a whore for the republican party

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Being I live in California my vote does not count in the general election anyway (hasn't since Reagan)...

Reagan? You mean the guy who is responsible for the legalization of abortion in CA?

In 1967, then-Governor Reagan signed into law a tax increase that actually amounted to the largest tax hike in the state’s history. That same year, Reagan also signed the Therapeutic Abortion Act, which essentially legalized abortion in California.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...lized-Abortion-As-CAs-Governor-260367061.html

and our primary is held so late that the field is pretty much whittled down by the time I do get a chance to have a say so, I am just an observer in this process for all intensive purposes. So, really I have no strategy (not sure I need one) because I have no say in the process to begin with. Unlike yourself though, I hold out no hope that Republicans will do anything meaningful on the moral/social front even if they do happen to get elected. My prediction post 2016 is Status Quo no matter who is elected.

So you're fine with the status quo and 1.2 million unborn babies being murdered in the womb yearly? (that number reflects only surgical abortions, not pill induced).

While we both live in ultra liberal states (actually WA State isn't that bad, it's ultra liberal King County that decides legislation statewide), we can do our part to promote traditional family politicians here on the wonderful www.

The ship hasn't sunk yet rocketman, and remember that with God, all things are possible.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
What is the role of government as seen through the Eyes of God Daniel?

Who is responsible for holding those elected officials up to those standards Daniel?

A godly governments job is to punish evil doers. That's it.

And to promote traditional values (godly values) through righteous legislation.

America doest have a godly government so I don't vote for the devils that run it.

We once had a godly government (pro life, pro decency, pro traditional family), but no longer do, who is responsible for that?

Not that voting matters anyway. Keep voting and let me know how it turns out for you.

Oh but it does matter Daniel. Allow me to show you once again what we have because you didn't vote:

President Barack Obama’s Pro-Abortion Record: A Pro-Life Compilation

Read more: http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists...ord-a-pro-life-compilation.html#ixzz3ZKB9opOb

Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/columnists...pro-life-compilation.html#agUYGKVJX6U4XI0X.99

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
So you're fine with the status quo and 1.2 million unborn babies being murdered in the womb yearly? (that number reflects only surgical abortions, not pill induced).

Never have been, what is your strategy to garner a majority that will elect a leader that will tackle abortion?

While we both live in ultra liberal states (actually WA State isn't that bad, it's ultra liberal King County that decides legislation statewide), we can do our part to promote traditional family politicians here on the wonderful www.

Even the local politicians are corrupt liberals for the most part. I have one vote, I use it, and I try not to let these reprobates get to me. I will say that the majority of Californians have voted down gay marriage twice ( thanks to mostly hispanic catholics) in spite of the liberal leadership.

The ship hasn't sunk yet rocketman, and remember that with God, all things are possible.

If the ship sinks I will not be shipwrecked, I will be clinging to "The Rock."

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
If the ship sinks I will not be shipwrecked, I will be clinging to "The Rock."

We all go down together.

bergenbelsen3.jpg

The big difference between you and me my friend is this:

I did everything humanly possible to not only keep the ship afloat, but to make sure that it was properly maintained and manned.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Reagan? You mean the guy who is responsible for the legalization of abortion in CA?

In 1967, then-Governor Reagan signed into law a tax increase that actually amounted to the largest tax hike in the state’s history. That same year, Reagan also signed the Therapeutic Abortion Act, which essentially legalized abortion in California.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...lized-Abortion-As-CAs-Governor-260367061.html

View attachment 19683

View attachment 19684

View attachment 19685

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
We all go down together.

bergenbelsen3.jpg

The big difference between you and me my friend is this:

I did everything humanly possible to not only keep the ship afloat, but to make sure that it was properly maintained and manned.

No, you will go down with the rest that believe that Christ came to save this world and it's systems (which are flawed & broken) the difference between you & I is that you are willing to go down with the ship where I am going to be clinging to "The Rock" so, I will not be going down (shipwrecked) with you i.e. together...my citizenship is with Christ, where He is, I am just a sojourner here.

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
5th you need republican governors

this is already happening
over ten states have passed restrictive abortion laws

A LOOK AT LATE-TERM ABORTION RESTRICTIONS, STATE BY STATE

this is where this issue as well as other issues like same sex marriage and healthcare should be dealt with

the latest is the texas abortion law which should make it to the supreme court this year or next year

wendy davis is the hero of the democratic party in texas for her efforts to block what the republicans did

back to
what you need

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
what you need to know about what you need

1st you need control of the supreme court
2nd you need a republican president
3rd you need a filibuster proof senate
4th you need a republican congress
6th you need a republican controlled legislature

we already have the last three
but
they are the easiest to get

in separate posts
I will explain why each of the six requirements are important
and
they will be linked to this post

this, the second post of this thread, will have six links to what you need to know about

what the democrats are blocking
to support abortion

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No, you will go down with the rest that believe that Christ came to save this world and it's systems (which are flawed & broken)...

Do you deny that God ordained civil government as one of three institutions for the governance of man? (the Church and the Family being the other two).

Christians have a responsibility to be not only stewards of the Church and Family, but of civil government as well.

the difference between you & I is that you are willing to go down with the ship where I am going to be clinging to "The Rock" so, I will not be going down (shipwrecked) with you i.e. together...my citizenship is with Christ, where He is, I am just a sojourner here.

Like I said, we'll all go down together.

Atheist atrocities

How the Crusades Saved Europe and America

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
Do you deny that God ordained civil government as one of three institutions for the governance of man? (the Church and the Family being the other two).

Christians have a responsibility to be not only stewards of the Church and Family, but of civil government as well.

this I agree with
but
mad people don't see it that way
and
they don't want to be reminded of it

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
It's our job to constantly remind them of it and the consequences that will follow if they don't become politically active.

as you may have noticed
I have been wondering
if
they are liars or just stupid
and
now I am convinced that they are stupid
it is the only thing that makes sense
stupid does not recognize something that makes sense

republicanchick

[.

I can see why people dislike you here

you only focus, it seems, on the BAD

not the fact that Reagan repented of his decision.. and was then pro life for the resst of his life..

you can really be creepy

+++

chrysostom

Hall of Fame

not the fact that Reagan repented of his decision.. and was then pro life for the resst of his life..

you can really be creepy

+++

and you can be creepy
but
in november 2016
the three of us will be voting for the same person
don't forget that

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

In 1967, then-Governor Reagan signed into law a tax increase that actually amounted to the largest tax hike in the state’s history. That same year, Reagan also signed the Therapeutic Abortion Act, which essentially legalized abortion in California

The Truth can be painful can't it?

you can really be creepy

I'd mentioned to you in another thread that in the political world repentance means repealing a law that you were responsible for.

Reagan put on his best Hollywood act and said that he was sorry for numerous things that he did while he was Governor of California, (abortion, no fault divorce legislation) but never did anything legislative wise during his political career to show that he was.

and you can be creepy
but
in november 2016
the three of us will be voting for the same person
don't forget that

Don't count me in as someone who will vote republican no matter what.

My allegiance is to God, and if the republicans change their platform to an anti-traditional values one (pro homosexual marriage, etc.) and if they field a Presidential candidate who espouses the same, then don't count on my vote chyrs.

drbrumley

Don't count me in as someone who will vote republican no matter what.

My allegiance is to God, and if the republicans change their platform to an anti-traditional values one (pro homosexual marriage, etc.) and if they field a Presidential candidate who espouses the same, then don't count on my vote chyrs.

Yet you vote for Romney and McCain. :sigh: