9-11 second strike. There was no plane. Here is the evidence.

musterion

I think this was intended for you, Musterion, since you are the one who brought up Jews in post 15. Your bad, Nimrod, no problem.

I really think it was for you but it doesn't matter...it was all my way of calling him out for not saying what he thinks is the real bottom line in all this.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
You have plenty to learn from me. Sit back and watch the video. You won't be disappointed.

Beautiful. I love to learn. What have you found out about the High Fivers, the Art Student Spies, the explosives discovered near the George Washington Bridge, Lucky Larry, the 9/11 Commission coverup, Rebuilding America's defenses and the neocon call for a "new Pearl Harbor", Danny Jowenko (RIP), Barry Jennings (RIP), John O'Neill (RIP), testimonies of explosives, video of explosives, the forced NIST admission of free fall...I love to learn.

I'm going to sit back and watch 10 pages of debate and then I'm going to go to a hotspot and watch that video.

shagster01

Uncle works for the government like yourself? Interesting....

No. I work at a hospital and am a professional musician.

This thread IS about the video. What errors in the video disproves the No Plane Theory ( NPL )?

The error of not using all the facts, including the fact that ALL amature videos show the same thing and no video shows the side the plane hit without a plane.

This guy is essentially saying all New Yorkers with cameras that day are in on the conspiracy and together edited their videos to match exactly.

Was it your inability to focus for more than 8 minutes? Please be specific so we can discuss.

The idiocy of what I was watching.

And the guy's nut job haircut.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
I really think it was for you but it doesn't matter...it was all my way of calling him out for not saying what he thinks is the real bottom line in all this.
You are baiting me. He asked me not to have side conversation with anyone. Go ahead, no planes...

rainee

There was no plane. The perps needed you to believe there was one. When actually there were bombs inside the building.

Natural law of Physics do not allow a plane to magically disappear into a steel frame building with no parts falling down.

Hi, did you know I am/was related by blood to people who
did not think we landed on the Moon,
to those who thought Pres Reagan and other political leaders had been taken out and replaced by clones
that were doing the bidding of a super secret powerful group?

Hmm, I can't remember what else right now..

Anyway the problem is I think you guys enjoy messing around with the
news, which most times is fine - I know you want to have fun and whatever.

But 9/11?

9/11??

That is just wrong. People died. You get off on messing with that?
And btw the CNN film of Aaron Brown talking about what the heck could be going on after building one is what my family was watching at the time.
So we and others like us know this must just be your way of peeing up a rope, so to speak. (Futile act)

You joined in 2003 and have 1300 posts. I single-handedly have to hold serve on the 9/11 ruse because people really believe that crap or they are too cowardly to leave the herd.

Now, you come out as a no-planer. Where were you when I was simply trying to get the concession that Building Seven was controlled demolition?!?

Not even sure I want to look at your 'no plane' stuff but I will enjoy watching you defend it.
Cam, that is just sad.
no plane, no problem.

But the real issue isn't how. Who cares?

The real issue is who:

Et tu Nazaroo?

musterion

Beautiful. I love to learn. What have you found out about the High Fivers, the Art Student Spies, the explosives discovered near the George Washington Bridge, Lucky Larry, the 9/11 Commission coverup, Rebuilding America's defenses and the neocon call for a "new Pearl Harbor", Danny Jowenko (RIP), Barry Jennings (RIP), John O'Neill (RIP), testimonies of explosives, video of explosives, the forced NIST admission of free fall...I love to learn.

I'm going to sit back and watch 10 pages of debate and then I'm going to go to a hotspot and watch that video.

Serious question, please.

Why bother?

If all that you and Nimmy believe is true, there's not a darn thing anyone can do about it. Far, far too big and all-encompassing to even partly verify, much less combat and avenge.

So what's the point?

You guys remind me of neutered Brits whining uselessly about Muslim encroachment, except that Muslim encroachment at the behest of their own government is a fact.

Even if you succeeded in getting a verifiable, indisputable admission of...whatever...from whomever...exactly what would you do about it then?

Nimrod

I am having a hard time getting you to watch the video and comment about it. If you are unwilling to watch it, please start your own thread and stop posting.

Thanks

Nimrod

Hi, did you know I am/was related by blood to people who
did not think we landed on the Moon,
to those who thought Pres Reagan and other political leaders had been taken out and replaced by clones
that were doing the bidding of a super secret powerful group?

This thread is about second plane strike, if you want to talk about the moon please start your own thread. I am not interested about your feelings. I want people to watch the video and discuss.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
I am having a hard time getting you to watch the video and comment about it. If you are unwilling to watch it, please start your own thread and stop posting.

Thanks

That's real easy, guy. I was responding to your post to me. Sorry if you're showing yourself to be a joke because all you know is one theory and one video, as if any such scam took place in a vacuum and no other evidence is relevant.

Seriously, I already asked Musterion to stop debating me. You do the same and I'll check you out 10 pages from now.

I'm glad you are here. Go for it!

Nimrod

The error of not using all the facts, including the fact that ALL amature videos show the same thing and no video shows the side the plane hit without a plane.

Ummmmm, I guess you didn't watch the video.

No live shot on TV, of plane hitting the side of the building. Show me a live broadcasted on TV showing the impact. (Hint, there is none)

Did you get a glance of this video? No pics of plane when there should be.
No plane

Do you think all these videos shown from MSM were real?

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Serious question, please.

Why bother?

If all that you and Nimmy believe is true, there's not a darn thing anyone can do about it. Far, far too big and all-encompassing to even partly verify, much less combat and avenge.

So what's the point?

You guys remind me of neutered Brits whining uselessly about Muslim encroachment, except that Muslim encroachment at the behest of their own government is a fact.

Even if you succeeded in getting a verifiable, indisputable admission of...whatever...from whomever...exactly what would you do about it then?

Cam: You are baiting me. He asked me not to have side conversation with anyone. Go ahead, no planes...

Nimrod is too worried about being popular to complain to you but if you look he keeps complaining to me. I'm not doing this here.

Nimrod

They are all exactly the same plane hitting at the same angle with the same explosion. Granted, they were not live, but I refuse to believe that everyone pointing a camera at the building here got together to make flawless copies of a the same fake plane hitting the tower from different times, no video from the plane side is available showing no plane hitting it.

Do you believe this video is real? It was shown on CNN.
Is this video real

Nazaroo

no plane, no problem.

But the real issue isn't how. Who cares?

The real issue is who:

So lets name all the names:

Those Behind 9-11 Full Story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAAztWC5sT8

CAM: "We don't even have a beachhead of any kind that the official story is a lie. You have got to be a paid sock puppet. "

You really are an idiot.

Why would the guy who actually names the key parties who did the crime
be the sock-puppet?

You are the sock-puppet loser. You are the one talking and talking,
but never charging the real criminals with the crime.

You are the distraction, Mr. Shill.

Name names, lay charges.

Everything else is a waste of time.

musterion

Do you believe this video is real? It was shown on CNN.
Is this video real

Assume it is CGI.

How did they CGI the people on the streets who saw them hit?

BTW, the guy lost me at 'diamond merchant.'

Know what that's code for?

Yeah, you know.

28090448.JPG

1.jpg

You guys are no different than Al Sharpton.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
CAM: "We don't even have a beachhead of any kind that the official story is a lie. You have got to be a paid sock puppet. "

You really are an idiot.

Why would the guy who actually names the key parties who did the crime
be the sock-puppet?

You are the sock-puppet loser. You are the one talking and talking,
but never charging the real criminals with the crime.

You are the distraction, Mr. Shill.

Name names, lay charges.

Everything else is a waste of time.

He doesn't want me messing up his thread and he's only going to complain to me, he won't say anything to you.

We've had a lot of 9/11 debates and you don't show up. But now, you're the guy naming names. Funny how they criticize me when I talk about who was responsible but they don't talk about you. So, who are you here to deflect the blame to, the Saudis? George Bush?

Nazaroo

He doesn't want me messing up his thread and he's only going to complain to me, he won't say anything to you.

We've had a lot of 9/11 debates and you don't show up. But now, you're the guy naming names. Funny how they criticize me when I talk about who was responsible but they don't talk about you. So, who are you here to deflect the blame to, the Saudis? George Bush?

Watch the video moron.

It names EVERYONE involved, and EVERYONE who profited.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Watch the video moron.

It names EVERYONE involved, and EVERYONE who profited.
Wild guess, here. Israelis weren't taping it, celebrating, pulled over by cops and found to have a bunch of cash, fake IDs and blaming the Palestinians? The owner of Urban Moving Systems didn't completely abandon his company and run back to Israel? No connection between the truck load of explosives and Urban Moving Systems? There weren't scores of Israeli spies rounded up?

Lucky Larry a secret Muslim? Scooter Libby? Perle? Feith? Wurmser? PNAC a Saudi front?

One thing I do know, when we had these long, drawn out debates you weren't there.

But now, like Nimrod, you've got the magic video. Sure, I'll head up to McDonalds in a bit and have a sweet tea and watch these videos.

Nimrod

Assume it is CGI.

The question was for Shagster.
The video clip is a 2 min video that was also used in the 30 minute video of the OP.

BTW, the guy lost me at 'diamond merchant.'

If you are incapable to stay focused for the 2 minute video, what makes you think you can focus and comprehend for a 30 minute video? This thread is for those who watched the 30 minutes video and have the ability to reason and discuss. You don't fit that bill.

musterion

If you are incapable to stay focused for the 2 minute video, what makes you think you can focus and comprehend for a 30 minute video? This thread is for those who watched the 30 minutes video and have the ability to reason and discuss. You don't fit that bill.

Why'd the narrator go out of his way to say "diamond merchant"? What difference does that make what the guy did for a living? Why not just say "businessman"? And why does the narrator emphasize it the way he does, "Michael Herzarchani, a DIAMOND MERCHANT from Los Angeles, California..."

"Diamond merchant" is truther dog whistle for Mossad, or Zionist, or Jew. That's why.