Agape4Robin is for the Witch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caille

Zakath said:
Well, in it's own strange way, TOL has sort of honored you by allowing you to become Jay's target for a day.

I didn't say it was fun, it is what it is... :D

He turned on me, too !! Do I get a prize ? Maybe a free exorcism ?

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Caledvwlch

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

They're all dancing to MJ's "Billy Jean"

Now can I be exorcised too?

Agape4Robin

Caledvwlch said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

They're all dancing to MJ's "Billy Jean"

Now can I be exorcised too?
Ok...........
:doh: >>>>>>>>Caledvwlch, you are ffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Go in peace! :BRAVO:

Caledvwlch

Agape4Robin said:
Ok...........
:doh: >>>>>>>>Caledvwlch, you are ffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Go in peace! :BRAVO:
Does this mean I have to change my profile?

Rafael Almeida

This thread is pathetic. I could be happy if someone close this thread.
First of all, this fight, A4R vs. Freak, is really what God want?
Second, (and that is for Freak), before you converted to Jesus, did you have problems with your temperament? Call Caille of jack*** obeys to Galatians 5:22?
Are non-believers in Jesus, according to the Scriptures, going to the Hell? YES.
But, there's a right moment to say this. We need wisdom for this.
I'd like to show to everybody a history that I picked in another forum:

One time, an indian yoga master, Yogananda, came to the US and in a train he meet a pastor.
And the pastor, finding queer his clothes, started to interrogate him, in a harsh tone:
Pastor: Do you know the Bible?

Yogananda: Yes, I use to read it.

Pastor: Are you saved?

Yogananda: Saved of what? (with a mean smilie)

Pastor: (noticing that he didn't share his belief) inveigh against him: when you die, you are going to the hell!!!

Yogananda (in a very serene tone) answered: I can even go, since I can live practising sins and go to the hell, but you already are in it.

And, the pastor get away, ashamed.

We won't leave the unbelievers to Jesus crying: "You are going to the hell". Jesus, when He talked about the hell in Luke 16:19-31, He didn't referred to anybody personally. Jesus warned the pharisees about the hell, because they exceeded. Spurgeon gave a good advise about this in his book "The Soul-Winner".

God bless you two.

Status
Not open for further replies.