Bob proud of lynchings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 A.M. Prayer

Originally posted by Goose
4am,

You're one of the biggest spouters of disinformation and hypocrisy on this forum. You need to look in the mirror and check yourself.

If that were the case Goose, you wouldn't even bother responding to my posts and would let me fade into oblivion. (no one seems to respond to me save yourself and I Way)

I look in the mirror and see someone that needs a complete ''spirtual face lift"; tho my Christian friends tell me I'm too hard on myself (no I'm not!)

You never responded to my UNCF comments, or my ethnic fests, or Phelps (can't we all drop kick this moron into a bucket?) or McBirney's jive-bigotry, etc..

I won't respond again; if everyone here at TOL wants to spread the Christian message of good news and Salvation thru our Lord and Savior, then do it without your lily white "fag hating'' distorted Enyart "gospel".

If we do our Lord's will, we will see each other some day.
I'm constantly worried whether I am doing the right thing in my witness.
Is everyone else?

I recommend closing the thread; I'm not visiting this site again and if Goose or Knight or IWay has a thought, it will be nothing more than preaching to the choir..............

Freak

Originally posted by 4 A.M. Prayer
I won't respond again; if everyone here at TOL wants to spread the Christian message of good news and Salvation thru our Lord and Savior, then do it without your lily white "fag hating'' distorted Enyart "gospel".

Enyart Gospel? What you are talking about? There is one Gospel that Bob preaches and one Gospel I preach---Jesus, His life, death, burial, and bodily resurrection.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by 4 A.M. Prayer
The Enyart ministry is racially insenstive. period.
You continue to dodge questions, period.

Your ministry has, at least, some semblance of legitimacy,
The: "watered down Christian message is a JOKE!"

I couldn't agree more.

I truely want to give your campfire some credit, but, as I have said a hundred times, you guys and gals sound like some neo-Klan horse poo on EVERY issue you comment on.

Take your right wing moronic CRAP, bury it, and lets forge a new millinieium Christian message. Is that too much to ask?
Well there ya have it folks... your typical nicer than God Christian shows his true colors.

What a loon!! :freak:

1Way

+OL remote satellite affiliate
The front graphic on the video's cover shows an electric chair and a backdrop of flames of fire :devil: ! Does that mean that Bob supports or prefers execution by electrocution? Or does that mean Bob supports death by burning? But it shows them both together, so does that mean he supports death by burning in the electric chair? :joker: :kookoo:

And what about all those loved ones who tragically died untimely and horrendous deaths (including people of all colors and races and nationalities) such as being trapped in a fire, or accidentally electrocuted? Isn’t Bob being very uncaring and insensitive to all those people for placing such a terrible reminder at the most prominent aspect of his video?

I’m sure Bob would skirt the issue by saying something like that the entire video is about God’s word on the death penalty, should Christians today support the death penalty, not about other or tangent issues. But doesn’t Bob even consider all the burn victims that might be enraged by the resemblance of such horrible memories? Bob is graphically insensitive and his teachings should be avoided because of it.

Ok, ok, I’m done pretending to be willfully ignorant. :zakath:

I’m glad were done with the racist false accusers, and the symbolism over substance, and the aversion of the offensiveness of the Bible and the utter lack of wrongdoing in the depiction in question :chicken: , and the circular nonsense.

PS – I like these new Icons. :ahso:

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 1Way
PS – I like these new Icons. :ahso: