Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20982/multiple-democrats-currently-involved-child-sex-ryan-saavedra#

Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday after more allegations of child sexual abuse surfaced in what is becoming a disturbing pattern of Democratic politicians involved in crimes and allegations of child sexual abuse — scandals largely ignored by the media.
Murray’s resignation, effective 5 p.m. on Wednesday, comes after a fifth allegation of child sexual abuse surfaced on Tuesday — this time from a family member.
However, Murray’s alleged behavior is not alone; several major Democrats are facing charges or received convictions regarding sexual crimes related to children over the past year.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
http://www.dailywire.com/news/20982/multiple-democrats-currently-involved-child-sex-ryan-saavedra#

Democratic Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday after more allegations of child sexual abuse surfaced in what is becoming a disturbing pattern of Democratic politicians involved in crimes and allegations of child sexual abuse — scandals largely ignored by the media....

(Sigh, he tries so hard).

Let me make a couple of edits to the article.

Openly homosexual Seattle Mayor Ed Murray resigned Tuesday after more allegations of child sexual abuse surfaced in what is becoming a disturbing pattern of crimes and allegations of child sexual abuse by homosexuals, completely ignored by the media....

I'm always happy to help expose the truth about the inseparable connection between pedophilia/pederasty and homosexuality Aaron.

After all, we are both on the same side of this culture war, right Aaron?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Lawmaker resigns after arrest for soliciting sex from teen boy
A Republican state senator from Oklahoma will resign his seat this week after he was busted for soliciting sex from a 17-year-old boy, according to his attorney.
Ralph Shortey, who’s been in office since 2010, will resign Wednesday evening.
Last week, he was charged by state authorities with soliciting child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church. He was released on $100,000 bond.
The state Senate last week voted to strip Shortey of most of his power, including his ability to serve on Senate committees and author bills.
It also removed his office, executive assistant and parking space.
But Shortey will continue to collect his $38,400 annual salary, because senators didn’t vote to expel him.
And he’ll also be eligible to collect his state retirement, even if he’s convicted.

Arthur Brain

Regarding laws protecting children from homosexual indoctrination such as CDOM: Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor.

One of Aaron's vast sock puppet accounts RealityJerk brought up the subject of the imprisonment and executing of those who engage in homosexual behavior and I showed that there are already laws on the legislative books that (if enforced) would do so.

That being said: Were your words enough to convict you (in a righteous society) in a court of law of indoctrinating an 8 year old child to accept both a sexual perversion and an extremely harmful behavior as a legitimate lifestyle? (a conviction for CDOM, no, a restraining order saying that you couldn't be within 200 feet of a child, yes).

If I were the prosecutor I'd want to pound a couple of more nails into the proverbial coffin before I'd ask the jury to convict.

Prosecutor to 8 year old girl: "When you spent time with your Uncle Art, were you ever afraid when you were with him?"

8 year old girl: "Once Uncle Art told me that we were gong to go to a parade where they have beautiful rainbows everywhere that you look. When we got there I was frightened because I saw a bunch of men and women who were naked doing nasty things. I cried but my Uncle Art still didn't take me home".

Prosecutor to 8 year old girl: "Did your Uncle Art ever have friends over when you were visiting?"

8 year old girl: "His good friend Aaron would bring over his friend Steven, who liked to dress as a woman and be called "Stephanie". I was very frightened being around a man who dressed like my mommy does, but my Uncle Art didn't seem to care".

So there you have the case against you in a scenario Art. On a positive note, if this had taken place in King County Washington (the county the city of Sodomy and Gonorrhea North resides in), I'm pretty sure that the newly elected Sheriff wouldn't have arrested you.

How do I know? Her wife wouldn't have allowed it.

Um, yeah, first off I have never indoctrinated a third grader or any child whatsoever about sexual matters let alone homosexuality. So, chalk this down to yet more sleaze and lies on your part.

Now listen up closet case. Nobody takes you seriously which even you must obviously realize by now. You don't have an army of fans. You have a decidedly average view to thread ratio is all. You're an obviously homosexual man who projects his self loathing into perverted fantasies about straight people being gay and a lurid imagination as to their private lives which you know nothing about. Where it comes to protecting children you have no issues with men getting girls as young as fifteen so you'd best be careful yourself where it comes to the law given what you advocate.

Stop lying about things, stop pretending to be a straight man on a moral crusade and get a life.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If I'm going to edit Patrick jane's article, in all fairness I should edit yours as well anna:

Lawmaker resigns after arrest for soliciting sex from teen boy
A Republican state senator from Oklahoma will resign his seat this week after he was busted for soliciting sex from a 17-year-old boy, according to his attorney.
Ralph Shortey, who’s been in office since 2010, will resign Wednesday evening.
Last week, he was charged by state authorities with soliciting child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church. He was released on $100,000 bond.

An accused homosexual pederast lawmaker from Oklahoma will resign after being busted for soliciting sex from a 17 year old boy...Said accused homosexual pederast was charged with soliciting child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church.

Thanks anna, I knew I could depend on you to show that even the Republicrat Party is full of child molesters.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If I'm going to edit Patrick jane's article, in all fairness I should edit yours as well anna:

An accused homosexual pederast lawmaker from Oklahoma will resign after being busted for soliciting sex from a 17 year old boy...Said accused homosexual pederast was charged with soliciting child prostitution, transporting a minor for prostitution and engaging in prostitution within 1,000 feet of a church.

Thanks anna, I knew I could depend on you to show that even the Republicrat Party is full of child molesters.
Sorry, but I don't equate a 17 year old with a child. He chose his path by becoming a homosexual male prostitute, selling his body. No matter how you slice it 17 year olds are not children. He probably lied about his age. I'm not condoning any of this behavior but let's be real.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears that some young Republican groups are not endorsing Judge Roy Moore in the Alabama Senate race.

(Gee, I wonder why?)

Some young Republicans in Alabama are pushing back against support for Roy Moore

Nov. 21, 2017

Despite some continued support for embattled U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore, young Republicans in Alabama aren’t so quick to dismiss the sexual harassment allegations against him.
According to USA Today, The Young Republican Federation of Alabama suspended its support for Moore over the weekend and called for the candidate to step aside until he can “clearly and convincingly” refute the claims made against him.
"I think that Young Republicans want to do what’s right for the party long term," YRFA chairperson Jackie Curtiss said Monday. "I think the allegations against Roy Moore and his explanations bothered the Young Republicans. But the responses from other people in the party was bothersome too. ... We have clear and consistent values in the Republican party, and some other members aren’t reflecting that. We want to show that character matters for us."

Read more: https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...-back-against-support-for-roy-moore/23284465/

Yep, those Young Republicans in Alabama have "clear and consistent values..." and "character does matter for [them]".

Even Young Republicans in Alabama Support Marriage Equality

August 26, 2013

The Republican Party has a longstanding reputation for homophobia—which is fitting, given that the vast majority of Republican legislators strive ceaselessly to demean and disadvantage gay people across America.
But the near-uniformity of opinion among Republican representatives obscures an increasingly vocal insurgent faction in the GOP: pro-gay young Republicans. This camp has been in existence for a while—the New York Times even ran a trend-ish piece on them last year—but only recently have they begun to exercise visible influence on their party. The latest evidence of their ascendance comes, of all places, out of Alabama, where controversy arose after the president of the state’s College Republican Federation, Stephanie Petelos, implied her support of marriage equality. In response, the Republican Executive Committee of Alabama considered a proposal to censure her by proscribing any member of the state’s Republican steering committee from publicly opposing the committee’s resolutions.
Because the committee has previously resolved to oppose same-sex marriage, the proposal, if passed, would have effectively expelled Petelos from the state’s Republican apparatus. Instead, however, the committee resoundingly rejected the measure, allowing Petelos to remain while giving the green light to other state Republicans to declare their support of gay rights

Read more: http://www.slate.com/blogs/outward/...ans_in_alabama_support_marriage_equality.html

Have I mentioned that the LGBTQ movement has heavily infiltrated the Republican Party which at one time stood for traditional family values?

Gay-Republicans.jpg

http://lgbtweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Gay-Republicans.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Sorry, but I don't equate a 17 year old with a child. No matter how you slice it 17 year olds are not children. He probably lied about his age.

"Child molester" or "pederast", it's all a matter of semantics, In any event, can we both agree that homosexuals likez em young, as you pointed out in the case of Ed the ped Murray?

