about it or not. ACW equated that with "not caring what they do" but that's not true. Anyway, it is precisely the in-your-face part that is the problem.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...utlaw-sodomy&p=4634297&viewfull=1#post4634297

I'm so very glad that you wanted to come into a political thread about homosexuality and talk about Christianity Aaron.

Tell me, how can people love their neighbor as they love themselves (Jesus's 2nd greatest commandment) if they "don't care" that sinful, in this case sinful and deadly behavior in done as long as they don't have to see it?

Inquiring minds just gotsta know Aaron.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Let's talk about Jesus' 2 greatest commandments: Matthew 22: 36-40, something that all Christians should embrace universally.

I was reading where someone who professes to be a Christian said this:

Quote: Originally posted by patrick jane
As long as the gayness is not in my face I'm satisfied

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4489796&viewfull=1#post4489796

(But wait, there's more!).

It seems that that attitude is popular amongst other self professed Christians here on TOL (psssst, between you and me Aaron, I think those people are Libertarians) :

Quote: Originally posted by okdoser
ironically, most people don't care what people do in their bedrooms
if homos were willing to keep their disgusting perversions in their bedrooms, nobody would care.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...utlaw-sodomy&p=4634285&viewfull=1#post4634285

And then there's the guy who stated in another thread that while in college that he was tempted by another male to receive oral sex from him:

Quote: Originally posted by musterion
Yep. Can't stop what people do privately, whether we know about it or not. ACW equated that with "not caring what they do" but that's not true. Anyway, it is precisely the in-your-face part that is the problem.

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...utlaw-sodomy&p=4634297&viewfull=1#post4634297

I'm so very glad that you wanted to come into a political thread about homosexuality and talk about Christianity Aaron.

Tell me, how can people love their neighbor as they love themselves (Jesus's 2nd greatest commandment) if they "don't care" that sinful, in this case sinful and deadly behavior in done as long as they don't have to see it?

You're a joke. All you can do is dig up old posts from people here and try to say we aren't Christian. Is that what you're reduced to? Is that your idea of a "political" thread?

You're the one who came to my political thread and brought up Christianity. I'll discuss scripture with you anytime in any thread. For instance, Jesus Christ only mentions sexual immorality once that I know of in His teachings, condemning all forms sexual immorality. But you already knew that right?

Mark 7:20-23 KJV - 20 [FONT=&quot]And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.[/FONT]

Let's get back to the real purpose of this thread which is imprisoning gays. When should we start doing that? Is that so you can "get them out of your face"? "so you don't have to see it"?

1 Corinthians 10:13

Last edited:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

You're a joke. All you can do is dig up old posts from people here and try to say we aren't Christian. Is that what you're reduced to? Is that your idea of a "political" thread?

Hold on, I'm rereading your opening sentence to see if I missed you answering my question about how someone could call themselves a follower of Christ yet not care (as long as they didn't have to see it) about what sinful behavior (in this case homosexuality) people do behind closed doors.

I read your opening sentence 3 times and your answer wasn't there. Perhaps it's somewhere else in your post? (No, it's not in the rest of your post either).

You're the one who came to my political thread and brought up Christianity. I'll discuss scripture with you anytime in any thread.

In the words of Judge Roy Moore: "Bring it on!"

For instance, Jesus Christ only mentions sexual immorality once that I know of in His teachings, condemning all forms sexual immorality. But you already knew that right?

He laid the groundwork in the Old Testament: in Genesis He talked about one man, one woman united in matrimony, in Leviticus He condemns things like homosexuality, incest, bestiality, etc. Jesus talked about sexual relations in the New Testament at least twice (Matt. 19:4-6; Mark 10:6-9) and the apostles also spoke against sexual activities prohibited by the Law. These include homosexual acts (Rom. 1:26−27, 1 Cor. 6:9−11,6 1 Tim. 1:8−11,7 Jude 7?8), incest (1 Cor. 5:1−5), and prostitution (1 Cor. 6:15−16).

Let's get back to the real purpose of this thread which is imprisoning gays. When should we start doing that? Is that so you can "get them out of your face"? "so you don't have to see it"?

Please, let's do. First you explain why there shouldn't be laws against bestiality, incest, homosexuality and adultery (behaviors that Jesus and His Apostles condemned in the Bible as well as behaviors that had been on the criminal statutes for thousands of years in westernized civilization and here in the United States for well over 200 years), and we'll go from there.

Oh and Aaron, be sure to use the word "consent" at least a dozen times ("what...fill in the number of participants...persons, places or things do in public restroom toilet stalls, public park bushes, etc. etc. is no one's business as long as consent is used") or more in your reply, cuz that's what Libertarians do ;).

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
In the words of Judge Roy Moore: "Bring it on!"

Roy Moore is your hero now? That says it all dubya. Your hypocrisy and contradictions are plain to see.

"Now"? Judge Roy Moore always has been my hero.

What's not to love about a man who is persecuted because He refuses the take down a plaque of the Ten Commandments displayed outside of the Alabama Supreme Court building?

What's not to love about a man who is persecuted because he (like Jesus Christ) acknowledges that marriage is between one man and one woman and refused to acknowledge the LGBTQ activist backed ruling of Obergefell v Hodges, when 80% of Alabama voters acknowledged that as well?

If you want to continue the leftwing smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore, then...

"Bring it on!"

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

1 Corinthians 10:13 KJV - There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].
Bump -

Connie, you should examine yourself to see if you actually follow Jesus' two great commandments that you accuse so many of not doing and, as you've judged, are not followers of Christ. You said you have nothing to prove (as you ask for proof from others) because God knows your heart. He does. God also knows the hearts of me, Crowder and two posters you dragged into our discussion, musty and okdoser in another one of your patented smear campaigns. I never smeared Roy Moore FYI, you would know that if you ventured out from your blog here and read some other threads. I'm not in the business of smearing people. I'm not smearing you either, simply pointing out problems with your "solutions" and your blatant hypocrisy.

I am a follower of Christ because I believe and that's not for you to judge, inasmuch as you love judging others. Is a gay man's sin worse than yours? Then cast the first stone.

You always have more questions before you will answer any and your debate tactics are pathetic. That said, I've had my fill of your personal obsession with sex.

For the record, as I said previously Jesus mentions sexual immorality once that I know of. You asked me to show one sentence (as you term scripture) of Jesus "doing a 180" on homosexuality. A stupid request as we both know He didn't. But those are the kinds of stupid questions you ask when you debate one on one. If you can't find somebody to debate you create one by hounding people to answer or posting 2 year old quotes. Or in my case go to another thread to tell lies. Will liars inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?

Since I know you'll thump your chest, I'm going to boast now (which I don't do). I completely obliterated you over the last two days in every post. How does it feel? Here's a wink right back at ya ;) - now get back to lying and smearing and mocking God.

Status
Not open for further replies.