จับเสีอมือเปล่า

1PeaceMaker

Sin originally meant 'ritual impurity' and not some kind of moral failing....

You cut the heart out of everything, don't you?

FYI even in the the ancient laws there was mention of loving others. Violating that has always been a no-no.

Leviticus 19:18

Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Because I'm waiting for Traditio to message me, as he's one of about two people who hasn't made my eyes bleed here.
Reading is problematic for some people. Reading contrary opinion is almost unbearable for some, but we've already covered the narcissistic sociopathy. Now you'll have to forgive me, as I have slightly more interesting things to do and the nail clippers to do them with.

:plain:

Happy hunting. :e4e:

Khunying

Reading is problematic for some people. Reading contrary opinion is almost unbearable for some, but we've already covered the narcissistic sociopathy. Now you'll have to forgive me, as I have slightly more interesting things to do and the nail clippers to do them with.

Happy hunting. :e4e:
How the little dogs yap.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
When in doubt, blame the Jews?

I'm going to be serious: Khunying, TOL is a really pleasant internet site and the subscribers are positively fantastic. That said, you have to get to know the people who post on the site, and you have to be nice to people. If you're not looking to troll, TOL is probably the best internet community on the internet.

Do consider messaging Newman. He's also a subscriber to Austrian economics, and I believe that he's attending grad school for economics. You might also consider messaging Greenrage, but he's not a member of the Austrian school. He's believes in the Keynesian (I'm almost certain I spelled that wrong) economic system.

As for me, I'm not trained in economics. I have a philosophy B.A., and I'll soon be going into grad school for philosophy. My interests lie primarily in ancient and medieval Platonic philosophy, but also in the history of philosophy generally speaking. I am a big fan of Immanuel Kant's moral philosophy. I also am quite conversant in Continental philosophy. I'm not nearly as well read in contemporary analytic philosophy, however. For someone educated on that subject, you'd have to talk to Squishes.

For just about anything you'd be interested in talking about, there's bound to be someone on this site that you'd like talking to.

For more particular interests, I'd be glad to guide you in the right direction.

Do consider "lurking moar," as it were. :)

Khunying

I'm going to be serious: Khunying, TOL is a really pleasant internet site and the subscribers are positively fantastic. That said, you have to get to know the people who post on the site, and you have to be nice to people. If you're not looking to troll, TOL is probably the best internet community on the internet.

Do consider messaging Newman. He's also a subscriber to Austrian economics, and I believe that he's attending grad school for economics. You might also consider messaging Greenrage, but he's not a member of the Austrian school. He's believes in the Keynesian (I'm almost certain I spelled that wrong) economic system.

As for me, I'm not trained in economics. I have a philosophy B.A., and I'll soon be going into grad school for philosophy. My interests lie primarily in ancient and medieval Platonic philosophy, but also in the history of philosophy generally speaking. I am a big fan of Immanuel Kant's moral philosophy. I also am quite conversant in Continental philosophy. I'm not nearly as well read in contemporary analytic philosophy, however. For someone educated on that subject, you'd have to talk to Squishes.

For just about anything you'd be interested in talking about, there's bound to be someone on this site that you'd like talking to.

For more particular interests, I'd be glad to guide you in the right direction.

Do consider "lurking moar," as it were. :)
No. Perhaps, being so wise, I should suffer fools gladly. But I've never been much of a Jesus-type.

La fin.

elohiym

I find your phrasing amusing. What I have is a big surly man I take a fancy to.

I find your email address amusing, and that you so freely give it out to young men you just "met" in cyberspace. Regardless, you're taken.

Aside from the eyeroll involved, I wasn't aware talking to people about Mises was under the heading of 'adultery'.

One thing leads to another, especially when one is amoral and the other is weak in the flesh and has access to a confessional booth.

Sin originally meant 'ritual impurity' and not some kind of moral failing, so this is a pretty silly warning to someone who doesn't buy your ritual magic.

Trad believes in magic.

elohiym

Because I'm waiting for Traditio to message me, as he's one of about two people who hasn't made my eyes bleed here.

Why would anyone want to form a friendship with you?

It would be a precarious friendship, at best.

What makes you useful to others, in your opinion?

elohiym

Perhaps, being so wise, I should suffer fools gladly.

Wise? You can't even articulate the criteria you use to discount people.

Face it, you have to leave because you are too sensitive and nobody here is willing to coddle a narcissist.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
What I have is a big surly man I take a fancy to.

ITT Surly = Fat :plain:

Lets hope she doesn't let it off it's leash.

pic_120789125681680.jpg