He chose his path by becoming a homosexual male prostitute, selling his body.

And the Republican homosexual/pederast lawmaker from Oklahoma helped him continue along that "path".

And now for a disclaimer.

I'm not condoning any of this behavior but let's be real.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
My good friend Aaron is continuing the smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore by posting an article from the Washington Post (the same WAPO that started the sexual harassment/assault smear campaign against Moore) claiming that he received a large amount of money for running a "charity".

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-believe-you&p=5140497&viewfull=1#post5140497

Since when is an organization that stands for Godly values and the Constitution of the United States considered a "charity"?

http://morallaw.org/

Aaron, the floor is yours.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
For those outside of TOL following this thread: I finally got an answer from WizardozOz (he is my very bestest friend in the whooole wide world don'tcha know) regarding the above post. I'll share it here and continue to share any correspondence here (unless WizardofOz comes into the thread and says otherwise).

Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
It's been well established that the WAPO lied about Moore sexually harassing and molesting teenage girls.

Originally Posted by WizardofOz
Um, no. WAPO reports what their investigation turned up. How did they lie? It's one thing to say these women lied but WAPO didn't lie. These women obviously told them about their respective recollection of events.

Evidence should be required when accusing someone of sexual misconduct. Once the little evidence that was provided was shown to be false (the yearbook and one of the accusers description of the restaurant that she was allegedly molested out back), then a retraction should be done, which WAPO hasn't done.

But since WAPO has backed Democrat Doug Jones in this Senate race, I can understand why.

Since you've taken a personal interest in smearing Judge Roy Moore, present all of the information that WAPO published from the various accusers, and I'll show that it can be proven that either they have presented bold faced lies or that they have an ulterior motive for smearing Moore's reputation.

Let's discuss those lies first Aaron and once we both agree that the rainbow flag wavers at the WAPO are pathetic liars, let's talk about how the liars at WAPO are calling a 501c3 tax exempt organization that "fights to protect the Constitution and protect the heritage of our Country" a "charity".

WARNING! Left wingers/Libertarians are going to find the following website disgusting, as it mentions God numerous times!

http://morallaw.org/

Quote: Originally posted by WizardofOz
Semantics. Your feathers are ruffled over whether or not it's technically a "charity"? That isn't significant enough to even debate. As [MENTION=7390]rexlunae[/MENTION] correctly pointed out it has to do with their 501(c)(3) tax exempt status and that they accept charitable donations.

In short, who cares?

If you're going to start calling all 501c3's "charities" Aaron, then refer to the baby butchers at Planned Parenthood and NARAL as "charities" as well, as like Judge Roy Moore's non profit organization, they too are tax exempt (except Moore's organization doesn't accept taxpayer dollars to stay afloat).
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-believe-you&p=5141487&viewfull=1#post5141487

Let's hope that WizardofOz returns to the thread to continue his smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore, as I look forward to exposing this terrible injustice further.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Late night promoter of left wing politics talk show host Jimmy Kimmel is the latest to jump on the LGBTQ bandwagon and smear Judge Roy Moore.

While I won't copy and past Kimmel's tasteless jokes about Moore, I will post the following:

Jimmy Kimmel accepts Roy Moore's invite with a searing takedown

Dec. 1, 2017

...On his show Thursday, Kimmel explained that, despite what Moore might think of him, he is a Christian. “I made my first Holy Communion, I was confirmed, I pray, I support my church, one of my closest friends is a priest, I baptized my children,” he said. “Christian is actually my middle name. I know that’s shocking, but it’s true.”
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/j...akedown/ar-BBG0aFC?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp

Being that the Church you attend has a very long history of pedophilia and especially pederasty, and currently accepts openly homosexual priests in their priesthood, I think it was a good idea that you, instead of "one of your closest friends" (a Catholic Priest), baptized your children Jimmy.

2D0A0C9000000578-3258644-image-a-41_1443878262968.jpg

http://shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/2D0A0C9000000578-3258644-image-a-41_1443878262968.jpg

Oh and Jimmy: since you were once an altar boy:

http://www.beliefnet.com/celebrity-faith-database/k/jimmy-kimmel.aspx

I'm sure that you know all about child molestation.

