Agape4Robin is for the Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freak

Agape4Robin stated recently that I'm "abrasive" because I call Justin a "wacky witch" and a witch that will go to hell for believing in his 'goddess" (demon). Jesus could be considered abrasive too for He will punish those haters of God with fire in eternal hell.

Robin, you my friend, have played into Satan's hands. You are another weak Christian who stands with the haters of God. :vomit:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm just curious why somebody who refuses to truthsmack calls themselves "Mrs. Truthsmacker" and uses the smilie of one of the best truthsmackers on TOL. :think:

Ninjashadow

Despite Justins beliefs, he seems like an intelligent poster and a good one to have around. There's not much debate if everyone agrees.

SOTK

Freak said:
Agape4Robin stated recently that I'm "abrasive" because I call Justin a "wacky witch" and a witch that will go to hell for believing in his 'goddess" (demon). Jesus could be considered abrasive too for He will punish those haters of God with fire in eternal hell.

Robin, you my friend, have played into Satan's hands. You are another weak Christian who stands with the haters of God. :vomit:

She is for witches because she thinks you're abrasive? :confused:

Lovejoy

To be fair, I think we need a review of some of the words Robin has used. All of the following paragraphs are drawn from her work, and appear to be getting overlooked because she does not tow the party line on harsh language. This is not only unfair, it is counterproductive for TOL. Please review some of her posts, and carefully consider whether or not we are fighting the right fights.

God is wholly righteous and Holy. It is He who dictates the order of things. Who are you people to judge the motives and actions of God?
Were you there when God planned the creation of the heavens and the earth?
Were you there when God created the angels?
Where were you when God was at the beginning?
Where will you be when this earth and heaven pass away?

Unlike men, God does not see sin in varying degrees. A liar who is unsaved will go to hell with a murderer who is unsaved, with a homosexual who is unsaved, and with an adulterer who is unsaved, etc, etc, etc.

I'm willing to bet that the ones who are against the death penalty have not been a victim of any of the heinous crimes we talked about here.
Capital punishment is not about vengence........it's about justice!
Simple!

Why shouldn't murderers, rapists and child molesters die?
It's not like they are taken out back and shot immediately following the trial (what I would prefer) so they have a chance to find salvation with Christ.
As with any sin, there are consequences. This is nothing new. God is not mocked, what a man sows, he also reaps!
Life in prison is a slap in the face to the surviving family and victims who deserve justice. They have a life sentence of the repercussions brought about due to the evil acts of the criminals.
Let them deal with God!

God warned us about "other" religions. Paul laid out for us in the NT what the gospel of Jesus Christ is and what it is not. Jesus left us with the Holy Spirit who helps us to discern scripture and see the truth of God.
There is always going to be those who say that they have the answers, but they rely on their own intelligence or experience. If you ignore what God says just because you don't agree with it, doesn't give you license to say that it's wrong. God hasn't been inconsistent with those other religious texts, man has. God has said that His words are spirit and life. It's not just the written or spoken words that have an impact, but the application of these words that bring forth truth and life. These are not my claims about God, but God's claims about Himself, and I take it by faith. My relationship with God is not rooted in religion, but a real and tangible relationship with the Savior, Jesus Christ. By faith, I believe He has paid the price of my sin and was ressurected. As a disciple of Christ, I must tell you about the saving grace of Jesus Christ, but I can't make you believe it. I can point you to the Bible so that you can read God's word for yourself, but I can't make you read it or understand it.
Humble yourself before God and ask Him for wisdom. Your very soul is at stake.
But don't take my word for it. Take God's word for it!

logos_x

Freak said:

You don't seem to be too concerned about being "abrasive".
So why are you singling A4R out?
I didn't see the post...but it could be that A4R thought there was a different approach than yours...

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Lovejoy,
You make a good point :) A4R has an awsome witness :)

However, I think she also needs to realize while she is called to witness one way, some are called to other ways of witnessing by the same God. We are all part of One Body however, we all have different functions :)

Ninjashadow

Nineveh said:
Lovejoy,

However, I think she also needs to realize while she is called to witness one way, some are called to other ways of witnessing by the same God. We are all part of One Body however, we all have different functions :)

Like how the hand is for Bible thumping and the foot is for butt kicking?

Lovejoy

Nineveh said:
Lovejoy,

I believe exactly the same way, but this thread implies she is some servant of Satan and obviously does not recognize the fact you just stated. Many, many people are watching how we treat each other, and I wish to make sure that what they see is the brotherly love we espouse. Thank you, though, for seeing the truth.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
ninja... :ha:

...but I was referring to:

Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given us.

Agape4Robin

Wow! I have finally "made" it! :BRAVO:

Freak posting about me!? :emarie:

Why don't you all go through and read some of my posts....even Lovejoy went to the trouble of taking some of my excerpts, which I appreciate by the way ;) , that should show where my heart lies.

I'm tired of your bullying ,Freak......

So, come on....hit me with your best shot! :box:

SOTK

Lovejoy said:
To be fair, I think we need a review of some of the words Robin has used. All of the following paragraphs are drawn from her work, and appear to be getting overlooked because she does not tow the party line on harsh language. This is not only unfair, it is counterproductive for TOL. Please review some of her posts, and carefully consider whether or not we are fighting the right fights.

:up:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Lovejoy said:
Many, many people are watching how we treat each other, and I wish to make sure that what they see is the brotherly love we espouse. Thank you, though, for seeing the truth.

... well, looks like they getta watch a match....

:)

Caille

Freak said:

So A4R has "played into Satan's hands" because she disagrees with your approach ?

Freak, if nothing else, you're always good for a laugh ! :chuckle:

Freak

Caille said:
So A4R has "played into Satan's hands" because she disagrees with your approach ?
:LoJo: You don't even have a clue what you're saying. You're a joke too!

Agape4Robin

Poly said:
I'm just curious why somebody who refuses to truthsmack calls themselves "Mrs. Truthsmacker" and uses the smilie of one of the best truthsmackers on TOL. :think:
I refuse to "truthsmack"?
Really? :think:

Justin (Wiccan)

Freak said:
:LoJo: You don't even have a clue what you're saying. You're a joke too!

ENOUGH!

It is no wonder you call yourself Freak--where instructed to be in unity, you strive to divide this group into those who agree with you and those who do not.

Jay Bartlett, you violate the most fundamental of your scriptures in your quest for self-aggrandizement. You do not worship Jesus Christ ... you worship only yourself.

Justin

Agape4Robin

Freak said:
Robin, get over this sickening forum love affair with the witch (Justin).
Love affair???!!! :confused:

Because I called you abrasive? :doh:

Get over yourself.

I won't be bullied by the likes of you. A wolf :dog: in christian clothing! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.