9-11 second strike. There was no plane. Here is the evidence.

Nimrod

Ace baker goes through how it was done.
From the live mistake coined "nose out", the perps did what they could to cover it up.
They ended up doing a poor job.

Watch and see how a video editor could make it done. And decide for yourselves.

The Key

Nimrod

Not touching this one with a ten million foot pole

There was no plane. The perps needed you to believe there was one. When actually there were bombs inside the building.

Natural law of Physics do not allow a plane to magically disappear into a steel frame building with no parts falling down.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
You joined in 2003 and have 1300 posts. I single-handedly have to hold serve on the 9/11 ruse because people really believe that crap or they are too cowardly to leave the herd.

Now, you come out as a no-planer. Where were you when I was simply trying to get the concession that Building Seven was controlled demolition?!?

Not even sure I want to look at your 'no plane' stuff but I will enjoy watching you defend it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
How so? What is your evidence?
Plane has Cartoon physics. Something you see from Wild-E-Coyote.

How so? What is your evidence? You are an idiot and not worth meaningful discussion. Or worse, you do know and try to deceive.

musterion

Natural law of Physics do not allow a plane to magically disappear into a steel frame building with no parts falling down.
Airframe aluminum will tend to vaporize at high speed, fully fueled impact with stainless steel and concrete. Steel parts were recovered.

But when people like you can reduce the whole thing to "fire can't melt steel," there's no point in taking you remotely seriously.

musterion

All right, enough of this nonsense. Enough with the crudely done videos. Enough with crackpot self-published phonebooks with 5th grade level grammar. Let's just boil 9/11 down to what everyone knows but no one will come right out and say.

The hijackers?

Jews, or paid for/paid off by Jews.

The victims on all the planes?

The people killed in all the buildings?

Families who lost loved ones as a direct result of 9/11?

The commission?

The 9/11 Memorial in the shape of a Muslim crescent?

The entire design and construction team that build the WTC and the Pentagon?

The magically disappearing planes? Okay, this one's different and a little harder to explain.

They were shape-shifting kamikaze Jews.

So, conspiracy boys...did I leave anything out?

Oh, one more thing.

Zionists.

There.

Did I forget anything?

Nimrod

"Unmanipulated footage"

I need to thank you for this so called unmanipulated footage. Notice how pinocchio nose is not in the video.

If you watched the first video I posted ( which we know you did not ), the perps were doing damage control to conceal it.

Nick M, I truly believe you have serious mental issue. You are completely unable to have a reasonable rational discussion.

Nimrod

All those eye witnesses and local news channels were in on it too, huh?

You are just another person who did not watch the video. Shooting from the hip are we? There are plenty of people who did not see a plane and was looking at the tower when the bomb went off.

musterion

Why are you ignoring me? You blew your own cover. You just outed yourself as a anti-conspiracy conspirator, sent here to make the whole 9/11 coverup idea look as stupid as possible. And you ALMOST had me believing that until you slipped and let us know you're working for someone, your mysterious "we."

Who pays you, punk?

Does their first name start with Z?

I WANT THE TRUTH!!!!1