Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're just being "real."

:chuckle:

Rom. 5:8
Acts 17:11,12
And you are just being an over-inflated butthole.

A man comes seeking truth, and you start criticizing him on everything from his grammar to his study habits.

Sick.

Danoh

And you are just being an over-inflated butthole.

A man comes seeking truth, and you start criticizing him on everything from his grammar to his study habits.

Sick.

Actually, I was attempting to point out to him there being study principles that could help him solve for his questions. Study principles that he might not have been aware of.

Like the one you are obviously violating in this fool post of yours to me.

For it is obvious you have been reading my posts, not objectively, but subjectively - through the lens of the personal issue you have grown towards having against me for my having called you and your pals out for your grace-less gospel towards anyone who does not agree with you and your pals..

You're a hypocrite, Tam.

Plain and simple.

My posts on one topic or another (the very kinds posts you once often praised, that you now ignore, if not condemn, even as you praise the same kind of post by one of your pals), haven't really changed in content all that much.

Now watch you misinterpret that through your same old same old secular ignorance.

Did I ruin you and your pals' chance to show off through spoon feeding the guy, that badly?

Try actually living by Romans 12:1-3.

Fact is, none of you appear to have grown much beyond your endless "that's not for us" triple exclamation point nonsense.

Your "grace" is ever the conditional "grace" of this world.

In this, your last two responses are not surprising.

You're too busy being just you, to bother walking in Him, when disagreed with.

Again, I was not knocking the guy - that is you and yours in your ever reading another's posts through your ever obvious dissimulation.

Acts 17:11,12.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yes you did.
Not only did you ridicule him, as you are still doing, but then you went on to criticize those that took the time to lend him a hand to him.

He was blessed by the help.
He was ecstatic over the results and what he learned.
And what do you then do???????????
Be happy for him?
NO!
You come right on back and piss on him some more with your asinine pet agenda of telling practically everyone on this site that they just don't study properly.

It's not me, Danoh.
It's you.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This was suppose to be a safe place to discuss MAD.
Not Danoh's grammar and study practice lectures.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not only did you bark at LS, but you had to bark at the ones going through this study with him, to tell them how inadequate they are in their approach with him.
Well guess what, their approach DID help him.
So put that down on your list of approaches that work.

I'm thrilled and happy at the results LoneStar received!
YOU ...... just more barking.
Pathetic.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Come on here and act the way you do with someone learning.
And then have the gall to accuse others of showing no grace.

musterion

i give up

searchers9.JPG

Danoh

Not only did you bark at LS, but you had to bark at the ones going through this study with him, to tell them how inadequate they are in their approach with him.
Well guess what, their approach DID help him.
So put that down on your list of approaches that work.

I'm thrilled and happy at the results LoneStar received!
YOU ...... just more barking.
Pathetic.

The reality?

One in some ways like that in the following.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

He'll find out who you and yours really are, should he ever find himself having to call out your club's double-standard.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The reality?

One in some ways like that in the following.

Matthew 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

He'll find out who you and yours really are, should he ever find himself having to call out your club's double-standard.

BARK BARK BARK

Danoh

BARK BARK BARK

lol - and yours is still a mis-fire on the actual sense of "vain" the Apostle Paul is referring to in 1 Cor. 15.

For your obvious unknowing violation of a basic study principle.

I'm short, you're the one barking loud nothings:chuckle:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
lol - and yours is still a mis-fire on the actual sense of "vain" the Apostle Paul is referring to in 1 Cor. 15.

For your obvious unknowing violation of a basic study principle.

I'm short, you're the one barking loud nothings:chuckle:

GROWL GROWL GROWL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can't just be happy someone learned something in scripture.
NO.
Not unless they did it the way you dictate it should be done.
Heaven forbid someone learn something without Danoh's lecture.

Danoh

GROWL GROWL GROWL

...your boat...Gently down the stream,
Merrily merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream.

And why should I be happy for the guy - he's being influenced by an Acts 9/Acts 28 Hybrid that erroneously concludes it is MAD.