2013 Inductees into the TOL Members Hall of Fame

bybee

The Political Right does the same thing when that ( Blank ) Half Bread, ( N-Word ), so called President Picks another Cabinet Member that is just like that Fool!! --- To some of us, - this is not anything but (( Disgust ))!!! ---You're ( Judging ) feelings toward ( Friends over Truth ) to suit yourself also!!!

Paul -- 011314

It is one thing to disagree but it is terrible behavior to call the president such a name.
I have three grandchildren of mixed heritage and I would knock your block off if you called one of them by such a name!
You allow yourself to scream and shout in continual anger here in cyberspace. Get over yourself!
God has given you life that you may live it abundantly and be grateful.
Get grateful!

Letsargue

I have thrown no "fits."

I have simply questioned the current validity of the supposed honor of the HOF.

Watch todays Marxists, they turn the Same form of truths and feelings into something totally "Obama". - (( It just whos side one is on )) - Justice, or the buddy system. - Dealers in such -- need to take Caution, or not take such chances with (( ALL )) the Friends!!!! - This is just the lake of smarts!!

Paul -- 011314

Letsargue

It is one thing to disagree but it is terrible behavior to call the president such a name.
I have three grandchildren of mixed heritage and I would knock your block off if you called one of them by such a name!
You allow yourself to scream and shout in continual anger here in cyberspace. Get over yourself!
God has given you life that you may live it abundantly and be grateful.
Get grateful!

Vote for the Half Bread ((( "N"-Word ))) Then, He is not a - "Negro", he's a half bread ( "N"-Word ), the same as all his "WHITE" ( "N" -Words )!!! - Marxists ( N-Words ). - Vote anyway you choose!!!!

Paul -- 011314

bybee

Vote for the Half Bread ((( "N"-Word ))) Then, He is not a - "Negro", he's a half bread ( "N"-Word ), the same as all his "WHITE" ( "N" -Words )!!! - Marxists ( N-Words ). - Vote anyway you choose!!!!

Paul -- 011314

He is a human being, one of God's creations, just like you and just like me.
Our DNA has the same four bases.
The color of our skins is an adaptation to environment.
If we judge each other at all it is on the words of our mouths and the deeds of our hands and the way of our feet.
Do we help or do we hinder?
Do we build up or do we tear down?
Are we loving witnesses to the Love of God freely given?
When we do censure are we careful?

Letsargue

If we judge each other at all it is on the words of our mouths and the deeds of our hands and the way of our feet.

You are SOO far off from the Truth as Written, I can't even respond to it hardly!! But I'll try.

God made the man, The man made the (( Human )). - "Human" Means the ( Humane Man ) - It's not "Man Being", it's "Human Being" / "Being Humane".

I am not "Created" of God; - I am ( Born ) of God, (( Born )) from above!! -- Read the BOOK!!!

The Christian's ~~d-n-a~~ is the (( Word of God / Truth )) nothing CARNAL!!!!! - I am Not Carnal, as the Unrest, but as the "REST" of Christ's, - I am Spiritual ((( MINDED ))), - To much??????????!!

My Spiritual Flesh is "ALBINO", the same as Christ's: -- Christ is White as SNOW, His eyes are RED like MINE!!!!

We judge the darkness that it is Darkness, and not Light!!!

We do the Lord's WILL, and rebuke the foolish!!!

We burn Satan's HOUSE!!!

You miss what God's Love is. - God's Love is not feelings of hugs and kisses. God's Love is to do or say anything in Truth to SAVE Others!!! -- "Others Save by pulling them out of the Fire". - God said that!!!

Take heed unto thyself, teach the Truth!!!!

Paul -- 011314

rainee

CONGRATULATIONS to the TOL Hall Of Fame Award Winners. Thanks for all of the great posts - I enjoyed them.

I agree. I was very pleased to see the list, they all have guts and I think a little glory coming to them! Bravo and well done!

If it were an actual contest and not an exercise of appreciating those qualities in posters the Powers That Be like about themselves, I could see where your criticism has merit. As it is, the only way for someone like Nang to win a spot in the TOL HOF would be to compromise here beliefs, so the criticism--the "sour grapes," if you prefer--is justified.

Bro Vinny - I so, so disagree.
I think every year those awarded this recognition show something different and unique about what makes them inducted.... I think Nang should remember that? I think you know that, yes? So, alright then.

Cool, good choices, I'm especially interested to see John's acceptance speech :D
Lol, now that's what I'm talkin about!
Perhaps we can set up a live webcast from Dallas, Tx?

:chuckle:

Letsargue

You are SOO far off from the Truth, I may not be able to respond to all of it!!

No!! -- He is not, He is one of Satan’s creature children!!!. God created Man, and Man created the Human. - "Human" means - "Humane man". It's not "Man Being", but "Human Being" / "Being Humane"!!!!! --- We are ((( BORN ))) from above, not Created from the dirt; - but we are born from the Seed, of the Word of God, of the Body of Christ His WIFE and our Mother; -- Christ’s Body. ------ He -- is NOT!!!!. -- Read it!!!!!

No!! – Our ~~d~n~a~~ is the Word of God the Truth, every single Word of It!! – Maybe I’m TOOOO Spiritual Minded For You ALL??????? – At least I am not any ( Carnal Minded ), or Double Minded!!!

My Spiritual Flesh is ( White / Albino ) the same as Christ’s!! – Christ is White, and His eyes are Red like mine!!! – Read the Book!!!!

We Judge Darkness, and Rebuke the errors of the foolish.

We try to pull the Foolish out of the Fire with the Staff of Christ, the Truth: -- (( Jude 1:23 KJV )) --//---- That is our total DUTY, SOO Reject it!!!!!!

We Burn Satan’s ( HOUSE ), And Rebuild Christ’s House upon Him / the Truth / the Word of God!!!!!

NOOOO!!!! – We are (( Obedient Saints )) trying to express our Love ((( The same Way Jesus Did )))!!! --- ((((( Luke 9:23 KJV )))))!!!!!!!

Take heed unto thyself, ((((( And the Doctrine )))))!!!!! -- Do what Christ SAID!!!!! - Not spit on Him!!!! – Read the BOOK!!!!!

Paul – 011314

not4sure

Neg repping has been constantly complaint over and over. this is the lowest behavior in the Christian site.

It should not come from so called "good Christians".

I have over 40 people on ignore mostly because it is so ugly site to see neg repping in my user cp.

blessings.

Maybe the problem is your posts?

Letsargue

Neg repping has been constantly complaint over and over. this is the lowest behavior in the Christian site.

It should not come from so called "good Christians".

I have over 40 people on ignore mostly because it is so ugly site to see neg repping in my user cp.

blessings.

Does the (( "EVIL" )) just do evil some of the Time??? - Evil Cannot follow Christ. -- Evil MUST follow ( "Themselves" ) and NO ONE Else, ( No ONE Else!! )!!!!!!

Paul -- 011314

resurrected

BANNED
Banned

Paul -- 011314

half bread :freak:

is that like an open face sandwich?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Paul -- 011314

Are you off your meds?

Psalmist

Blessed is the man that......
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Paul -- 011314
I think some time off from and for you will be good, maybe not for you, but the others who posted in this thread.

I thought for a while you just extrinsic and bit full of yourself, but now I think you are at you lowest worst forum behavior.

You have become more rude and arrogant, now you spew forth nothing hatred and contempt for other TOLer's. No wonder you stay in the Back Alley, there seems to nothing civil about you anymore.

I think the Knight and the TOL admin has given you a wide berth to do your thing, maybe you'll change your behavior toward others now when you come back. One can only hope, enjoy your time off.

BTW ... When you come back you really should apologize for lack of civility and poor forum posting behavior.

journey

WELL!!!! - You know exactly where you "WILL" go!!!! - None of this cheap nonsense ((( "Humilates" ))) me to be ((( Humbled )))!!!!, - you Blind what ever you call yourself!!! - Don't tell Me What to DO, you false ((((( God )))))!!!!!!!! --- ((((( John 10:34 KJV ))))) --&--(((( Isaiah 41:23 KJV )))) --//---- (( Read the Book ))!!!

Paul -- 011314

I see that you got yourself banned, but I'll put you on my ignore list in case you come back.