a whore for the republican party

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Your pro-choice argument was based on the rape and the age not any imminent threat to the mother's life.

Nice try

If she is young and a victim of rape, you're pro-choice. It's on record in that thread.

I noticed that you used the word "prefer" in your above post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardofOz
Um, acw...you're on record as being pro-choice. I don't think a godless fraud like you who would prefer an 11-year-old rape victim abort has anyplace in a pro life thread Connie.

Would you kindly pull up that thread and show where I stated that everything should be done to talk the suicidal 11 year old out of taking her and her unborn baby's life?

Edit: I did it for Aaron.
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94193

Before you do that Aaron, would you please share your strategy on how voting for pro abortion candidates who run on pro abortion political party platforms (like you and Rusha aka Sandy do) helps the pro life cause?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
a whore for the republican party that is what they called me who? I will name them rocketman, genuineoriginal, nick m all christian right wingers

You forgot me, you whore for the re-publican party.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
They have a Trees Party.

I kid you not. :plain:

And those who vote for that party are...

tree-hugger.jpg

?

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
4th you need a republican congress

a republican controlled congress is the least important
if
you believe things like abortion, same sex marriage, and health care should be handled at the state level
but
interstate commerce issues can affect religious freedom
so
for this we need a republican controlled congress

that was going to be my next post
but
then I saw this

I have not seen this before
thank you acw

do you know a lawyer, we can trust, who can explain this to us?
do you know a lawyer, we can trust?

back to
what we need

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
4th you need a republicanconservative congress.

Fixed that for ya.

I have not seen this before
thank you acw

You're welcome.

do you know a lawyer, we can trust, who can explain this to us?
do you know a lawyer, we can trust?

Right off hand I'd tell you to try and contact Matt Barber or any of the attorneys at Liberty Counsel.
http://www.lc.org/

The Thomas Moore Law Center also comes to mind.
https://www.thomasmore.org/

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Congress has had that power all along, but the Republican party has more to gain from keeping abortion a political hot topic than they have to gain from eliminating abortion.

not when you have a president who can veto anything you do
and
not when you have a senate that can block anything you try to do

are you just stupid
or
are you a pathetic liar

genuineoriginal

not when you have a president who can veto anything you do
and
not when you have a senate that can block anything you try to do
Yes, the adversary set up the two party system in America to keep us divided, knowing from the scriptures that a house divided cannot stand.

are you just stupid
or
are you a pathetic liar
I am not stupid enough to believe that the Republican party is pro-life when they are the party that gave us Roe v. Wade.

Nor am I such a pathetic liar as to claim that having a Republican supermajority and a Republican president will motivate the Republican party to kill the abortion goose that lays the golden eggs of pro-life Republican voters.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Blast from the past ...

Blast from the past ...

Would you kindly pull up that thread and show where I stated that everything should be done to talk the suicidal 11 year old out of taking her and her unborn baby's life?

Here you go:

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3548693&postcount=59

I thought I made myself clear Aaron. I am NOT for a blanketed abortion policy where the mother's life isn't taken into consideration.

Being that the US has never legislated your proposal before, even when the US was adamantly pro life, I have no fear of nutcases like you passing something like that.

And yes, if I had voted for legalizing homosexual marriage and dope in the latest Washington State election, I would have been voting to "approve" of those behaviors.

Life isn't that complicated Aaron, look past the ash at the tip of that doobie you're smoking and think clearly son.

Your position is pro-abortion. Time to give up the lectures and clean up your own backyard.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Yes, the adversary set up the two party system in America to keep us divided, knowing from the scriptures that a house divided cannot stand.

I am not stupid enough to believe that the Republican party is pro-life when they are the party that gave us Roe v. Wade.

Nor am I such a pathetic liar as to claim that having a Republican supermajority and a Republican president will motivate the Republican party to kill the abortion goose that lays the golden eggs of pro-life Republican voters.

just show me one year
in the past 35 years
where the democrats could not block the republicans

drbrumley

For years we have been told that we must elect Republicans, not matter what their shortcomings and failings, because at least they are pro-life and will do something to reduce the abortion rate. We must elect Republican presidents, we are continually told, so that they can appoint pro-life Supreme Court justices who will overturn Roe v. Wade. How has this strategy worked out? It is utterly failed. Don’t let Republicans play the pro-life card against you anymore. Stop being persuaded by their emotional appeals about the horrors of abortion. If you are going to vote Republican (God forbid), then at least don’t do it because you think that them claiming to be pro-life will make a difference. If you really want to end abortion, then you must persuade women to not get abortions. This is not China. No woman has to get an abortion. There are organizations that will care for pregnant women who want to give up their baby for adoption. Find them and recommend them. You can do more to reduce abortions than any Republican politician, pro-life organization, Supreme Court justice, congressional legislation, constitutional amendment, etc.

amen and amen

drbrumley

I say “claim” because that’s all Republicans need to do to satisfy each other. If Republicans truly were pro-life, they’d have passed a one-paragraph statute when they ran the Congress and George W. Bush was in the White House that legally defined a fetus in the womb as a natural person.

WizardofOz

And if you support legal abortion, your approve of abortion.

Right?

In less than 1% of the 1,200,000 that are done in the US yearly.

Does that make me a "moral relativist" Aaron? If so, I'll take it up with God on my judgment day.

In certain cases, you think the mother should have the choice to abort. Guess what that makes you? :think: