Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thoughts on your favorite historian David Barton's support for the most pro-gay president in U.S. history? https://theologyonline.com/forum/pol...04#post2740404

So you don't want to talk about Kim Davis and Judge Roy Moore wanting to overturn Donald Trump's beloved homosexual 'marriage' ruling or that Donald Trump is proposing doing away with Due Process? (Trump never has been one to love the Constitution, tyrants don't). I don't blame you, as there is no defending either.

David Barton? The man knows his colonial history, but like so many others, has sold out God for his '30 pieces of silver'. When I use that phrase it means that those individuals or organizations that depend on Republican supporters to continue to financially support them, know that if they speak the truth about Donald Trump, the money would cease coming in.
I suggest that these individuals and organizations speak the truth about Donald Trump and if the money doesn't come in, get a job flipping burgers while working to get a true conservative in as President.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Kids Are Safe...for Now: Drag Queens & LGBTQ Media Suffer from Corona Closures
March 19, 2020
You know, the coronavirus “social distancing” measures don’t have to be all bad. There are silver linings to some of this limbo, one being that the LGBTQ community has to slow down its offenses against our sensibilities.
Both the Hollywood gay lobby (GLAAD) and drag queens have reported hits to their respective lines of work. The Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamationhad to cancel its annual awards show because of coronavirus and famous drag queens are lamenting the lack of people coming to their shows because of quarantine.

Hey, at least kids all over the country can be safe from drag queen story hour for a month, and by the grace of God we have a reprieve from listening to another Taylor Swift lecture.
Read more: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/c...e-…-now-drag-queens-lgbtq-media-suffer-corona

I'm not sure how you phony conservatives at Newsbusters think that children are safe from LGBT propaganda at anytime, with a President that proudly waves the rainbow flag of perversion and death and institutions that incessantly promote homosexuality and transgenderism.
Do you think that while they're at home these children and youth aren't viewing LGBT propaganda on the television?

Ten Awesome Kids Shows with Queer Characters
https://www.pride.com/geek/2019/1/2...wesome-queer-characters#media-gallery-media-3
Best new LGBT/Gay TV Shows in 2020 & 2019 (Netflix, Prime, Hulu & TV List)
https://thevore.com/gay-tv-shows/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
With all the diseases that these boyz probably have, I'm sure COVID19 is nothing...

[SIZE=+1]Eight [Homosexual] Men Arrested for Allegedly Hosting Drug-Fueled Orgy During Coronavirus Lockdown[/SIZE]

Eight alleged gay men have been arrested by Spanish authorities after being accused of having a cocaine-fueled orgy during the coronavirus lockdown. An invitee reportedly snitched on the homosexuals who were partying it up in violation of the mandates issued by law enforcement. The cops showed up and allegedly caught the individuals in the act.

In addition to finding cocaine, the cops also reported that ecstasy, speed and crystal meth were found at the sinful shindig. The hosts reportedly invited up to 30 people to attend the orgy and thought the officers would be joining in the action when they arrived at the scene.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/eight...drug-fueled-orgy-during-coronavirus-lockdown/

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Looking back at the Opening Post for "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 3", it's explained in pretty good detail what has happened in the past 17 years since the Lawrence v Texas SCOTUS ruling:

June 7, 2014

For those that have been following the thread, you've seen 4 things time and time again that are key to the proud and unrepentant homosexual lifestyle and the agenda that grew like a out of control cancer since homosexuality was decriminalized just over 10 years ago:

1). Infiltrating and redefining society's invaluable and important institutions.
Since homosexuality was decriminalized, we've seen how the invaluable institutions of marriage and the family have been mocked by homosexuals in the name of "equality". We've also seen how these very very sick people through their evil agenda and political and cultural clout were able to enter and have a negative effect on other institutions such as the military, the media/entertainment, and youth mentor groups. I'll continue to talk about those institutions throughout part 3 of the thread, as well as go into other institutions (which I've briefly talked about, but will go into greater detail) such as education and religion.

2). The indoctrination of children and teens into accepting homosexuality as something 'normal'.
By exposing toddlers and infants to homosexual 'culture' and being raised by homosexual 'parents', it starts children off at a very young age into accepting this perversion as something natural.

text

Two year old adopted twins of homosexuals at San Francisco's Folsom Street Fair

This indoctrination not only involves taking these innocent children to homosexual "pride parades" and festivals where all kinds of sexual debauchery are openly displayed in public, but indoctrinating them through the news media, entertainment and education.

The physical molestation of our youth has always been a big part of homosexuality as well, be it 'grooming' children into having sex with a homosexual elder, or the outright rape of the child. We've seen that the modern day "pioneers" of the homosexual movement were advocates of the pedophile organization known as the North American Man Boy Love Association, and it will be shown in the "Homosexual Pedophilia and Pederasty" segment that children have always played a major role for many of those that engage in homosexual behavior.

As seen in this Youtube video, compliments of our friend Peter LaBarbera at Americans For Truth About Homosexuality, proud and unrepentant HIV homosexual Walter Lee Hammond II has seen older homosexual males chase teenage boys "a thousand times".

Homosexual activists also use the force of law to take parental rights away from those parents who want to help their sexually confused child who is suffering from same sex attraction. Drafting and passing legislation that prohibits those children from receiving therapy is yet another form of child molestation.

3). Intolerance and violence against those that speak out against homosexual behavior or it's agenda and amongst those that engage in homosexual behavior themselves.
Remember that these threats and violence are often times perpetrated against Christians whose only 'crime' is that they're attempting to share the Word of God with sinners.

Bakeries, florists and innkeepers who simply state that it goes against their Christian beliefs to cater to a faux homosexual marriage ceremony, have been fined, threatened with jail time, and ordered to attend "sensitivity training".

Professional athletes, the most recent being a football player who responded on a social network to an openly homosexual football player kissing his boyfriend with the word "horrible", was suspended, fined and sent to "sensitivity training" for his non politically correct view of homosexuality.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-S...ivity-Training

I'll continue with "violence amongst homosexuals" in part 3, showing the disproportionate amount of homosexual serial killers and the violence amongst homosexual domestic partners.

4). Disease and early death.

Throughout both part 1 and 2, reports have been shown that homosexuals are disproportionately contracting HIV/AIDS and various other sexually transmitted diseases through CDC and other medical organization studies. I've also shown why these terribly sexually confused people contract these preventable diseases, but will go into much greater detail in a segment entitled "Disease and early death amongst homosexuals".

https://theologyonline.com/forum/aw...ality-must-be-recriminalized-part-3#post34377

It's only gotten worse, now our country has a President from the supposed 'conservative' party that proudly waves the rainbow flag of perversion and death as seen in my avatar!

text

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
The Opening Post for "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4" was a good one. What made Part 4 extra special is that I created a pretty extensive index where readers could click on links to show where I received the information from on the various subjects that I was talking about.

https://theologyonline.com/forum/aw...ality-must-be-recriminalized-part-4#post43048

[h=2]Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 4[/h] August 17th, 2015, 08:52 AM

The LGBTQueer movement has made momentous gains since I started this now 4 part thread just over 3 years ago:

The military: Instead of focusing on a strategy to defeat ISIS and Islamic terrorism in general, the Obama administration concentrated on allowing proud and unrepentant homosexuals into the military. With the repeal of DADT, some of these sexually deranged people are holding high ranks (Brigadier General Randy S.Taylor introduced his 'husband' at the Pentagon's 2015 Gay Pride event).

gay_wedding_military_ceremony.jpg

If that doesn't scare the holy jihad out of the Muslim barbarians, the Pentagon is heavily weighing in on allowing cross dressing/genital mutilated transsexuals to openly serve in the US armed forces.

CKj5RzNUEAAaL00.jpg

The Boy Scouts: Not only has the US military allowed proud and unrepentant homosexuals into their ranks, one of our country's largest youth mentor organizations, the Boy Scouts of America which was founded on biblical doctrine, just over 2 years ago allowed 'gay' (sexually confused) youth into their organization.

Since pedophilia/pederasty was a huge problem in the Boy Scout organization (as it was in the Catholic Church due to liberal policies allowing homosexuals into the priesthood), it made perfectly good sense to ban homosexual adults from mentoring youth, which amongst other things kept innocent young boys safe from sexual predators in venues like overnight campouts. Throwing common sense out the proverbial window, the Boy Scouts of America in July of 2015 put huge smiles on the faces of the 'Man/Boy Love" faction of the LGBTQueer movement and voted to allow adult homosexual leaders into the organization.

CLgesSJUAAAv_qf.jpg

Marriage: With the invaluable institution of marriage limping along due to the decriminalization of adultery, cohabitation laws and the legislation of no-fault divorce decades ago, all of the pawns were in place to mock God's institution of marriage even more by the LGBTQueer movement. The US Supreme Court, following in the footsteps of the 1973 Roe v Wade decision, in late June of 2015 ruled in Obergefell v Hodges amongst other things that "the right to privacy" gave two people of the same sex the constitutional right to marry.

