• Popeyes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Kentucky Fried Chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
All the choices are terrible in terms of nutrition. I rarely eat at any of them. But my favorite is Taco Bell when I do stop for fast food. My other favorite is Chipotle. I think they are fairly healthy because they do start with fresh ingredients.

SaulToPaul 2

More of a 60s-70s fan, really. I barely remember the show...something about Rampart?

I wasn't a fan of Emergency, either.

But the old shows are hard to beat. There is something about the dialogue and the hint of formality that I really liked. And they remind me of my childhood.

john w

Hall of Fame
:Shimei:

Lindsay Wagner, perhaps the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

Honorable mentions: Grace Kelly, Elizabeth Montgomery, Suzanne Pleshette, Natalie Wood, Lydia Crosswaithe

You forgot Mary Grace, who was also "nice," Mayor, and "The Fun Girls." I'm surprised at you, Mayor. Now don't go getting yourself in a fit, as your neck turns red.

PureX

When I lived in Chicago, there were so many great mom-and-pop restaurants where you could get great food, cheap, and to go, that going to a fast food chain restaurant was just idiocy, unless perhaps it was late at night and the others were closed.

In that instance, a trip to the White Castle at Milwaukee and Western Aves at 2am was an exercise in live performance art from start to finish, including the "sliding" part the next morning.

But for the food, the Duks on Ashland near North Ave. had a drive through, and Duks fast food was by far the BEST in Chicago!

Where I live, now, it's a wasteland of the usual bad fast food places. Not even a Boston Market. Nothing to recommend any of them.