Why would any conservative support Donald Trump?

Quetzal

Yep, all those people who are sick to death of lying politicians and want a man who gets things done. Those are the common sense Americans from all across this country.
I don't understand how you condemn politicians for being dishonest when Trump currently has the lowest accuracy rating of all candidates, regardless of party affiliation.

Foxfire

Funny in a "What's the date on that tuna salad?" way or in a background, 60s sitcom way? :think:

Funny as in a 60's comic book script gone horribly awry sort of way. :plain:

Spoiler
iu

rexlunae

Cool, and I'll write Judge Napolitano and tell him he was wrong, too. :)

I'm not sure if he's wrong, or just lying. He called it the "moral equivalent of being jostled on the subway", but it's not even close. Being jostled on the subway carries the connotation that it's accidental and incidental. What this guy did was deliberate. If Napolitano doesn't know the difference, it just makes me that much more relieved he's no longer on the bench. But I suspect he knows well what his job is at Fox and why they chose to pay him.

glorydaz

I'm not sure if he's wrong, or just lying. He called it the "moral equivalent of being jostled on the subway", but it's not even close. Being jostled on the subway carries the connotation that it's accidental and incidental. What this guy did was deliberate. If Napolitano doesn't know the difference, it just makes me that much more relieved he's no longer on the bench. But I suspect he knows well what his job is at Fox and why they chose to pay him.

Ah, always a skeptic when it goes to Trump's side.

The actual fact of the matter is that what was seen on that tape is normal jostling that goes on. You'll see in anytime there are crowds and reporters or crowds and candidates. There is no way that was a case of battery. But, I understand quite well the double standard that exists. It's a joke.

And, if Fox is so biased then they should have gotten rid of Megan Kelly. But, that's different, right?