Conrad2.jpeg

In Part 4 I'll review some past subjects that were discussed in Part's 1, 2 and 3 (Link to Part 3 of "Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized!")
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums...d.php?t=101920

I will continue to discuss current topics as they come up, and will go into detail other areas that haven't been covered extensively (Education, pedophilia/pederasty, 'gay' Christianity, African AIDS hoax, Transgender movement, etc.). I'll continue to promote therapy for sexually confused youth and adults alike, using their own testimonies to see that change is possible, as the LGBTQueer movement is doing everything it can do to ban therapy that has helped enormous numbers of men, women and youth leave homosexuality behind.

With yet another important election coming up in 2016, I'll show how people who want to return to a society that embraces decency can get involved in the political process at the grass roots level to help nominate and get God fearing men and women elected to public office (and get their friends and like minded church congregates involved as well).

While I'll continue to post a table of contents every 20+ pages, I'm also adding an extensive index which will allow the readers of this thread to click on direct links to things like disease, disorders and early death: "D"; homosexual "culture": pride parades, film festivals, etc. "C"; causes of homosexual desires: "C", Pedophilia/Pederasty: "P", LGBTQueer bigotry, intolerance, tyranny and terror tactics: "T", and the indoctrination of youth: "Y".

I'll be adding links frequently, so come back to page 1 to check for updates.

While the prognosis for turning things around currently looks grim, remember that it took decades for the sexual anarchist movement to get where they are today, and never forget:

"With God, all things are possible".

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More insanity from the Trump administration:

Anthony Fauci compares race disparities of coronavirus to AIDS epidemic

April 7, 2020
White House coronavirus task force member Anthony Fauci said Tuesday that the coronavirus outbreak’s disproportionate death toll among black Americans reminds him of HIV/AIDS largely impacting gay people.

“I couldn’t help sitting there reflecting about sometimes when you’re in the middle of a crisis, like we are now with the coronavirus, it really does… ultimately shine a very bright light on some of the real weaknesses and foibles in our society,” Fauci said Tuesday at a White House press conference.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, said “as some of you know the greater proportion of my professional career has been defined by HIV/AIDS.”

He continued: “And if you go back then during that period of time when there was extraordinary stigma particularly against the gay community.

“And it was only when the world realized how the gay community responded to this outbreak with incredible courage and dignity and strength and activism —I think that really changed some of the stigma against the gay community. Very much so.”

African-Americans dying at greater rates from COVID-19 could be a similar moment, he said.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/antho...-disparities-of-coronavirus-to-aids-epidemic/

Sorry Tony, but comparing an airborne virus that all people could be infected with, with that of a disease that is overwhelmingly contracted via homosexuality, is just insane.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
and it doesn't bother you one little bit, does it moby?

Moby truly is bothered that the current President of the United States makes the creepiness of Joe Biden look like an amateur.

BTW, weren't you the one that told the moby a dozen times or more back in 2016 that you weren't voting for a preacher? Why hold the democrats up to standards that the Republicrats* don't even have?

*Republicrats include Libertarians and Democrats that cross Party lines to vote for Donald Trump.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Who would you rather see in the oval office in January, 2021?

Your only choices are Trump or Biden

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Who would you rather see in the oval office in January, 2021?

Your only choices are Trump or Biden

As Denzel Washington said the in classic movie 'The Book of Eli":

"There's always a choice."

In this case I choose once again not to vote for either evil.

Speaking of the upcoming election: I need to see who is running on the Constitution Party ticket for President. I've heard talk that those filthy God-less Libertarians are trying to take over the once God-fearing Constitution Party.

More on that later.

ok doser

In this case I choose once again not to vote for either evil.

so, you're planning to write in Jesus again?

Last time that almost gave us Hillary

Jesus saved us and gave it to Trump, who has been doing more to conservatively reform the judiciary than any other president has before.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
so, you're planning to write in Jesus again?

Last time that almost gave us Hillary

Jesus saved us and gave it to Trump, who has been doing more to conservatively reform the judiciary than any other president has before.

How many times must conservatives tell you L/libertarians and Democrats that crossed Party lines to vote for NYC liberal Donald Trump that there is no "we" or "us"? You didn't want a preacher (or in the case of Ted Cruz, the son of a preacher) we didn't want a rainbow flag waving moral degenerate. If we had, we would have sold out God and hence conservative principles and voted for the rainbow flag waving Donald Trump or his equivalent in the Democratic Party.

Regarding Trump's judicial picks: If you would like to discuss Neil Gorsuch, who goes to a openly pro homosexual and pro abortion church and how he didn't side with religious freedom in the Masterpiece Cakeshop vs. CO Civil Rights Commission case, I would love to. Or perhaps you'd rather discuss how Brett Kavanaugh sided with Planned Parenthood (who according to Donald Trump "does very good things") in his first SCOTUS ruling. How about James Ho, Trump's 5th Circuit Court of Appeals pick who ruled against the MS 'heartbeat bill'. How about we talk about openly homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay of the already ultra liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals? (Patti must feel right at home in San Francisco).