Homosexual Catholic Priest Sodomizes Two Hundred Men, And Some Of The Victims Are Even Children

http://shoebat.com/2015/11/27/catho...le-and-some-of-the-victims-are-even-children/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While I would never expect a person running for a political office to ostracize the Catholic vote (they usually vote democrat anyway), if I were debating rainbow flag waver Jimmy Kimmel, I would ask him why he attends a church that has so many homosexual priests and why he would allow his vulnerable children to be around those priests knowing that pederasty and pedophilia runs rampant through their ranks.

Studies find it difficult to quantify specific percentages of Roman Catholic priests who have a homosexual orientation (either openly gay or closeted).[9] Nevertheless, several studies suggest that the incidence of homosexuality in the Roman Catholic priesthood is much higher than in the general population as a whole.[10][11]
Studies by Wolf and Sipe from the early 1990s suggest that the percentage of priests in the Catholic Church who admitted to being gay or were in homosexual relationships was well above the national average for the United States.[12] Elizabeth Stuart, a former convener of the Catholic Caucus of the Lesbian and Gay Christian movement claimed, "It has been estimated that at least 33 percent of all priests in the RC Church in the United States are homosexual."[13]
The John Jay Report suggested that "homosexual men entered the seminaries in noticeable numbers from the late 1970s through the 1980s",[14] and available figures for homosexual priests in the United States range from 15–58%.[9][15]

One report suggested that since the mid-1980s Roman Catholic priests in the United States were dying from AIDS-related illnesses at a rate four times higher than that of the general population, with most of the cases contracted through same-sex relations, and the cause often concealed on their death certificates. A follow-up study the next year by the Kansas City Star found the AIDS-related death rate among priests was "more than six times" the rate among the general population in the 14 states studied.[16]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_clergy_in_the_Catholic_Church

51Upf10wXGL._AC_UL320_SR206,320_.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51Upf10wXGL._AC_UL320_SR206,320_.jpg

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
...On his show Thursday, Kimmel explained that, despite what Moore might think of him, he is a Christian. “I made my first Holy Communion, I was confirmed, I pray, I support my church, one of my closest friends is a priest, I baptized my children,” he said. “Christian is actually my middle name. I know that’s shocking, but it’s true.”
'Always nice to learn someone's a believer.
. . .the Church you attend ... currently accepts openly homosexual priests in their priesthood....
Cite?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Always nice to learn someone's a believer.

I guess you didn't get the memo: LGBTQ flag wavers won't enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Revelation 22:15; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10; Galatians 5:19-21

. . .the Church you attend ... currently accepts openly homosexual priests in their priesthood....

Shall we start with openly homosexual males in Catholic seminaries; homosexual priests or Catholic churches that are pushing the LGBTQ agenda?

Seminaries have been covered as nauseum, so let's move onto #2 and #3:

Radical pro-gay priest to speak at Catholic San Francisco parish
http://cal-catholic.com/radical-pro-gay-priest-to-speak-at-catholic-san-francisco-parish/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8hekZY8SDI

These Catholic parishes openly celebrate LGBT. Why aren’t bishops stopping it?
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/w...on-for-the-adulterous-remarried-some-parishes

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
It appears that little Jimmy Kimmel is involved in some criminal activity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfyEhAc7K_I

When little Jimmy's employee Tony Barbieri, aka Jake Byrd disrupted a meeting in an Alabama church where Judge Roy Moore was speaking, he violated Alabama criminal code 13A-11-7

Disorderly Conduct:

(a) A person commits the crime of disorderly conduct if...

(4) Without lawful authority, disturbs any lawful assembly or meeting of persons.
http://codes.findlaw.com/al/title-13a-criminal-code/al-code-sect-13a-11-7.html

Since little Jimmy Kimmel obviously was behind this tasteless act, little Jimmy has violated Alabama criminal code 13A-4-3

(a) A person is guilty of criminal conspiracy if, with the intent that conduct constituting an offense be performed, he agrees with one or more persons to engage in or cause the performance of such conduct, and any one or more of such persons does an overt act to effect an objective of the agreement.
http://codes.findlaw.com/al/title-13a-criminal-code/al-code-sect-13a-4-3.html

A word of advice for you little Jimmy Kimmel:

If you should find yourself in an Alabama jail cell and your new roommate wants to 'get to know you better', just pretend that you're an altar boy and that your new roommate is a Catholic Priest and the two of you will get along just fine.

