9-11 second strike. There was no plane. Here is the evidence.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
what makes you think the wtc towers actually existed?

just 'cause you saw 'em on tv? :chuckle:

This is the smart, sarcastic quip I'm talking about. This guy can do this all day long. It's enough for him to feel smarter than somebody else.

rainee

Because there is science that is involved.

Planes cannot disappear into buildings like all the videos show.
In real life, if a plane crashed into a steel frame building, parts of the plane would fall to the ground. (you might think otherwise)

Those parts on the ground have serial numbers. People might get their hands on the evidence and find out it wasn't U175.

A simple google search of plane crashes would give you an idea what happens. It is clear. Too much evidence is left behind.

Who would fly them?

Also, the person or thing flying the plane would have to pin-point the exact location of the bomb within the building.

Then why not just have it appear there were bombs, like there were in the basement at the first attempt?

Good Gravy.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
what makes you think the wtc towers actually existed?

just 'cause you saw 'em on tv? :chuckle:

This is the smart, sarcastic quip I'm talking about. This guy can do this all day long. It's enough for him to feel smarter than somebody else.

nah - it's a valid point

at some point in the information stream, you loons decide to deviate from reality

i'm just curious where and why?

rainee

I'm not a no-planer (at this point), I'm just here to help out with the "dumb" in the event you have anything substantive to discuss.

1) video and audio are two separate things...

2) might people freak if massive bombs went off in the top of skyscrapers?

3) Maybe, just maybe some things were prepared ahead of time like the script the BBC used for reporting WTC7 had already fallen when it was still standing in the background

4) you seem pretty insignificant, doubt anyone wants to "Danny Jowenko" you on your drive home from church

5) the video available on that day, any "keys", any green screen...I haven't gone there, yet

Oh please. Admit it. You guys simply weren't there to see it that morning either in person or live on camera. You missed it.

Just like Danny Jowenko missed it. (I am sorry he died in the Netherlands but I doubt any one killed him or if they did it wasn't related to this nonsense) You believe he could know truth based on the angle of a camera filming something just like y'all do?? Wow, you are what make movies expensive. For you, enjoy:

Film and time helps you.
Celine Dion & Elvis Presley - If I Can Dream

(But I am not saying Elvis is dead, you know!)

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Oh please. Admit it. You guys simply weren't there to see it that morning either in person or live on camera. You missed it.

Just like Danny Jowenko missed it. (I am sorry he died in the Netherlands but I doubt any one killed him or if they did it wasn't related to this nonsense) You believe he could know truth based on the angle of a camera filming something just like y'all do?? Wow, you are what make movies expensive. For you, enjoy:

(But I am not saying Elvis is dead, you know!)
He believed he could tell the truth. He had built up a significant business imploding buildings. More than that you are a waste of time.

Nimrod

Then why not just have it appear there were bombs, like there were in the basement at the first attempt?

Good Gravy.

The first attempt to destroy the towers failed. You will need something much stronger than a bomb to take down these over- engineered buildings.

So they came up with another plan. This one involved planes disguising the military grade devices.
They also needed scapegoats.

And there were bombs in the buildings on 911. Listen to the Firemen, workers, janitors, police had to say on that day in one of the towers.

Nimrod

First you say, we were not there. And therefore don't know

Admit it. You guys simply weren't there to see it that morning either in person or live on camera.

Second, you know the reason why Danny Jowenko died because you were not there

I doubt any one killed him or if they did it wasn't related to this nonsense)

Now that Danny is no longer with us. You can now question his expertise on the matter.

You believe he could know truth based on the angle of a camera filming something just like y'all do??

This is typical TOL critical thinking from rainee.

psikeyhackr

We are far away solving everything about 911, but the no plane theory is another piece of the puzzle. The explosion came from within the building, not the impact site of the planes entrance. The Perps needed us to believe it was a plane so they can blame the coke snorting, stripper club hopping, alcoholic religious zealot jihadist.

Another year!

9/11 is insanely weird no matter what the truth is. At this point I do not even care who did it.

The onus is on the engineering schools for not resolving the issue. It was only 12 years from Sputnik to Tranquility Base, but it has been 14 years since 9/11. In all of that time our engineering schools that give degrees in civil and structural engineering cannot discuss the distributions of steel and concrete down the towers.

But in 1940 a professor at the University of Washington could design and build a 1/200th scale model of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge in a wind tunnel in 4 months to duplicate the oscillation of the real bridge.

psik