You will come back and discuss those "conservative judges" won't you?

Regarding my earlier post and the Constitution Party: The God-less degenerates at the Libertarian Party wrote a pretty good article showing the differences between the two. While I take issues with some of the things that they said, they did acknowledge that there is major difference between the two parties, both in ideology and in their political platforms
However, beyond their initial similarities on the surface, a more in-depth look at the two parties shows profound differences in both platform and ideology.

/https://www.lp.org/blogs-andrew-davi...itution-party/

I would highly recommend that those who plan on voting Constitution Party again in 2016, really do their homework and make certain that a L/libertarian didn't slither his way into the Party and become a Presidential candidate, passing him or herself off as a conservative, when they're not even close to being one.

https://www.constitutionparty.com/co...resident-2020/

ok doser

How many times must conservatives tell you L/libertarians and Democrats that crossed Party lines to vote for NYC liberal Donald Trump that there is no "we" or "us"? You didn't want a preacher (or in the case of Ted Cruz, the son of a preacher) we didn't want a rainbow flag waving moral degenerate. If we had, we would have sold out God and hence conservative principles and voted for the rainbow flag waving Donald Trump or his equivalent in the Democratic Party.

Regarding Trump's judicial picks: If you would like to discuss Neil Gorsuch, who goes to a openly pro homosexual and pro abortion church and how he didn't side with religious freedom in the Masterpiece Cakeshop vs. CO Civil Rights Commission case, I would love to. Or perhaps you'd rather discuss how Brett Kavanaugh sided with Planned Parenthood (who according to Donald Trump "does very good things") in his first SCOTUS ruling. How about James Ho, Trump's 5th Circuit Court of Appeals pick who ruled against the MS 'heartbeat bill'. How about we talk about openly homosexual/homosexual activist Patrick Bumatay of the already ultra liberal 9th Circuit Court of Appeals? (Patti must feel right at home in San Francisco).

You will come back and discuss those "conservative judges" won't you?

Regarding my earlier post and the Constitution Party: The God-less degenerates at the Libertarian Party wrote a pretty good article showing the differences between the two. While I take issues with some of the things that they said, they did acknowledge that there is major difference between the two parties, both in ideology and in their political platforms
However, beyond their initial similarities on the surface, a more in-depth look at the two parties shows profound differences in both platform and ideology.

/https://www.lp.org/blogs-andrew-davi...itution-party/

I would highly recommend that those who plan on voting Constitution Party again in 2016, really do their homework and make certain that a L/libertarian didn't slither his way into the Party and become a Presidential candidate, passing him or herself off as a conservative, when they're not even close to being one.

https://www.constitutionparty.com/co...resident-2020/

Again, on November 8, 2016, there were two and only two possible winners in the Presidential election - Trump or Clinton. You were supporting Clinton.

Now, if you're interested in promoting an alternative to Trump to challenge him at the Republican National Convention in August of 2020, go nuts. This is the time to make your voice heard.

But on November 3rd, you're going to be faced with two and only two possible winners in the Presidential election, and it's most likely going to be Trump and Biden. If you vote for anybody but Trump, you'll be supporting Biden.

Arthur Brain

More insanity from the Trump administration:

Anthony Fauci compares race disparities of coronavirus to AIDS epidemic

April 7, 2020
White House coronavirus task force member Anthony Fauci said Tuesday that the coronavirus outbreak’s disproportionate death toll among black Americans reminds him of HIV/AIDS largely impacting gay people.

“I couldn’t help sitting there reflecting about sometimes when you’re in the middle of a crisis, like we are now with the coronavirus, it really does… ultimately shine a very bright light on some of the real weaknesses and foibles in our society,” Fauci said Tuesday at a White House press conference.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases since 1984, said “as some of you know the greater proportion of my professional career has been defined by HIV/AIDS.”

He continued: “And if you go back then during that period of time when there was extraordinary stigma particularly against the gay community.

“And it was only when the world realized how the gay community responded to this outbreak with incredible courage and dignity and strength and activism —I think that really changed some of the stigma against the gay community. Very much so.”

African-Americans dying at greater rates from COVID-19 could be a similar moment, he said.

Read more: https://nypost.com/2020/04/07/antho...-disparities-of-coronavirus-to-aids-epidemic/

Sorry Tony, but comparing an airborne virus that all people could be infected with, with that of a disease that is overwhelmingly contracted via homosexuality, is just insane.

Covid-19 isn't an airborne virus by current parameters, it's contagious so that's just as much of a fail as the rest of your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.