Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Popeyes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Kentucky Fried Chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Waffle House was the place one could find guys like me who had sneaked out of the house at 1:00 am, in High School.

The Waffle House was/is pretty good, and used to be cheap. They are open all night in places and I stopped in a few times traveling. last time was from Texas to a stop in Oklahoma, some years back.

What were you doing sneaking out at 1AM? Anything to do at that time, besides eat waffles and drink coffee?:confused:

I guess you could always head down to the town square and get a bottle of pop?

Denny's is bit different than what most call fast food; that was were I would usually stop late at night, or making an early start. Waddle House has such bright lights.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wendy's is good quality/price

Go to Annie Gunn's in Chesterfield, PJ-it rocks!

ken-c..jpg

musterion

NOTHING tops Mr. Kincaid...his patience with the devious bonehead Danny, the wisdom he imparted to fiery Keith, his quasi-father figure to those two little ones with no names...but most of all his unrequited love from afar for Shirley. Alas, poor Reuben. A sad, sad man just like Sam the Butcher.

2417dzc.jpg

*sniff*
happy_cry___smiley_by_mirz123.gif

john w

Hall of Fame
NOTHING tops Mr. Kincaid...his patience with the devious bonehead Danny, the wisdom he imparted to fiery Keith, his quasi-father figure to those two little ones with no names...but most of all his unrequited love from afar for Shirley. Alas, poor Reuben. A sad, sad man just like Sam the Butcher.

2417dzc.jpg

*sniff*
happy_cry___smiley_by_mirz123.gif

I think Sam, AKA Allan Melvin, was one of the greatest actors of all time, showing tremendous range in such classics as TAGS, "Gomer Pyle, USMC," "Archie Bunker's Place," and more. He is almost as gifted as "William "TJ Hooker" Shatner.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I think Sam, AKA Harold Melvin, was one of the greatest actors of all time, showing tremendous range in such classics as TAGS, "Gomer Pyle, USMC," "Archie Bunker's Place," and more. He is almost as gifted as "William "TJ Hooker" Shatner.

What about Larry Storch ?

musterion

I think Sam, AKA Harold Melvin, was one of the greatest actors of all time, showing tremendous range in such classics as TAGS, "Gomer Pyle, USMC," "Archie Bunker's Place," and more. He is almost as gifted as "William "TJ Hooker" Shatner.

Hey, I love those lovable shlubs as much as the next guy but just LOOK at the man's range...

star_trek_chokes-300x205.jpg

kirk-uhoh-thumb-550x417-719851.jpg

thenakedtime328.jpg

38.jpg

KHAAAAAAN.jpg

Behold the Shat.

musterion

His piece won for "Best supporting wig in a starring role:"

TJHooker.jpg

Darn it, musty.....I'm a stock trader, not an artist......

Noted, Bones.

Captain's log, supplemental:

Five Planet Eaters have wiped out the entire Sol system. Shields are down, ship operating on battery power.
Subspace communications with Starfleet are out. Mr. Scott has jury rigged the warp engines for one final thrust. Against my First Officer's advice of slingshotting around the sun to go back in time and rectify this catastrophe, I'm launching the ship's emergency buoy containing this final log and my final order as Captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise.

"Mr. Sulu, lay in a course for the Planet of the Blue Women."

9c53a444598499aefba8ceee6eb6210c.jpg

john w

Hall of Fame
Noted, Bones.

Captain's log, supplemental:

Five Planet Eaters have wiped out the entire Sol system. Shields are down, ship operating on battery power.
Subspace communications with Starfleet are out. Mr. Scott has jury rigged the warp engines for one final thrust. Against my First Officer's advice of slingshotting around the sun to go back in time and rectify this catastrophe, I'm launching the ship's emergency buoy containing this final log and my final order as Captain of the U.S.S. Enterprise.

"Mr. Sulu, lay in a course for the Planet of the Blue Women."

9c53a444598499aefba8ceee6eb6210c.jpg

Yes....Yes....Yes.....You are correct, sir Tribble breath....