จับเสีอมือเปล่า

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: How amusing.....A pathetic little creature which has nothing but contempt for the very people, structure and society which allows it to exist.

:yawn: Notice I said "amusing"...not interesting...not original. Certainly not worthy of any respect; for if society reflected your viewpoint you would be ground into dog-meat in short order.

:think: As it is it would be very interesting to see you twenty years from now.

Place me on ignore please; it will save me the temptation of taking you even somewhat seriously in the near future. :e4e:

:rotfl:

elohiym

Mine. I'm not having this stupid conversation ...

Well, your response would indicate you are indeed having "this stupid conversation."

It appears the trivial criteria you use to determine a person is a "non-entity" is if you feel insulted by them.

Why shouldn't people perceive you as childish?

... and if you persist I will block you.

Persist in what? You sound threatened.

And blocking people does not prevent them from dispatching your arguments. It only hinders your responding to attacks on your arguments.

I do not explain myself ...

I can see that.

... especially not to people who can't even understand what I say.

You expect me to understand what you refuse to explain?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mine. I'm not having this stupid conversation, and if you persist I will block you. I do not explain myself, especially not to people who can't even understand what I say.

Then why bother joining a discussion forum if you are unwilling or incapable of defending your views?

Khunying

Then why bother joining a discussion forum if you are unwilling or incapable of defending your views?
You presume I am here to talk to everyone. I am not. I am here to talk to people that interest me. The rest are disposable.

But no! Alas! We are both sworn to others.
Speak for yourself! I do what I want.

1PeaceMaker

You presume I am here to talk to everyone. I am not. I am here to talk to people that interest me. The rest are disposable.

People are as useful to you as you make them. Everyone, including you, are useful to me in some way. And if I were more clever or had more time on my hands... it's not a static thing, any more than the amount of productivity we are capable of.

Khunying

Trad! I think you have a shot! :chuckle:
Hah, this reminds me of high school.
"I think she likes you, man."
"Hey guys, I can hear you guys talking because I'm at a lunch table ten feet away, you can just ask if you want to know something."

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You presume I am here to talk to everyone. I am not.

Yes you are.

I am here to talk to people that interest me. The rest are disposable.

LOL ... oh coolness, we get plenty of *internet tough guys*, but not too many internet tough gals. Oh the awesomeness of you!!! :cool:

Speak for yourself! I do what I want.

Suuurrrreeee you do. I bet that you steal candy from babies and push senior citizens into oncoming traffic, you tough thang you! :chew:

However, this is TOL ... a place where you don't get to *do what you want*.

Thanks for the laughs though. :chuckle:

Khunying

Ah, I see you're a moderator and I can't ignore you. Well, if this combination of ignorance and condescension is what I can expect from the moderators around here I think you can keep your forum and go to Hell. I have better ways to waste my time than to be badgered by pretentious clowns and their psychologizing idiocy.

Anyone who isn't a twit and would like to talk to me in the future ought to send me a message in the near term.

elohiym

Ah, I see you're a moderator and I can't ignore you. Well, if this combination of ignorance and condescension is what I can expect from the moderators around here I think you can keep your forum and go to Hell. Anyone who isn't a twit and would like to talk to me in the future ought to send me a message.

Why would anyone "like" to talk to you?