Zero Americans killed by terrorist attacks from banned countries

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
What a nation of cowards this place has become.

don't forget whiny crybabies! :darwinsm:

sdgsddsgsddssd.jpg

jeffblue101

Those 7 countries, with current vetting procedures, represent no special threat.

It is insane to do it. Based on no evidence.

Based purely on prejudices.

the tribalism is strong in this one. it was under Obama that those countries were singled out for more vetting, Trump wants to further enhance those vetting procedures.

katiecrna

Listen if you want to vet there is a way to do it. President Trump has to tact. You can silently vet which is safer, which is what Obama was doing. You can't be super loud and obnoxious and talk about it so bluntly because it comes across as racists. He is pissing off more people, more countries and he is making the "Muslim countries" hate us even more. He's adding fuel to their fire. Now he is pissing off people in the US, people are angry and protesting. Do you think the muslims in this country aren't mad?? He is segregating us. There is a way to do things and there is a way not to do things. He doesn't get it. He is going to cause way more problems than is necessary.

jeffblue101

Listen if you want to vet there is a way to do it. President Trump has to tact. You can silently vet which is safer, which is what Obama was doing. You can't be super loud and obnoxious and talk about it so bluntly because it comes across as racists. He is pissing off more people, more countries and he is making the "Muslim countries" hate us even more. He's adding fuel to their fire. Now he is pissing off people in the US, people are angry and protesting. Do you think the muslims in this country aren't mad?? He is segregating us. There is a way to do things and there is a way not to do things. He doesn't get it. He is going to cause way more problems than is necessary.

so your mad Trump is being transparent and not secretive like Obama:sigh:

katiecrna

apparently enough fire for Obama but not for Trump

I don't know what this means. Trump has been president for a week and he is already pissing people and countries off. I believe in vetting. But I believe you can do things in a tactful way that won't cause a war. He is going to cause more problems then necessary just because of his tactless execution.

ok doser

I don't know what this means. Trump has been president for a week and he is already pissing people ...off..

they were pissed off at him long before he was sworn in

they've been pissed off at him in a huuuge way ever since he made hillary cry on november 6

and they were pissed off at him long before that

let's not pretend the emotion coming from the retarded left has any basis in rationality

Tinark

what a marvelous way to start a conversation!

allow me to rebut:

Anyone who opposes President Trump's three month hiatus on immigration from countries that may be seeking to export terrorism is a drooling retard!

:darwinsm:

your turn!

I gave direct evidence of people's cowardliness: 0 Americans killed in terrorist attacks by people from these 7 countries. I submit to you that someone is a coward if they support a ban for fear of a phantom menace.

Where is your logic and evidence? Seems you just babble on in a fact and logic free manner.

ok doser

I gave direct evidence of people's cowardliness: 0 ppl killed in terrorist attacks by people from these 7 countries. I submit to you that someone is a coward if they support a ban for fear of a phantom menace.

Where is your logic and evidence? Seems you just babble on in a fact and logic free manner.

see japan/dec 6, 1941

Tinark

the tribalism is strong in this one. it was under Obama that those countries were singled out for more vetting, Trump wants to further enhance those vetting procedures.

The current vetting procedures are already working: 0 Americans killed by terrorists from these 7 countries. There is no reason to "enhance" those vetting procedures with a ban (temporary or otherwise) other than pure bigotry.