9-11 second strike. There was no plane. Here is the evidence.

musterion

Answer the question, disinfo agent. Who are you with? And how come you didn't mention the 9/11 jets spreading toxic chemtrails over Manhattan, too? You conveniently left THAT part out. Why is that? Don't want us to see what the left hand is doing?

You've been made. Fess up.

shagster01

You are just another person who did not watch the video. Shooting from the hip are we? There are plenty of people who did not see a plane and was looking at the tower when the bomb went off.

I watched the first 9 minutes, and then decided to head back to reality.

Anyway, there were plenty of eye-witnesses (oops, I mean co-conspirators), including my uncle, that did see it.

I also watched this video that have every known angle, including many with a moving camera. They are all exactly the same plane hitting at the same angle with the same explosion. Granted, they were not live, but I refuse to believe that everyone pointing a camera at the building here got together to make flawless copies of a the same fake plane hitting the tower from different times, no video from the plane side is available showing no plane hitting it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoE8Uz2ia3M

musterion

Oh, but NOW I'm taking you VERY seriously. NOW you're on my radar like those Area 51 "test planes" aren't. You better be looking over your shoulder, you blew your own cover so you know what "they" have to do with you now. Better cleanse your conscience and confess it all before "they" cash you out.

Come on, "Nimrod" (nice code name), did you know the exterior of the WTC was a stainless steel/MERCURY/FLUORIDE ALLOY CREATED IN ISRAEL that was DESIGNED TO EXPLODE IN A CLOUD OF STANOUS FLOURIDE AND MERCURY VAPOR, TO SPREAD ALL OVER THE CITY AND LOWER SPERM COUNTS OF MINORITIES BECAUSE STUPID LEFTY DRONES HAVE ALL BUT ELIMINATED THEIR USE IN MUNICIPAL WATER AND VACCINES? YEAH OF COURSE YOU KNOW THAT BUT YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT!!!

{{{{{{[[[WHY DONT YOU TELL US ALL ABOUT THAT SINCE YOU ALREAYD KNWO IT, SECRET AGENT MAN NIMROD!!]]]]]]]]]] }}}}}}

IM ONTO YOU LIKE UGLY ON A ZIONIST APE

Cam

BANNED
Banned
All right, enough of this nonsense. Enough with the crudely done videos. Enough with crackpot self-published phonebooks with 5th grade level grammar. Let's just boil 9/11 down to what everyone knows but no one will come right out and say.

The hijackers?

Jews, or paid for/paid off by Jews.

The victims on all the planes?

The people killed in all the buildings?

Families who lost loved ones as a direct result of 9/11?

The commission?

The 9/11 Memorial in the shape of a Muslim crescent?

The entire design and construction team that build the WTC and the Pentagon?

The magically disappearing planes? Okay, this one's different and a little harder to explain.

They were shape-shifting kamikaze Jews.

So, conspiracy boys...did I leave anything out?

Oh, one more thing.

Zionists.

There.

Did I forget anything?

Look, I back up what I say, anyone can examine the evidence but it appears most will not. You can't refute it and then post garbage like this blowing up politically correct, well conditioned brainwashing from the mainstream media.

Are you happy, Parsons? You're in the 'in' crowd, you are a champion of political correctness! Pat yourself on the back and enjoy the smell of the butt in front of your nose packed in the herd as you are.

musterion

Look, I back up what I say, anyone can examine the evidence but it appears most will not. You can't refute it and then post garbage like this blowing up politically correct, well conditioned brainwashing from the mainstream media.

Are you happy, Parsons? You're in the 'in' crowd, you are a champion of political correctness! Pat yourself on the back and enjoy the smell of the butt in front of your nose packed in the herd as you are.

Wrong, I'm Syme...I see too clearly and speak to plainly for my own good. You're the bloated oaf Parsons who sweats when he eats and can't see how programmed he is, and is so stupid that even as an outer party faithful can't be trusted.

The van for Room 101 will be around to your and Agent Nimrod's hovels shortly.

PS Nice job confirming your belief it was the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
No plane theory answers all the natural laws of physics. Watch the video.

All the natural laws of physics are beyond me. All I know is the steel structures of the twin towers magically failed with perfect uniformity and the load which was turning to powder in mid air proceeded straight down into the steel columns instead of dumping off toward the side. Twice.

I also know Lucky Larry flat out told us Building Seven was demolished.

Pilots who flew the very planes 'hijacked' on that day tell us there's no way these neophytes performed those maneuvers.

Wonder of wonders, they found a passport of one of the hijackers...nice of him to identify himself like that. I wonder if it was one of the hijackers known to be alive still after the crashes?

No, where were you? Nowhere around. Where was Nazaroo? Nowhere around. This one is your baby. Drag this out for 40 pages and I might give one of these videos a look.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Wrong, I'm Syme...I see too clearly and speak to plainly for my own good. You're the bloated oaf Parsons who sweats when he eats and can't see how programmed he is, and is so stupid that even as an outer party faithful can't be trusted.

The van for Room 101 will be around to your and Agent Nimrod's hovels shortly.

PS Nice job confirming your belief it was the JOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.

I see, that's how it's played. I can't even say Jews did it but we can demonize "Muzzies" all day long. Thusly, Jews can do anything they want because they have stupid people like you to accuse anyone who accuses them. Nice.

I give you credit for even knowing who Parsons is. And, you can see him in the mirror.

Cam

BANNED
Banned

Watch the video. Because of stupid people like Musterion, it's career suicide if you think Israelis and Jews play by the same rules as everyone else- watch the video! It's even right out of Faux News which is the Neocon's own mouthpiece!

Nimrod

All the natural laws of physics are beyond me. All I know is the steel structures of the twin towers magically failed with perfect uniformity and the load which was turning to powder in mid air proceeded straight down into the steel columns instead of dumping off toward the side. Twice.

I also know Lucky Larry flat out told us Building Seven was demolished.

Pilots who flew the very planes 'hijacked' on that day tell us there's no way these neophytes performed those maneuvers.

Wonder of wonders, they found a passport of one of the hijackers...nice of him to identify himself like that. I wonder if it was one of the hijackers known to be alive still after the crashes?

No, where were you? Nowhere around. Where was Nazaroo? Nowhere around. This one is your baby. Drag this out for 40 pages and I might give one of these videos a look.

Cam, the OP is about the second strike. Please stop debating the crack pots in this thread on the other issues. The mentally challenged people are unable to focus on the OP. They will go in circles forever.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Please no more statements about Jews. This thread is on second strike. Watch the video and come back and discuss.

I think this was intended for you, Musterion, since you are the one who brought up Jews in post 15. Your bad, Nimrod, no problem.

Cam

BANNED
Banned
Cam, the OP is about the second strike. Please stop debating the crack pots in this thread on the other issues. The mentally challenged people are unable to focus on the OP. They will go in circles forever.

This is kind of weird. You addressed this thread to a single party but a single party has a soliloquy, not a debate?

Or, maybe you're just afraid someone will think you too are not politically correct?

Let me distance us, if that'll help. I've never seen Nimrod at a Klan meeting and I agree with all you 'good people' that he probably is indeed a crackpot with all this no plane, stuff.

Either way, I'm glad to be done, here. Please stop inviting me in to side arguments.

Take it away, guys...

oatmeal

Actually, there was no World Trade Center.

It was a huge hologram made more real by LSD in the NYC water supply

or

not

Nimrod

TI agree with all you 'good people' that he probably is indeed a crackpot with all this no plane, stuff.

You are making the same mistakes as those who follow the government.
Be consistent. Watch the video FIRST then come back and tell me why you think it is crack pot.

Nimrod

I watched the first 9 minutes, and then decided to head back to reality.

Anyway, there were plenty of eye-witnesses (oops, I mean co-conspirators), including my uncle, that did see it.

Uncle works for the government like yourself? Interesting....

This thread IS about the video. What errors in the video disproves the No Plane Theory ( NPL )? Was it your inability to focus for more than 8 minutes? Please be specific so we can discuss.

Last edited:

Cam

BANNED
Banned
You are making the same mistakes as those who follow the government.
Be consistent. Watch the video FIRST then come back and tell me why you think it is crack pot.

Debate this with somebody else for 20 or 30 pages and I'll probably consider it worth my time.

You haven't paid any dues. You haven't been around.

At least give us this much, tell us your own personal history. When did you figure out the official story is the real cracked pot?

And, since I'm posting, I just want to thank Oatmeal for the hilarious contribution. What a funny guy he is.