Are women suppose to be Pastors?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
True. But it's a figure of speech. Do you or anyone know who Paul was relating that scripture to?

Let's ask Paul. Should we?

Do you mean a person or position or do you mean a member of the body of Christ or what is required for salvation?

k0de

Do you mean a person or position or do you mean a member of the body of Christ or what is required for salvation?
I lost you Jacob. We're talking about women in ministry here. Huh.... are you ok or did Satan stole your mind of Christ?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I lost you Jacob. We're talking about women in ministry here. Huh.... are you ok or did Satan stole your mind of Christ?

The verse is not about women in ministry. I don't know what you mean. The body of Christ and salvation are possible topics for that verse.

k0de

I don't see it in the verse itself. Are you doing expectations? So explain. Because Expectations are abstract.....

k0de

The verse is not about women in ministry. I don't know what you mean. The body of Christ and salvation are possible topics for that verse.
I don't see it in the verse itself. Are you doing expectations? So explain. Because Expectations are abstract.....

Well what now?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Well what now?

I actually don't know what you are saying. I simply believe that it is not talking about women pastors.

k0de

Please provide support for you idea. What kind of figure of speech is it?

You really don't know?

:dizzy:
This theology stuff isn't easy. Just going to leave up to Pastor. Going to hang around this forum in background for some time.

Jeez....