Will Taiwan be destroyed by China while Biden remains silent?

Right Divider

Body part
What is it you don't like about my post? Justification for US involvement in wars worldwide?
You did not answer a single question in my post. In other words, you completely ignored the post that you "were responding to".
God has not given the USA the responsibility to police the world and many times the motives for wars that the USA enters is not so pure as you would have us believe.

marke

You did not answer a single question in my post. In other words, you completely ignored the post that you "were responding to".
God has not given the USA the responsibility to police the world and many times the motives for wars that the USA enters is not so pure as you would have us believe.
What evidence do you have that God does not want America defending helpless people worldwide from brutal murderous tyrants and regimes?

Well folks, how about we circle back to the original topic:

Americans should not expect democrats and leftists to defend freedom against totalitarianism worldwide, especially after the way Biden abandoned Americans behind enemy lines when he turned control of Afghanistan over to brutal mass-murdering Muslims. Taiwan is a strategic partner among free nations of the world and if America abandons Taiwan to their stronger communist opponent then all Americans should hang their heads in shame and remorse. It will certainly look like rumors of Biden collusion with brutal communist leaders in China are true, effectively proving that if Biden refuses to defend Taiwan from China he will be majorly guilty of selling out millions of good people for a few more dollars in his personal bank account.

China’s military stepped up provocative aerial incursions near Taiwan on Monday with its biggest sortie to date, sending 58 warplanes, including 12 nuclear-capable bombers, inside the island’s air defense zone, the Taiwanese Defense Ministry said.

Flights on Friday and Saturday traveled into the same southern air defense zone in what Chinese state media called practice for a military assault on Taiwan, an island state 100 miles off the southern Chinese coast. Beijing considers Taiwan to be part of its sovereign territory.

The incursions Monday, in two waves, were the largest so far in what appears to be a Beijing-directed campaign of coercion. The flights bring the total aircraft flying into the air defense zone since late last week to 136 and represent a People’s Liberation Army escalation of tension.

marke

Well folks, how about we circle back to the original topic:
Yes, Taiwan is doomed to fall to totalitarian communist tyrants because they know Biden does not have any interest in defending Taiwan from the fascist murderers. China owns the Bidens because the CCP has funnelled millions into the bank account of Hunter Biden's "Big Guy."

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Since when was that job assigned to the USA?

When our Leaders decided to act in the best interests of our nation, seeing communism as a threat to life in America. That's when.

Why didn't all of the other nations what were not halfway around the world take on that responsibility?

You mean the ones that were already communistic? The Vietnam War was from 1955 to 1974. Russia was communist since 1922, up until 1991, China has been communist since 1949, Korea had been communist since 1925, and we had just liberated South Korea as of 1953, as much good as that has done.

So seriously, what countries do you expect to have intervened? The Japanese were/are mostly xenophobic, India was in condemnation of the US during the war, and supported Vietnam.

As for the rest of the nations over there, you'd have to point out specific ones that you think should have and could have intervened.

If the need was so great, why did LBJ have to lie to get us into that war?

Please be more specific. I'm not a history buff, nor was I alive back then.

God has not given the USA the responsibility to police the world

Of course not. That does not mean, however, that we should not act not only to protect our rights, but in the interests of protecting the rights of others.

Communism is a threat to ALL nations, even ones halfway around the globe.

and many times the motives for wars that the USA enters is not so pure as you would have us believe.

Of course not. I'm simply defending it based on a Biblical worldview.

Were does He say that the USA should invade the entire planet?

Do you not understand the use of figures of speech?

Figure of speech or not, no one is saying we should invade the entire planet.

Did God tell Bush to invade Iraq?

Regardless if He did or not, protecting our assets is a good thing to do, and taking out baddies due to a growing threat to our nation is also good.

Yes, Taiwan is doomed to fall to totalitarian communist tyrants because they know Biden does not have any interest in defending Taiwan from the fascist murderers. China owns the Bidens because the CCP has funnelled millions into the bank account of Hunter Biden's "Big Guy."

I am an inch away from asking God to lay waste to it all. I am so sick and tired of evil liars among us. From the White House to this very forum. I am so done with it all.

Right Divider

Body part
When our Leaders decided to act in the best interests of our nation, seeing communism as a threat to life in America. That's when.
Why capitalized "Leaders"?
You mean the ones that were already communistic? The Vietnam War was from 1955 to 1974. Russia was communist since 1922, up until 1991, China has been communist since 1949, Korea had been communist since 1925, and we had just liberated South Korea as of 1953, as much good as that has done.
Communism is bad, but we have no right to invade other countries to "fight it".
Please be more specific. I'm not a history buff, nor was I alive back then.
The Gulf of Tonkin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident
Of course not. That does not mean, however, that we should not act not only to protect our rights, but in the interests of protecting the rights of others.

Communism is a threat to ALL nations, even ones halfway around the globe.
That does not give the US some magic right to invade at will.
Of course not. I'm simply defending it based on a Biblical worldview.
No, you're not.
Figure of speech or not, no one is saying we should invade the entire planet.
The US has troops all over the world. That is imperialism and is wrong.
Regardless if He did or not, protecting our assets is a good thing to do, and taking out baddies due to a growing threat to our nation is also good.
The US "Leaders" often use the military in an ungodly way to enhance their power and money positions. I think that you think that they are "far more pure" than they really are.

Right Divider

Body part
Didn't we invade France and Africa and Italy to fight Fascism?
I'm talking about invading countries against their wills and not simply entering their land to assist by request.
I'm talking about our "Leaders" claiming to be "the good guy" when that is not really fully true.
I'm talking about our "Leaders" profiting in money and power by their ulterior motives.

I'm talking about invading countries against their wills and not simply entering their land to assist by request.

Well certainly if we invade a state in order to liberate it, it will be against the will of the government we are toppling. LOL .

I'm talking about our "Leaders" claiming to be "the good guy" when that is not really fully true.

Actually, it is true. We ARE the good guys. (Or, we were, until a couple of years ago and the woke Marxists.)

I'm talking about our "Leaders" profiting in money and power by their ulterior motives.

Yes, I hear that a lot. Exactly how has any president ever profited from liberating a country. Trump came the closest when he said we should have taken Iraq's oil for our own. But we didn't. So how has any president ever profited from liberating a country.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Why capitalized "Leaders"?

Sometimes I accidentally capitalize letters unnecessarily. Usually it's when certain words have a higher level of importance than others.

Communism is bad, but we have no right to invade other countries to "fight it".

We do when it becomes a threat to our economy, and when doing so will liberate a people from unjust rule, especially when such people is showing signs of Stockholm Syndrome for their tyrannical leaders.

The Gulf of Tonkin: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

That does not give the US some magic right to invade at will.

Again, it does when it becomes a threat to us as a nation. And communism, as I mentioned in my previous post, had become prevalent across all of ASIA, with several nations, including the two largest, the USSR and China) becoming communist within the last 30 years. Communism was spreading, as it is today, and to personify it a bit, had taken over several nations already. Going into Vietnam, while failing to prevent them from becoming communist, did stop the spread of communism, and it was, in fact, the last nation to this very day to become officially communistic.

RD, I really do think you need to listen to the show at https://kgov.com/richard-hogue-vietnam-story. Bob and Richard Hogue explain this far better than I can put into words, whenever you have the time, of course.

No, you're not.

I'm certainly trying my best to, RD. We (as a nation) do, in fact, have a right to protect the innocent. That includes the innocent of other nations.

The US has troops all over the world.

Yes, we do. It's called protecting assets.

That is imperialism and is wrong.

What's imperialistic about it? In what way are we using the forces spread across the globe wrongly?

The US "Leaders" often use the military in an ungodly way to enhance their power and money positions.

OF COURSE THEY DO! I literally acknowledged this in my previous post.

And yet, even a broken clock is right twice a day, RD. Sometimes, even the wicked stumble backwards into doing what is right.

I think that you think that they are "far more pure" than they really are.

I think you're not paying attention to what I said.