Battle Hymn for Bush..

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

Originally posted by Zakath

Thank you for your apparently obligatory "let's slap the atheist" concurrence with the Admin...

Did you bother to read Twain's piece or not? :think:

What's your opinion?
Your point doesn't make itself.

Come on.... tell me....

What SPECIFICALLY do you think... "seems eerily appropriate for this year's election" ?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

Originally posted by Knight

Your point doesn't make itself.

Come on.... tell me....

What SPECIFICALLY do you think... "seems eerily appropriate for this year's election" ?
You mean this point?

Posted point

If so, come back after you finish the server maintenance and have time to actually read Twain's piece...

I'm off to another fun evening of corrupting the morals of America's young people teaching at one of the local colleges... :D

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

You mean this point?

Posted point

If so, come back after you finish the server maintenance and have time to actually read Twain's piece...

I'm off to another fun evening of corrupting the morals of America's young people teaching at one of the local colleges... :D
Huh?????

Are you on drugs or something???

I am asking you to say in your own words what your point is. Or do you have one????

Is this really that hard?

Or did I expose you once again for being a fake and a fraud that has little ability to make a point on his own and then when challenged runs off (one again) with a lame excuse.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

Huh?????

Are you on drugs or something???
No. I'm not the one who claims to dedicate his life to an invisible, uncommunicative, apparently uncaring entity...

I am asking you to say in your own words what your point is.
It's really not difficult, Knight. I'll type slowly so you can understand...

• 1. I posted a piece by Mark Twain for people to read and comment upon.

2. You should read Twain's piece.

3. You should then comment on it.

Is this really that hard?
I wouldn't think so, but I might be mistaken. If that's too difficult for you, perhaps you should go play elsewhere...

Or did I expose you once again for being a fake and a fraud that has little ability to make a point on his own and then when challenged runs off (one again) with a lame excuse.
Ahh, you're improving. You manged to post almost five entire sentences before stooping to ad hominem... :rolleyes:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

No. I'm not the one who claims to dedicate his life to an invisible, uncommunicative, apparently uncaring entity...
Poor you.

You continue...
It's really not difficult, Knight. I'll type slowly so you can understand...

• 1. I posted a piece by Mark Twain for people to read and comment upon.

2. You should read Twain's piece.

3. You should then comment on it.
It's your thread not mine.

You haven't made a point yet. Do you plan on making one? I read the piece now I am waiting for you to make a point. Do you have one?

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Battle Hymn for Bush..

Poor you.
Actually, my life is much richer for my decision. :D

You continue...It's your thread not mine.
But you'll feel free to barge in and insult me at your whim?

I suppose that since it's your board your whim becomes law... a bit like your deity's view of morality. :chuckle:

You haven't made a point yet. Do you plan on making one?
Sure I have. By ignoring (or not reading) item 3 on my list, you've amply illustrated my point...

I read the piece now I am waiting for you to make a point. Do you have one?
See my response to your previous question. ;)

BTW, WHAT is going on with the server here????

It's taking between 45 seconds to a minute and a half to load a single page on a broadband connection!!!! :doh:

:shocked:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sure I have. By ignoring (or not reading) item 3 on my list, you've amply illustrated my point...
OK, let's try this...... (maybe I can pierce that dense skull of yours).

You say....

This re-writing of the Battle Hymn of the Republic attributed to Mark Twain around 1900 seems eerily appropriate for this year's election...
I don't see any accurate connection or similarity.

What similarities do you see?

Zakath

Resident Atheist

OK, let's try this...... (maybe I can pierce that dense skull of yours).
Your first four words gave me hope that you were actually willing to discuss something rationally... which hope your last parenthetical statement snatched away...

Oh well, you can't say I didn't try to have a rational conversation and all you seem to want to do is throw obnoxious jabs...

I'll continue when you can act in a more civilized fashion... I believe you can do so when it suits you.

:rolleyes:

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Your first four words gave me hope that you were actually willing to discuss something rationally... which hope your last parenthetical statement snatched away...

Oh well, you can't say I didn't try to have a rational conversation and all you seem to want to do is throw obnoxious jabs...

I'll continue when you can act in a more civilized fashion... I believe you can do so when it suits you.

:rolleyes:
LOL... you are such a wuss!

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by On Fire

He's old. And hopeless.
Only old.

I have hope that people like you can be set free someday... so I don't qualify as hopeless quite yet. :D

Zakath

Resident Atheist

You come here to be ministered to?
:confused:

What ever gave you that idea?

I just have better things to do than deal with puerile behavior, no matter who is engaging in it.

On Fire

Why, because I used the term "apologetics" in a sentence? :chuckle:

No. Because Knight called you a wuss and you played your god card. Like we aren't allowed to post anything except apologetics. :darwinsm:

Zakath

Resident Atheist

No. Because Knight called you a wuss and you played your god card.
Well, he does claim to follow a higher moral code... His languge with its junior-high school playground taunts seems a bit at odds with his alleged desire to see my conversion...

But if you're waiting for me to respond in kind, get used to disappointment. :D

Like we aren't allowed to post anything except apologetics.
You are "allowed" to post whatever silly drivel here you can get past the moderators. Boost that post count... :geek:

But your continued carping merely shows your ignorance, in this case.

My reference was to a discussion we had long before "On Fire" ever showed up at TOL. :rolleyes: