Ask Knight (Archived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I just uploaded a few Jack photos to FB, but can't figure out how to import them here. I'm using a Sony PMB program that has a share feature, but doesn't have TOL...it has an add sharer function that asks me for the URL and limitations.

Completely over my head at present. Any ideas? I can't right click capture or save as, so I'm stumped. :idunno:
One way or another you need to export them or "save as" them as .jpg's and then you can attach them to your posts here.

Universalist

Is there a prayer thread on this forum?

Maybe I have overlooked it. I mean a place where people can post their prayer requests.

The thread on Delmar and his kidney issue just made me think about that.

If not, Can I suggest making one?:cool:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is there, or where is there a place to view all threads you commented in, if you forgot to subscribe to it?

Look for the check mark on the left when in a subforum. I don't remember the symbol for TOL heavyweight. I use light. It isn't as ugly.

Silas Parsnip

I didn't mean to offend

I didn't mean to offend

I have been told (I think) that there has been profanity or implied profanity in my posts. I can't think what that could have been. I've been asked to edit my posts, but I can't do that when I am denied access to find them. Please tell me how, and I will make alterations and corrections.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Silas, in two weeks and 50 posts you will be able to go back and fix your posts.

genuineoriginal

Is there, or where is there a place to view all threads you commented in, if you forgot to subscribe to it?

One way to get a list is to open SEARCH, enter your user name in the Search by User Name section, and then select Show Results as Threads. Click the Search Now button, and you will have the list.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight, I may have started a duplicate thread in the politics forum "California to teach Gay History in public schools." If a duplicate could you please delete the thread?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.