Agape4Robin is for the Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caille

Freak said:
:LoJo: You don't even have a clue what you're saying. You're a joke too!

Yeah, but I don't pretend to have all the answers and make a living off of it.

How did I misinterpret what you said, oh wise one ?

Freak

Poly said:
I'm just curious why somebody who refuses to truthsmack calls themselves "Mrs. Truthsmacker" and uses the smilie of one of the best truthsmackers on TOL. :think:
:up: She's a wannabe, a poser, a fake.

Freak

Caille said:
Yeah, but I don't pretend to have all the answers and make a living off of it.
I do not live off the ministry or Christian work. I work a normal job as anyone else. I serve Jesus the Lord on my dime and time. Furthermore, you even implying so makes you look like a idiot, a jack***.

How did I misinterpret what you said, oh wise one ?
:bang: You didn't misinterpret me, but, rather the apostle Paul.

Freak

Justin (Wiccan) said:
ENOUGH!

Jay Bartlett, you violate the most fundamental of your scriptures in your quest for self-aggrandizement.
Justin
This coming from a guy who worships..

a goddess

You worship a evil demon and yet you'd llike to attack me. You are a fool who will be worshipping that demon goddess whore in hell.

SOTK

Freak said:
Robin, get over this sickening forum love affair with the witch (Justin).

Freak,

Come on, that's uncalled for. Just because Robin does not want to use the same terminology that you use does not mean she supports witchcraft or any other immoral act. :doh: It certainly does not mean she is in love with Justin! :doh: :doh:

Instead of getting on her case about this and assuming something which is not true, why don't you just ask her if she supports witchcraft or not?

Caille

Freak said:
I do not live off the ministry or Christian work. I work a normal job as anyone else. I serve Jesus the Lord on my dime and time. Furthermore, you even implying so makes you look like a idiot, a jack***.

:bang: You didn't misinterpret me, but, rather the apostle Paul.

Wow - they dug him up and he's posting on TOL ??

Like I said Jay, always good for a laugh.

outta here - catch you on the flip side.

Freak

SOTK said:
Freak,
Instead of getting on her case about this and assuming something which is not true, why don't you just ask her if she supports witchcraft or not?
Let's ask these questions:

Robin, do you think witches deserve(d) the death penalty?
Robin, do you think witchcraft goddess worship is really worship of demons? If no, then who do they worship? And whom is this goddess?
Robin, do you believe those who practice witchcraft will end up in eternal hell for rejecting Jesus?

Agape4Robin

Freak said:
Let's ask these questions:

Robin, do you think witches deserve(d) the death penalty?
Robin, do you think witchcraft goddess worship is really worship of demons? If no, then who do they worship? And whom is this goddess?
Robin, do you believe those who practice witchcraft will end up in eternal hell for rejecting Jesus?
1. Last I checked, I am a dental assistant, not a judge.
2. I believe that witchcraft is a worship of false gods.
3. As will any one who rejects Him.

I used to practice witchcraft and the art of the tarot cards.....so will I go to hell too?

Freak

Agape4Robin said:
1. Last I checked, I am a dental assistant, not a judge.
I didn't ask if you were a dental assistant or judge. I asked this: Robin, do you think witches deserve(d) the death penalty?

2. I believe that witchcraft is a worship of false gods.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.

How many Gods do you believe exist?

3. As will any one who rejects Him.

I used to practice witchcraft and the art of the tarot cards.....so will I go to hell too?
Then why haven't you warned him of eternal hell?

Agape4Robin

Freak[QUOTE said:
]I didn't ask if you were a dental assistant or judge. I asked this: Robin, do you think witches deserve(d) the death penalty?
Last I checked, this is the U.S.A. and there is no death penalty for witchcraft. There is no death penalty for Muslims. There is no death penalty for Hindus. There is no death penalty for Atheists. There is no death penalty for liars. There is no death penalty for adulterers.

I am NOT a judge. I am a christian. A wife. A mother. A friend. I will leave the judging to God.

For there is one God and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave himself as a ransom for all men—the testimony given in its proper time.
On this we agree.....
How many Gods do you believe exist?
Have you read any of my past posts? :think:
Then why haven't you warned him of eternal hell?
You seem to be doing a bang up job on your own. :thumb:

Freak

Last I checked, this is the U.S.A. and there is no death penalty for witchcraft. There is no death penalty for Muslims. There is no death penalty for Hindus. There is no death penalty for Atheists. There is no death penalty for liars. There is no death penalty for adulterers.

I am NOT a judge. I am a christian. A wife. A mother. A friend. I will leave the judging to God.

I didn't ask if you were a judge or mother or even a friend...I asked you this:

I asked this: Robin, do you think witches deserve(d) the death penalty?

In the Old Testament what did God command His people to do to those guilty of witchcraft?

On this we agree.....

Have you read any of my past posts? :think:
Yet you say this:

I believe that witchcraft is a worship of false gods.

Will you now admit that your statement is false in light of Scripture?

Scripture states there is but One God. There are no other gods.

My other questions remain unanswered:

You seem to be doing a bang up job on your own. :thumb:
I thought you said this:

As will any one who rejects Him.
Then why didn't YOU warn Him?

Agape4Robin

Freak said:
I didn't ask if you were a judge or mother or even a friend...I asked you this:

I asked this: Robin, do you think witches deserve(d) the death penalty?

In the Old Testament what did God command His people to do to those guilty of witchcraft?

Yet you say this:

Will you now admit that your statement is false in light of Scripture?

Scripture states there is but One God. There are no other gods.

My other questions remain unanswered:

I thought you said this:

Then why didn't YOU warn Him?
I'll have to get back to you about that! I have to get my children ready for school tomorrow, and I would like to spend some time with my husband...... But feel free to bash me while I'm gone! :thumb:

BillyBob

BANNED
Banned
Freak said:
do you think witches deserve(d) the death penalty?

Heck yes! We could bring back the old test: Bind their hands and feet, throw them into a river and if they drown, they were witches. :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.