Ben Carson admits fabricating West Point scholarship

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Tell us how you can be a follower of Christ and still vote for people who are baby murderers, sodomites and thieves GFR7.

Only your small portion of Christianity is so illiberal. :idunno:

Yet only a small portion of mankind will enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Luke 13:23-24

But I'm sure you could have worked that your for yourself.

I'm pretty sure that patrick jane aka GFR7 aka... appreciates your pagan support.

Thoughts on Ben Carson now that you know that he's helped the sodomite agenda? Great guy huh?

gcthomas

Thoughts on Ben Carson now that you know that he's helped the sodomite agenda? Great guy huh?

Carson, like all the candidates as far as I can see, will say whatever he thinks will get him most votes. How can I judge his other opinions when I think he lies through his teeth?

brewmama

Only your small portion of Christianity is so illiberal. :idunno:

But I'm sure you could have worked that your for yourself.

You do know how arithmetic works don't you? All your "victories" have come about by the autocratic tyranny of courts, against the will of the people.

brewmama

I don't live in the US, so what do you know about 'my' victories?

Why are you asserting yourself into American politics then, and opining on Carson?
Victories being abortion, gay marriage, Obamacare, loss of religious freedom...all against the will of the people.

brewmama

And why falsely claim that a tiny minority of Christians disapprove of gay marriage, when it has been the common standard of humanity during all history?

gcthomas

Why are you asserting yourself into American politics then, and opining on Carson?
Victories being abortion, gay marriage, Obamacare, loss of religious freedom...all against the will of the people.

I just thought it funny that he believed the Pyramids in Egypt were grain stores for early Christians. Asserting nothing, as it happens. :carryon:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
Unless Carson repents, I won't sell out God.

You did not answer the question...will you cast a vote for Carson or Hillary for president if that scenario (which is plausible) presents itself?

That was my answer. To make myself even more clear: I won't vote for a candidate that openly promotes sexual perversion/immorality.

On that note: I truly believe that Ted Cruz will win the Republican nomination. He'll make a great President and with the help of Congress, get this country back on track, both socially and economically.