960.jpg

http://images2.onionstatic.com/avclub/5306/6/16x9/960.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While it appears that WizardofOz is too shy to come into this thread and continue the leftwing smear job against Judge Roy Moore, I have to share some of what this supposedly moderate TOL'er just said in another thread:

...WAPO (and other news outlets) are reporting what they have been told. The media is not lying....

Ouch, I'm laughing so hard that it hurts. "The [mainstream] media is not lying."

Speaking of the mainstream media (which doesn't lie) and the ongoing smear campaign against Judge Roy Moore:

Little Jimmy Kimmel appears to have this thing about breaking the law.

WARNING! This video shows a (supposedly) heterosexual LGBTQ flag waving pervert doing lewd things.

Jimmy Kimmel the pervert
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bThiiOvcPS8

California Code, Penal Code - PEN § 647

...every person who commits any of the following acts is guilty of disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor:
(a) An individual who solicits anyone to engage in or who engages in lewd or dissolute conduct in any public place or in any place open to the public or exposed to public view.

http://codes.findlaw.com/ca/penal-code/pen-sect-647.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
While I've done quite a thorough job in past WHMBR! threads exposing the pro LGBTQ mainstream media (which "doesn't lie"...ouch...I'm still laughing hard at that one), I'm going to specifically expose the ultra pro LGBTQ Washington Post since they're the main force behind the smear campaign against US Senate candidate Roy Moore.

One of the biggest LGBTQ contributors to the WAPO is an openly homosexual male named Jonathan Capehart and according to the Washington Post "Jonathan Capehart is a member of the Post editorial board"

menathrc.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/washingtonlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/menathrc.jpg?resize=595,325

WAPO columnist/editorial board member Jonathan Capehart (middle) attending a Human Rights Campaign* gala

*Founded by pederast Terry Bean

As shown in this July 7, 2016 article, Jonathan Capehart doesn't have much use for people who embrace traditional family values:

Here they are, the ‘enemies of equality’ for LGBT Americans
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blog...ty-for-lgbt-americans/?utm_term=.14b5c03b6440

imrs.php

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-a...7/Enemies-Equality-simple-950x1024.jpg&w=1484

It appears that openly homosexual/LGBTQ activist/WAPO columnist/editorial board member Jonathan Capehart is talking about traditional family values people associated with the Alliance Defending Freedom "charity" and other Christian/pro traditional family values groups in his article, but it does give great insight to why he and his fellow homosexual activists at WAPO are dead against Roy Moore becoming a US Senator.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
LGBTQ flag wavers won't enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

LGBTQ flag wavers teach error when they say that unrepentant sexual sinners should be permitted into Christian communion, but I don't believe that teaching error forfeits their own salvation, if they believe the Gospel.
http://cal-catholic.com/radical-pro-gay-priest-to-speak-at-catholic-san-francisco-parish/
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/w...on-for-the-adulterous-remarried-some-parishes
Thanks for the links. These are problems with insubordinate parish priests, and not with bishops, and certainly not with Catholic teaching on these grave moral matters, something I'm glad to see the articles noted. Martin Luther was a priest, not a Church bishop/overseer/elder, so this isn't the first time that a priest has gotten lost in the woods.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
LGBTQ flag wavers won't enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

LGBTQ flag wavers teach error when they say that unrepentant sexual sinners should be permitted into Christian communion, but I don't believe that teaching error forfeits their own salvation, if they believe the Gospel.

So leading people into a death style that goes against the teachings of Jesus Christ, i.e. the Son of God/God in the flesh won't keep them from spending eternity with Him?

http://cal-catholic.com/radical-pro-...ncisco-parish/
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/wh...-some-parishes

Thanks for the links. These are problems with insubordinate parish priests, and not with bishops, and certainly not with Catholic teaching on these grave moral matters, something I'm glad to see the articles noted. Martin Luther was a priest, not a Church bishop/overseer/elder, so this isn't the first time that a priest has gotten lost in the woods.

Save your patronizing lies for someone who doesn't know you better. If the Catholic Church took a hardline against openly homosexual priests and parishes that push the LGBTQ agenda, you'd have nothing to do with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.